• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ninjas of the Shadow: The Sheik Clan

stealthsushi

Smash Apprentice
Name (On SWF): StealthSushi
Brawl FC: 1762-2416-3704
Wi-Fi name: Ernie
Why you should be allowed into the Alliance (This is just to see if you care): I love Sheik, I main Sheik. Where better for a Sheik player looking to improve than the Sheik Clan? :D
Favorite Color (Costume): Irish Green

Go Sheik!!

Squidster

Smash Ace
Just went to my first tournament

Beat 2 lucario players and a wolf / fox player

Lost to 2 meta knight players

I got 3 stocked by true gamer with sheik so i switched to marth. Got 2 stocked but did better. (this was second round)

Round 5 i get another MK and decide to start with marth. I get him to 1 stock at 60%. I switch to pikachu. Get him to 1 stock 80%. He was just spamming shuttle loop -> glide attack -> Dsmash at a few points. I have to start playing more MK....

BUT, i think i got better and it was my first tournament so we're all good.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Name (On SWF): StealthSushi
Brawl FC: 1762-2416-3704
Wi-Fi name: Ernie
Why you should be allowed into the Alliance (This is just to see if you care): I love Sheik, I main Sheik. Where better for a Sheik player looking to improve than the Sheik Clan? :D
Favorite Color (Costume): Irish Green

Go Sheik!!
Welcome to the clan.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been around lately to talk much. Squid I still need that list of people for the clan wars. You and KRD make it up and send it to me. I need the info for the wars by the 11th of July if I'm not mistaken.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Just went to my first tournament

Beat 2 lucario players and a wolf / fox player

Lost to 2 meta knight players

I got 3 stocked by true gamer with sheik so i switched to marth. Got 2 stocked but did better. (this was second round)

Round 5 i get another MK and decide to start with marth. I get him to 1 stock at 60%. I switch to pikachu. Get him to 1 stock 80%. He was just spamming shuttle loop -> glide attack -> Dsmash at a few points. I have to start playing more MK....

BUT, i think i got better and it was my first tournament so we're all good.

woo go squid! :laugh:

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Nice work and I just sent in the information for the clan wars. I based the entries off of what Squid originally said about each of you. I also based it off how each of you were doing against each other in the Sheik dittos.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Nice work and I just sent in the information for the clan wars. I based the entries off of what Squid originally said about each of you. I also based it off how each of you were doing against each other in the Sheik dittos.
soooo lets hear the results :)

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys I was at my friends house last night and didn't have access to a computer. Anyways here are the 5 that I entered:

Squidster
Chaindude
Airius
KRDSonic
Myself

I will add that this is not the final list. If people get better before we actually start, I will alter the list accordingly and I told CorruptFate that I may need to make these alterations and he was fine with that. Anyways I should probably make sure that everybody knows what is going on.

Everybody that is interested in helping with the clans wars with either being an alternate or helping with strategy please contact me so I can make sure I invite you into the social group where we are discussing information for the clan wars.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
not sure if villi still comes here, but his sheik was better than chaindude's sheik and kricu's sheik, just letting you know.

By the way, when will the clan war be? Because I won't be here next week.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
I haven't heard anything from villi which is why I didn't put him in. If I hear from him then I will make changes accordingly.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
I believe the tentative start date is the 11th so you should be back before anything actually starts.

supersmashbc

Smash Rookie
Hey, I saw you are interested in getting your own forum, so I would like to make you an offer. I can give you a free phpbb 3.0.1 forum at http://your clan name.supersmashbc.com. This is a great place to be because Super Smash BC is the home of several other large clans and will be a great place to get involved in clan wars, clan tournaments, and clan rankings. Its a great way to interact with many other clans.

Also, on a completely separate note, maybe you and the Zelda and Link clans could merge to form a larger Tri Force Clan. It would make you larger and frankly, it just sounds cool. Could even include Toon Link and Ganondorf as well.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I believe the tentative start date is the 11th so you should be back before anything actually starts.
phew, that's good, I'm tired of my mom planning vacations at bad times so I didn't want to miss this too.

By the way, I play extremely unstable with sheik if there's a lot of lag, so I'll have to hope my opponents aren't laggy, I have a perfect connection so it all depends on my opponents.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Well Squidster this isn't good. I'll set up a replacement for you. Since each move in the war will take 1 week to finish, you will probably only miss a little over 4 rounds. If when you get back you wish to help then I would be more than willing to allow you into the fighting because I'm fairly certain we could use your abilities.

Hey, I saw you are interested in getting your own forum, so I would like to make you an offer. I can give you a free phpbb 3.0.1 forum at http://your clan name.supersmashbc.com. This is a great place to be because Super Smash BC is the home of several other large clans and will be a great place to get involved in clan wars, clan tournaments, and clan rankings. Its a great way to interact with many other clans.

Also, on a completely separate note, maybe you and the Zelda and Link clans could merge to form a larger Tri Force Clan. It would make you larger and frankly, it just sounds cool. Could even include Toon Link and Ganondorf as well.
I'll check what I can do about the location that the forum is being hosted. I currently had a separate forum in the making so I'll see what I'm going to do about this. As for the joining of the clans... I think it would be cool but since we are already allied with them just calling it a triforce alliance or something like that would be a better idea instead of joining the clans together. As for including Toon Link, my answer would be forever no and Ganondorf would be possible except for the fact that it would go against our character.

So clan members what do you think about the above idea? I would like some input before I go around and make executive decisions without asking people.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
I agree with the 3 character thing so probably Zelda, Sheik and Link. And since we are all allies with each other I don't see a problem with just calling it the triforce alliance.

supersmashbc

Smash Rookie
Alright...what type is the other forum you were working on. If the issue is you don't want to lose what you have started we can probably simply transfer everything, if you are able to make a backup of it.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I agree with the 3 character thing so probably Zelda, Sheik and Link. And since we are all allies with each other I don't see a problem with just calling it the triforce alliance.
Well, you just let Zelda's Split Personality Disorder kick Ganondorf out of the bunch. It's only two out of the three.

I suppose it should be bi-force.

...Nah that sounds like a Gay Pride Parade slogan...

By Force?

...Boo-Yah?

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Well, you just let Zelda's Split Personality Disorder kick Ganondorf out of the bunch. It's only two out of the three.

I suppose it should be bi-force.

...Nah that sounds like a Gay Pride Parade slogan...

By Force?

...Boo-Yah?
its a matter of disliking ganondorf and since hes kinda evil and such I don't think Link and Zelda/Sheik would be allied with him.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Well since the Royal Family is the keeper of the Triforce and since Zelda is of the Royal Family she fits there. Since Sheik is Zelda, Sheik fits as well. And Link fits in because Zelda has Link destroy Ganon thus restoring the triforce so that's how Link fits into it all. So yea I'll mention it to the other leaders but of course the Zelda Alliance thread is dead and they just hang out in their chat room on a separate forum so idk I'll talk to them though.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Well since the Royal Family is the keeper of the Triforce and since Zelda is of the Royal Family she fits there. Since Sheik is Zelda, Sheik fits as well. And Link fits in because Zelda has Link destroy Ganon thus restoring the triforce so that's how Link fits into it all. So yea I'll mention it to the other leaders but of course the Zelda Alliance thread is dead and they just hang out in their chat room on a separate forum so idk I'll talk to them though.
:]
Kricu, Kricu, Kricu.
We are not so dead.
We are still getting members silly :D
I have only read the past few posts and it seems to me you're trying to make some sort of Alliance name? Well I'm here for discussion.
What is it you're doing?
:]

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Honestly I have no clue what happens to be going on. A random person suggested the idea of us, HH and TH joining together for some random super clan. I figure since we are all allies as is, calling ourselves the triforce alliance wouldn't really mean anything other than something to the extent of : "OMG we have a name". And yes I realize that the forum on smashboards for HH is dead but your chat is generally active and though I haven't had a ton of time to go there, I still do on occassion. As for anything else we just happen to be getting ready for the clan wars which apparently you guys aren't doing because your thread is basically dead. I think the deadline for registration is the 11th and you would need your top 5 Zeldas for it if you are still interested. I'm not sure but they may still be having alliances and as of right now, we have none. Ok well there is TH but I'm fairly certain for the clan wars they are allies with somebody else. Anyways that's basically all that is going on right now.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Hmm. Well although practically useless, I guess it would be an idea. I'm sure there would be some way for us to give it some purpose. It's really up to you guys. I say sure if you want. The thread will, hopefully, pick back up. Then again, hardly anyone gets on Smashboards anymore, so it's not a for sure yes it can happen. Clan wars. I actually did read that but I wasn't sure I really would want to do it, since everyone seems to have discrepancies with any sort of tournament. I'll bring it up again once today and we'll see if anything can be worked on, so we can ally you in said tournament. i'm sure bringing up a top five Zeldas wouldn't be very hard at all. I'll se about that then.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
ok guys I need everybody that has any interest in the clan wars to either get to the social group and start being active or if you were not invited into the group but are interested in helping out. There is a nice situation that we have encountered and in lack of better wording we got shafted because people can't read. Anyways please go there or pm and tell me that you want to help out.

Subeinu

Smash Rookie
Name (On SWF): Subeinu
Brawl FC: 1418 - 8180 - 2097
Wi-Fi name: ~SUB~
Why you should be allowed into the Alliance : Sheik is one of my favorite Smash Bros characters of all time. Have played her since Melee and i'm sticking with her in Brawl too. I'm a dedicaded Sheik mainer and thought this was the clan for me, as a Shiek mainer.
Favorite Color (Costume): I'm all about the Red Costume :laugh: [sometimes the Black one but only when i'm angry :psycho:]

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Everybody I have some good news. The forum that I was working on is up. It isn't fancy because really I haven't done much work on it but now that it has been summer I have more time to work on it. I know that there will be bugs because I haven't done much testing with members other than myself which I have no faith in my forum-creating abilities. Anyways the website is: http://ninjasoftheshadow.forumotion.com/. Please register as soon as you can and I will grant permission to access the site as soon as I can.

Thanks

Top Bottom