• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ninjas of the Shadow: The Sheik Clan

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Ninjas of the Shadow​
The Sheik Clan​

Announcement to members:
-Please remember to check out the threads of our allied clans. The link to their clans is at the bottom of the first post.
-I am currently working on a separate forum for us to use that includes a chat at the bottom so it is easier for us to set up matches and talk strategy. I will post the link as soon as I am finished setting it up.

I just would like to thank Kr3w for giving me the opportunity to be the leader of this clan.

All members who were previously in this clan:
Please do me a favor and fill out the application just so I can add your information if I don't have it already.
Thanks.

Anybody who wants to join can. There are only a couple minor rules:
1. Be active either here or on the soon to be made seperate forum
2. Fill out the application for entry
3. Have Sheik as one of your mains
4. Have something in your sig for the clan

Application:

Name (On SWF):
Wi-Fi name:
Why you should be allowed into the Alliance (This is just to see if you care):
Favorite Color (Costume):

Right now there are a couple things I would like to do.

• Create a sig
  • Create a thread image
  • Get people to join
  • Create a secondary forum for when swf is dead
  • Improve this crappy first post
  • Maybe get a better name

Leader:
Kricu
Wi-Fi: Kricu
Brawl FC: 5112-3112-3593

Applied Members:

airius
Wi-Fi: WSULS
Brawl FC: 3222-5280-2918

Blaze93
Wi-Fi: Blaze
Brawl FC: 0688-5027-3222

Billy
Wi-Fi: Billy
Brawl FC: 5455-9080-9574

Brawler9477
Wi-Fi:
Brawl FC: 1117-9923-3192

Chaindude
Wi-Fi: Jamey
Brawl FC: 2234-6864-9797

david
Wi-Fi: snap
Brawl FC: 1332-7368-2033

daytimeninja
Wi-Fi: XDAY
Brawl FC: 5026-4255-6960

harpuia190
Wi-Fi: Rade
Brawl FC: 4425-1130-9622

KSUkid
Wi-Fi: Flash
Brawl FC: 3222-5226-8655

KRDsonic
Wi-Fi: KRD
Brawl FC: 5455-9063-4383

Lord_Naomasa
Wi-Fi: Fox
Brawl FC: 5112-3206-4138

Magnakasam
Wi-Fi: MAGNA
Brawl FC: 1934-0185-7841

Mark
Wi-Fi: Mark
Brawl FC: ( Coming Soon )

Marsulas
Wi-Fi: Mars
Brawl FC: 3823-8375-3970

MaxDeUh
Wi-Fi: De Uh/Siddh
Brawl FC: 5241-1639-2701

Ninja218
Wi-Fi: NINJA
Brawl FC: 4296-2661-5257

Ninjack
Wi-Fi: Jack
Brawl FC: 5112-3156-6369

SheikahBlood
Wi-Fi: Ky
Brawl FC:3265-5138-1537

SheikahKun
Wi-Fi: PRN
Brawl FC: 1891-0859-4975

Snapcracklepop*
Wi-Fi: Mitch
Brawl FC: 1762-2594-1343

StealthSushi
Wi-Fi: Ernie
Brawl FC: 1762-2416-3704

Squidster
Wi-Fi: God, often tagged Pope.
Brawl FC: 4811-6655-8765

Tristan_Win
Wi-Fi: TW
Brawl FC: 3007-7744-9083

VGamerJoe
Wi-Fi: Froth
Brawl FC: 1332-7544-7552

Villi
Wi-Fi: Sam
Brawl FC: 0903-2402-2676

Worldkaos
Wi-Fi: Chaos
Brawl FC: 3523-1699-7962

Allies:

Hylian Hellfire~Zelda Clan
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=141264

Twilight Heroes~Link Clan
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142230

Suggestions are always welcome.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hello. I am one of the Twilight Heroes moderators and I just wanted to confirm that our alliance still stands. if you need any help just ask and we will do what we can (for example our sig designer Odin makes the best sigs for all of our allies and I'm sure he'll be willing to make custom sigs for you as well). We are also always up for training matches and we try to be as friendly as possible.

If you have any questions (custom sigs, Link tips, or just need someone to talk to :p) our forum is z15.invisionfree.com/twilight_heroes

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Good Job Kricu.
Things look like they're going to go along perfectly around here.
If you need help with anything, be sure to let me know.
I'll gladly help you with whatever you need.
Even in the round-up of the other members.

I'll add you to our members list ASAP and we can get to playing matches really soon.
Remember that our forums are always open to you and your members as well!

BTW, I'm sure you can put a picture in your signature now :p
And, Twin_A, We're not that far apart, distance wise :o

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the help Hippy. If you could help find members then that would be awesome. I think that once a few members join then the likelyhood of others joining will go up.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
Zuh?

...I don't understand. What does a clan do on the Smash Forums? I'm actually vaguely curious about this because I see many clans for most of the characters and I'm curious as to their purpose. Is it just a fan base?

Also, if I'm a Sheik player that transforms into Zelda every now and then to get the kill, do I still apply, or do I have to have Dual-Clan membership? :chuckle:

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
...I don't understand. What does a clan do on the Smash Forums? I'm actually vaguely curious about this because I see many clans for most of the characters and I'm curious as to their purpose. Is it just a fan base?

Also, if I'm a Sheik player that transforms into Zelda every now and then to get the kill, do I still apply, or do I have to have Dual-Clan membership? :chuckle:
Clans are basically here for people who main a character to find others who main that character as well. It is a bit of a fan base but it is really good for finding people to play on
wi-fi. I am/was a member of the Zelda clan and I've gotten to know about 10 of them and I play with them on wi-fi on a regular basis so it is good for friends and matches.

It's ok if you use Zelda as a character and you don't have to have a dual-clan membership. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Brawler9477

Smash Apprentice
East coast of Canada, West Island of Montreal
Name: Brawler9477
Genre: Male
Brawl FC: Should be under avatar
Wi-Fi name: Ill get back to you on that one
Why i should be aloud in this Alliance: Because i main Sheik and i would like to know alot more about Sheik and other Sheik player.
Favorite Costume/Color: Red

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Hmm looks like we'll have to play each other sometime...

So how is the clan coming along?
It's not bad. I officially have 1 member other than myself. And playing you sounds like a good idea. I think my fc is under my avatar if not its in the op.

Welcome Brawler9477 as the first official member.

Magnakasam

Smash Rookie
Name: Magnakasam
Genre: Male
Brawl FC: 1934-0185-7841
Wi-Fi name: MAGNA
Why i should be aloud in this Alliance: I am Sheik user and I would like to know more and more about Sheik and combos.
Favorite Costume/Color: Green

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
fd

It's not bad. I officially have 1 member other than myself. And playing you sounds like a good idea. I think my fc is under my avatar if not its in the op.

Welcome Brawler9477 as the first official member.
Hmm I couldn't find your FC. But hey I will be on tomorrow morning till around 3 (I believe we're in the same time zone). I have to go to work after that. Hope to play ya :D

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Hey Magnakasam and welcome. As you can see this clan is still working its way into existence but hopefully we will be larger and more active.

@ Sheik_Pwns
Atleast you are joining.

General Questions:
Anybody have any suggestions for a better clan name?
Do we want to be refered to as a clan or an alliance?
(There is no difference other than how they sound)

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Marsulas
male
Brawl FC: in my signature
Wifi name:I share with brother but i go by Mars
why: I've been looking for people to train against who share the same interests as me.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to the clan Marsulas.

I believe that means 4 members including myself. All we need are a few more members and then have those members stay active. I think it shouldn't be too hard once we reach about 10 members (though I want more)

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Name chaindude
Brawl FC: 2234 6864 9797
Wi-Fi name: Jamey (my real name)
Why you should be allowed into the Alliance: i want to use sheik in a more advanced way
Favorite Color: the one with the red scarf thing lol/black :chuckle:

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Welcome Chaindude. It's nice to see somebody who uses Sheik and Sonic as well. (I assume this) I'm glad that you decided to join us. I just hope that everybody remains active.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Welcome Chaindude. It's nice to see somebody who uses Sheik and Sonic as well. (I assume this) I'm glad that you decided to join us. I just hope that everybody remains active.
good guess:chuckle: dont know why a sheik clan is so empty i mean who doesnt wanna be a ninja lol :laugh:

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
I think that there are a lack of Sheik mainers because of the horrible nerfs that she received for brawl.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
possibly the nerfs in my opinon werent to bad just the fair was really weakend and i loved that move...
noticed we dont have a lil picture for the sig letting people know we belong to this clan when i get back to school on monday i could ask my info tech theacher how to make one if you want :)

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Welcome to the clan Marsulas.

I believe that means 4 members including myself. All we need are a few more members and then have those members stay active. I think it shouldn't be too hard once we reach about 10 members (though I want more)
Thanks man..... by active do you mean posting on here a lot? cuz I intend to be on this board as often as i can

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
possibly the nerfs in my opinon werent to bad just the fair was really weakend and i loved that move...
noticed we dont have a lil picture for the sig letting people know we belong to this clan when i get back to school on monday i could ask my info tech theacher how to make one if you want :)
That would be great. I'm no good at photoshop. If we want I could always ask one of our allies to help us out. Overall her kill moves are much harder to pull off now in comparison to how they were before. She also has some trouble with comboing as easily.

Thanks man..... by active do you mean posting on here a lot? cuz I intend to be on this board as often as i can
Yea just try and post on here whenever you get a chance. I'm not overly concerned right now because we have about 5 members but once we get more members I'll worry about the posting more. Also if you know of anybody who would be interested in joining, tell them of our existence.

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, it's me G_G another member (and mod from the forum) of the Twilight Heroes just stopping by to see what's going on! You know if you'd like I can ask Odin to make you a sig for your clan, all you gotta do is specify what you'd want it to say, maybe a special font to use, and of course a picture(s) that you'd want in a PM to me and i'll relay it to him (he makes them surprisingly fast) or you could simply go to our forum and make a request in his sig shop!

Btw, I believe (if you care for it enough) being in a clan is like family after a while, it becomes second nature to visit the clan each day to see what's going on and interact with the other members for fun or to perfect your game with your favorite character. At least this is how i've come to feel about my clan, it's been an experience i'll never forget by meeting ppl i'll always remember!

Word of warning though, to have a successful clan you'll need members who care deeply for it or it'll ended up dying. The members are it's life support and with out that life support...well we all know what happens. Also, it has its politics, so you can't be afraid of a little confrontation once in a while. See you Sheikers around!

:3

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
Fox

Male

5112-3206-4138

Fox

Sheik has been one of my mains since melee and she still owns : ) To become a better Sheik player.

regular outfit

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
@ G_G
Thanks. I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing about a sig right now but if I do need one I'll be sure to reqest it.

@ Lord_Naomasa
Haha welcome. So whats up between HH and B4B?

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm waiting for RoK to respond to my message. Im in HH as you know and now here. Being as Sheik Zelda and Ike are my 3 characters I use, I thought it would be alright to join the respective clans to become better with each of them. RoK didnt like that though but I'm waiting to see what happens. Wow, I didnt know you were the head leader here but as leader, this clan is in great hands : ) I've heard of Ninja's of the Shadow, just didnt know you were the leader.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Hmm looks like we'll have to play each other sometime...
That would be fun.
Tell me when you'd like to play.
:]

Lord Naomasa:Heh, you're going to get yourself in trouble with RoK. :]]]

Kricu:I see things have really picked up in here. I'm happy for you. :}

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
yea, but he hasnt responded to me about me staying in the clan yet so Im wondering what he's doing. If he doesnt want me in the clan then I have a mind to start my own : ) I think he thought I was leaving B4B to HH but I sent him a message saying that I wasnt leaving B4B so Im awaiting to see what he says. Hey Kricu, have I added you to my friends list yet?

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm waiting for RoK to respond to my message. Im in HH as you know and now here. Being as Sheik Zelda and Ike are my 3 characters I use, I thought it would be alright to join the respective clans to become better with each of them. RoK didnt like that though but I'm waiting to see what happens. Wow, I didnt know you were the head leader here but as leader, this clan is in great hands : ) I've heard of Ninja's of the Shadow, just didnt know you were the leader.
yea, but he hasnt responded to me about me staying in the clan yet so Im wondering what he's doing. If he doesnt want me in the clan then I have a mind to start my own : ) I think he thought I was leaving B4B to HH but I sent him a message saying that I wasnt leaving B4B so Im awaiting to see what he says. Hey Kricu, have I added you to my friends list yet?
Yes the previous leader no longer wanted to lead the clan so I asked to take it over. I figured that Sheik needed a clan and I'm doing what I can to give her that. I'm glad that you are trying to learn to play all three of your mains better and I obviously have no problem with you being in multiple clans. As for addeing me: I have you added but I am not sure whether you have added me or not. I wrote your fc down when I didn't have my wii and you had it in the chat for HH. I'm Kricu on wi-fi though so just check it out.

Brawler9477: Hey I'm just wondering what you go by on Wi-fi.

And thanks Hippy. I'll do what I can to stay active over at HH.
I'll try to get the other members here to wander over to your thread along with the Twilight Heroes thread.

Announcement to members:
Please remember to check out the threads of our allied clans. The link to their clans is at the bottom of the first post.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
hey i asked my IT teacher how to make a sig it actually isnt super hard i could make one pictures of your choice i still reccomend getting one from somebody with more experience but of well i can submit mine when it is done and you could chose one:)

ps: won't be offended if you chose the other one this is my first time after all:)

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, just checking in again. Uhh, RoK...enough said.

Hey Lord Naomasa, if he kicks you out why not join the Aetherciders or is it too much bad blood between you two right now? If not they're pretty cool guys and i'm sure it'd be better than starting another Ike clan cuz it'd be hard finding members that aren't already in one of the other Ike clans already established!

I let a guy I know here by the name of 'JonBonanza' in on you making a Sheik clan (which sounds better than 'alliance') cuz he mains Sheik, but haven't really convinced him. Maybe you can send him a PM or two and 'show him the light at the end of the tunnel' if you catch my drift! ;)

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
hey i asked my IT teacher how to make a sig it actually isnt super hard i could make one pictures of your choice i still reccomend getting one from somebody with more experience but of well i can submit mine when it is done and you could chose one:)

ps: won't be offended if you chose the other one this is my first time after all:)
Well I will see how yours turns out and if it is not bad then we will see. I do appreciate your desire to do something for the clan though.

Hey guys, just checking in again. Uhh, RoK...enough said.

Hey Lord Naomasa, if he kicks you out why not join the Aetherciders or is it too much bad blood between you two right now? If not they're pretty cool guys and i'm sure it'd be better than starting another Ike clan cuz it'd be hard finding members that aren't already in one of the other Ike clans already established!

I let a guy I know here by the name of 'JonBonanza' in on you making a Sheik clan (which sounds better than 'alliance') cuz he mains Sheik, but haven't really convinced him. Maybe you can send him a PM or two and 'show him the light at the end of the tunnel' if you catch my drift!

Yea I agree with you about B4B and Aethercide and the new clan idea.

And thanks for helping to spread the word of the clan. I will make sure that I contact him and see if he would be willing to join.

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
Well, I dont know much about Aethercide but I think RoK has allowed me back in without much aof a problem. I think he thought I was being a traitor but I told him I wasnt leaving B4B and I think he realized that. On the new membership posting he just posted today he has me in the clan. He still hasnt responded to my message but I think he's letting it be.

snapcracklepop*

Smash Rookie
Brawl FC: under my name
Wi-Fi name: Mitch (thats for my friends at school)
Why you should be allowed into the Alliance (This is just to see if you care): Cause when Brawl started my friends and I played as all the new players, and once we picked our characters i wanted 2 play as sheik(my old character from melee), but they said i will suck as her, since i havent played as her in awhile, but i need to train a little so i can prove them wrong. ( and sheik just plain rocks) (sorry that was really long)
Favorite Color (Costume): Dark (original i know)

P.S. I know u wont believe me, but i AM milkshake:), and no i didnt make that retarted clan, my friend got my password and made it cause he wanted to make a ****** clan (and yes he thinks sheik is a boy) so i got rid of that name cause i thought everyone would harass me.
P.S.S. It doesn't say sheik is one of my mains, but for me she is a gimmie

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Brawl FC: under my name
Wi-Fi name: Mitch (thats for my friends at school)
Why you should be allowed into the Alliance (This is just to see if you care): Cause when Brawl started my friends and I played as all the new players, and once we picked our characters i wanted 2 play as sheik(my old character from melee), but they said i will suck as her, since i havent played as her in awhile, but i need to train a little so i can prove them wrong. ( and sheik just plain rocks) (sorry that was really long)
Favorite Color (Costume): Dark (original i know)

P.S. I know u wont believe me, but i AM milkshake:), and no i didnt make that retarted clan, my friend got my password and made it cause he wanted to make a ****** clan (and yes he thinks sheik is a boy) so i got rid of that name cause i thought everyone would harass me.
P.S.S. It doesn't say sheik is one of my mains, but for me she is a gimmie
Well I will give you the benefit of the doubt. And welcome to the clan.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Yes I believe that Chaindude is creating one and if his sucks then I was going to ask our friends over at Twilight Heroes if they could make one for us.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Yes I believe that Chaindude is creating one and if his sucks then I was going to ask our friends over at Twilight Heroes if they could make one for us.
haha a bit on the blunt side (not taking offence):bee: thanks for the chance tho :)

Hello Clan(s)! You have been invited to join the clan tournament. This tournament will be between all clans from the Brawl characters. The winner gets full bragging rights, and a secret prize (it's not too great so don't get overexcited). Hers how it will work. After all clans that are going to participate have signed up, there will be a week for the clan to pick it's representative (it doesn't matter how you pick them, it could be a mini tournament or whatever, but it doesn't matter, as long as you pick one) The representatives will be representing the clan, and all it stands for, so pick wisely.Then any clans with the same character will face each other, until there is one representative for each character (and their clan). Finally the main tournament begins. Random brackets will be made with each representative still in the tournament. The next part will act very similar to an average tournament. The winner will get mega bragging rights for their character and clan. We will make a thread on Smash boards.com, on the Online Tournaments section to keep a list of all participating clans, and we will keep track of the matches, and keep an up to date bracket board. To enter, have either the clan leader, or a high official PM me at Brawler1432 at Smash Boards (you can post your acceptance here, but I may not see it ), no entry fee required. Please tell other clans about this, we want everyone in.The matches are online so make sure to supply your representatives Brawl Code. I dont know when this is

sounds cool think we should do this?

anyway i dont think the sig will turn out great but maybe it could give an idea to what you want.?

Top Bottom