• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ninjas of the Shadow: The Sheik Clan

Semmick

Smash Journeyman
Great!!

Name: JtM
Brawl FC: 1805-1854-6995
Wi-Fi name: JtM
Why you should be allowed into the Alliance: I should be allowed into the alliance because I love seeing what others can do with Sheik.
Favorite Color: Melee costume

ninja218

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, srry i havent been on for a while, i have been trying out Zelda. BTW Kricu did you see my advice on the official site? What do you think about it?

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, srry i havent been on for a while, i have been trying out Zelda. BTW Kricu did you see my advice on the official site? What do you think about it?
I just read it and yes I agree. This group is anything but alive. The only problem is that many other groups are also failing fast. I know (because I hang out in their chat) that the Zelda clan is more concerned with everything but brawl and have come to an agreement that brawl basically sucks. Out of pure spite I don't think I would ever forgive myself if I allowed myself to ally with Toon Link groups. I like the idea that you suggested I just feel that it would end up being a wasted effort because for the most part brawl is dead. We would be better off just collecting a group of people who still enjoy brawl and play online with that group. Leaving characters out of it would make the group larger and I think that using a chat would be useful. The Zelda Clan had a great chat and more often then not I can find people to talk to. Those are my suggestions on your suggestion.

Discuss.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
i agree we should find a group to play only things is online fails for the most part >< im kinda playing both melee and brawl right now right now the only thing i see brawl has on melee is content...

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
I have already half-quit brawl because of lack of care. There aren't that many people who really care enough to enjoy the game. I also got bored of melee rather quickly though still played it on occasion which is what I think I will do with brawl. Of course if anybody really wants to you can always try and find me on AIM and see if I want to play.

Also an add-on suggestion for the separate group thing: Maybe make it just a wi-fi game group so like any wii game for wi-fi can hook up and set games up and such. Just a suggestion.
_____
\/\/\/
\/|\/
\/\/
\|/
\/

ninja218

Smash Rookie
I just read it and yes I agree. This group is anything but alive. The only problem is that many other groups are also failing fast. I know (because I hang out in their chat) that the Zelda clan is more concerned with everything but brawl and have come to an agreement that brawl basically sucks. Out of pure spite I don't think I would ever forgive myself if I allowed myself to ally with Toon Link groups. I like the idea that you suggested I just feel that it would end up being a wasted effort because for the most part brawl is dead. We would be better off just collecting a group of people who still enjoy brawl and play online with that group. Leaving characters out of it would make the group larger and I think that using a chat would be useful. The Zelda Clan had a great chat and more often then not I can find people to talk to. Those are my suggestions on your suggestion.

Discuss.
Ok. All I have to say is I agree with your suggestion and yes brawl is dead (but only to those whom have no friends to play with in person) All this time with brawl and every fridays me and my friends hang for some brawls and it hasn't died for us. As a matter a fact its still as exciting since the first week we got it. And online DOES have its moments but what would make it better is to chat w/ SKYPE from the new PSP's while brawling online. Trust me its ALOT better than silence and no-trash talking cause thats what the games all about. AND THE BEST PART IS SKYPE IS FREE USER-TO-USER PSP CALLING!!!!!!!! GET ONE NOW!!!!!!

Top Bottom