• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ninjas of the Shadow: The Sheik Clan

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
They died. Meh idk... I'm one of the 15 though xD. But in all seriousness I apologize for not being a active as I would have liked to be in the past few weeks. I've been busy with various stuf including work and soccer. Hopefully I will be able to be a little more active but in all honesty I probably won't be able to be overly active until the end of october. I will make sure I visit atleast a few times a week though I would rather jump on several times a day like I used to. Anyways hit me up for matches because I've been playing the same people for the past forever.

__V

Smash Journeyman
Name (On SWF): V
Brawl FC: Under avatar.
Wi-Fi name: V
Why you should be allowed into the Alliance (This is just to see if you care): I'm interested in improving my Sheik.
Favorite Color (Costume): Black.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
like the ninja's we are xD

lol i still remember the tails doll he is awesome maybe you could find a GIF of him

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
lol, I personally don't believe in the tails doll curse :p I've done the curse at least 20 times by now and nothing's happened yet. Heck, I've even Rick Rolled the tails doll >.>
lol havent heard of it's curse but i really lol'd at rick rolling the tails doll

KRDsonic

Smash Master
lol havent heard of it's curse but i really lol'd at rick rolling the tails doll
The curse is pretty freaky. It's supposed to be that if you beat Sonic R 100% and then do tag mode with Tails Doll and tag Super Sonic last, he's supposed to come out of the TV and... well... I'll skip the details since I don't want to get modded for posting something bloody. But to put it gently, he takes your soul.

There are also other ways to do it, I personally don't believe in it though. Unfortunately I have no way to prove it right or wrong since Sonic is supposed to be his weakness and my birthday is the same day as Sonic's D:

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
The curse is pretty freaky. It's supposed to be that if you beat Sonic R 100% and then do tag mode with Tails Doll and tag Super Sonic last, he's supposed to come out of the TV and... well... I'll skip the details since I don't want to get modded for posting something bloody. But to put it gently, he takes your soul.

There are also other ways to do it, I personally don't believe in it though. Unfortunately I have no way to prove it right or wrong since Sonic is supposed to be his weakness and my birthday is the same day as Sonic's D:
lol i'd do it on my gamecube but it doesnt save :laugh:

i dont get how your supposed to save in that game >.<

Lone Shadow

Smash Journeyman
Name (On SWF): Lone Shadow
Brawl FC: 1375-7255-0399
Wi-Fi name: ~LS~
Why you should be allowed into the Alliance (This is just to see if you care): I think Shiek users need to team up to not only have good practice but discover new things to make shiek a better character...and who doesnt like ninjas!?!?
Favorite Color (Costume): Black (like a ninja =p)

=)

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Eh, it doesn't do anything though :p I've even done all the curses at once and I'm still here :p
so far :laugh:
Name (On SWF): Lone Shadow
Brawl FC: 1375-7255-0399
Wi-Fi name: ~LS~
Why you should be allowed into the Alliance (This is just to see if you care): I think Shiek users need to team up to not only have good practice but discover new things to make shiek a better character...and who doesnt like ninjas!?!?
Favorite Color (Costume): Black (like a ninja =p)

=)
welcome to the clan :)

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Umm don't know if it really matters but take me out of the clan please, I joined another one.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
school is without a doubt complete crap. Though all my teachers seem pretty good and I don't hate any like I did last year. Of course I'm only on day 2 of class.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
school is without a doubt complete crap..

perfect summary :laugh:

anyways i saw that another sheik clan was made but has been told we do exist and instead of being seperate clans be allies/merged he/she seems to be good at organizing tournys and already has a chat room set up ( well thats what i get from his/her first post)

what do you think :ohwell:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I used Sheik at a tournament yesterday that had about 100 people I believe. I didn't do all that good though D: I lost to a Kirby in the winner's bracket, then beat someone who used Fox and Peach, then lost to a Marth :/

I did find out that currently, Sheik is my best character though.

Squidster

Smash Ace
Worry not! Tourneys are always good experience either way!

Kirby can be tough if you haven't played him much cause his physics are just generally different.
Marth is arg cause of up b and long range but you can make approaching you a chore for him.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Been a while since anyone's posted in this topic but...

I'm going to have both a cinnamon match and a $50 money match using Sheik against some random person's Diddy.

Cinnamon match = looser has to swallow a spoonful of cinnamon and can't have any water 5 minutes before or afterwards. Since I have acid reflux, that'll make it even worse for if I loose, but oh well :p I don't think I'll loose.

ninja218

Smash Rookie
srry i havent been here for a while, i tried mastering Zelda seeing as how shiek's "↓B" move was useless to me and now I main her. I STILL MAIN SHIEK, but after months of using her, I now rarely use her.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Generally speaking yes it does. I haven't been here lately but I'm glad to see that somebody said something semi-relevent/interesting. Anyways I'm starting a real-life game called assassins. It's rather hard to explain though I'll try to give a description and I'll show you guys the link to it if you want to set your own game up with your friends. The simplest way to explain the game is as follows:
Each week you are given a target.
The target is another person who is playing the game.
Your object for that week is to "kill" your target.
In school we only use melee weapons. (Sharpies, highlighters, etc.)
Outside of school we can use nerf, water and airsoft guns.
There are also other aspects of the game like bombs and poisons that can be used.
It's really just a game of stealth but I think the idea is really fun. Also I know a few colleges have their own guilds and they play on campus. The link to my site is :http://sites.google.com/site/uehsassassinsguild/

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
that be awesome to hit people with my airsoft guns and actually have a reason for once lol

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Woot, I beat that guy's diddy with my sheik in that cinnamon match at the HOBO 11 tournament. So many people trash talking, only one of us would become the winner, it was epic. I'm uploading the first match of the set right now.

I lost the first match and won the 2nd two, so my opponent had to swallow a spoonful of cinnamon, poor guy xD.

Agi

Smash Lord
It's weird... when I play at home (non-wifi) I completely destroy my opponents. On wi-fi, I can barely do a dashing U-Smash... (not DACUS, just a basic running up smash.) V_V

On a more positive note, I can now do the chain jacket somewhere around 25% of the time, so hooray.

Top Bottom