• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ninjas of the Shadow: The Sheik Clan

-Mars-

Smash Hero
ganondorf is easily the worst character, him and falcon, i see sheik being mid tier but i think its irrelevant, because if you master a character it is hard for anyone to beat you.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Oh by the way Kricu is there anyway that I could possibly tryout for participating in the clan wars? I'm pretty good but I have no clue if i'm as good as some of you.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
(Person incharge of the Clan Warz so you know)

K so I know you leader has been out for a few days or something. And I was to get your clans moves by the 20th I didn't get them so if one of you could Pm me the moves you wanta make. Second in camand or somthing would be nice, at least someone who knows about it or is part of it. But please hurry You have until about 12:00 Moutain standard time to get it do me or you lose your move for the week.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Uh, sry to intrude on this conversation up there... im pretty new to smashboards...also i don't know how old this thread is so bare with me

Name (On SWF): TigerWoods
Brawl FC: 4511-2276-4373
Wi-Fi name: Woods
Why you should be allowed into the Alliance (This is just to see if you care): I'm a professional golfer. You can't deny me =D. Well I win tornaments with Shiek and I want to learn from you Shiek-master people. Oh and find me some Shiek Friends(wow that sounded gay)
Favorite Color (Costume): Black/Red

ninja218

Smash Rookie
ok im online lets brawl! Please send me a message if you decide to add me so i can make sure i add you.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
ok im online lets brawl! Please send me a message if you decide to add me so i can make sure i add you.
hey pm me and we can set up a date to battle.......later on tonight is good if your gonna be on.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Sorry there was a typo in the moves I was sent for this week and I read it wrong. Please go check the social again. There is a link in my sig.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Uh, sry to intrude on this conversation up there... im pretty new to smashboards...also i don't know how old this thread is so bare with me

Name (On SWF): TigerWoods
Brawl FC: 4511-2276-4373
Wi-Fi name: Woods
Why you should be allowed into the Alliance (This is just to see if you care): I'm a professional golfer. You can't deny me =D. Well I win tornaments with Shiek and I want to learn from you Shiek-master people. Oh and find me some Shiek Friends(wow that sounded gay)
Favorite Color (Costume): Black/Red
Hey surprisingly enough nobody has welcomed you yet. Anyways I just returned from vacation and am the leader of this clan so I guess I formally welcome you to the clan. Hopefully you will enjoy any information that you obtain and can share some of your knowledge with us as well.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Hey surprisingly enough nobody has welcomed you yet. Anyways I just returned from vacation and am the leader of this clan so I guess I formally welcome you to the clan. Hopefully you will enjoy any information that you obtain and can share some of your knowledge with us as well.
hey welcome back kricu

as for the new member welcome :)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
is it possible to join without a friend code because my wii is giving problems. when i fix it though i would give out the friend code

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Yea thats not a problem at all.
And Marsulas to answer your question from before, I don't think I am allowed to modify our members but we do need alternates and people for strategy.

uberlock

Smash Rookie
Hey, just recently started being active on the forums, posting my videos etc, and was interested in joining:

Name (On SWF): Uberlock
Brawl FC: 0903-2618-3286
Wi-Fi name: Neku (Might be changed to Yuki next time I am online)
Why you should be allowed into the Alliance (This is just to see if you care): Im a Sheik mainer, and I want to improve my Sheik play by learning from others who main Sheik, and hopefully make my time in the forums more fun!
Fave Colour: Green

Thanks

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i would like to join the clan.

Name (On SWF): T. Webb
Brawl FC: 5413-1873-3476
Wi-Fi name: T. Webb
Why you should be allowed into the Alliance (This is just to see if you care): Im a hardcore gamer who loves to perfect characters. Although im new to the boards i try and learn as much as possible from people who are better than me. Joining the clan could help me become a pro sheik player so that i can help other gamers.
Favorite Colour: Black

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys anybody interested in using the chat on the forum I've been pretty consistant with being on from 12:00am-4:00am East Coast Time. Of course that is a bit late and such I'm there and hopefully if we can get people on then we can get people on at other times.

Agi

Smash Lord
My application

Hopefully it isn't to late to submit an application...

Name (On SWF): Agidius
Brawl FC: 2406-4931-6532
Wi-Fi name: Mark
Why you should be allowed into the Alliance (This is just to see if you care):
I need coaching with my Sheik. I can easily beat Lvl 9's, along with everyone in my neighborhood... but do not place well against other competitive players. I am very willing and able to learn, but I can figure things out easier when applied in actual matches than reading them on the forums.
Favorite Color (Costume): Dark green

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
It's never too late to join. I'm always looking for new members who plan on staying active.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Not really but if you would like to set up a match with me, I would be more than willing to play. Either send me a pm or I use AIM. Kricu2813 is me and although I'm not on all the time I am on very often.

Agi

Smash Lord
Okay, my clan advertising is complete. Clicking on Sheik or on "Ninjas of the Shadow" will now link you to this thread. I'm done my homework now, so I'm up for a battle. I'm still learning ATs with Sheik, so you won't be very impressed... :laugh: I can rack up the damage, but can't seem to score kills easily... main kill is nair off the stage.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Totally irrelevant from whatever the current discussion is about...

Ninjas of the Shadows is too long. "of" and "the" are totally useless. Why not just make it Shadow Ninjas?

Or, we could try to get some kind of mnemonic...

Agi

Smash Lord
Hey Kricu... am I in the clan? It won't let me access the group... and I can't see my avatar or name there. :( (BTW, I'm getting a new siggy from all-star. It's gonna pwn!) (yes, it involves Sheik.)

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
I am assuming you mean the social group. If so I set that up for the clan wars and the only people in that are those that are involved in the clan wars. I already have people for fighting but if you would like you could help with strategy.

Agi

Smash Lord
I am assuming you mean the social group. If so I set that up for the clan wars and the only people in that are those that are involved in the clan wars. I already have people for fighting but if you would like you could help with strategy.
Oh, ok. I was just thinking "What the heck?" ...and yeah. You probably don't want me representing you guys in clan wars... yet.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Oh, ok. I was just thinking "What the heck?" ...and yeah. You probably don't want me representing you guys in clan wars... yet.
not only the people who fight are in there but people who dicuss tactics as well
and if it comes down to it you could be a sub :bee:

Rawrior

Smash Apprentice
Still recruiting? Umm, I'm kind of noob at this whole 'clan' thing, I've been playing alot by myself and never really searched brawl on the internet, kinda surprized about having clans on it.. anyways, What's the whole deal with the clan wars? how does it work.. how would there be stratgey? Any and all details to fill me in would help(just fyi, I'm a very good brawl player, I'm just noob at clans in this game)

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
The strategy involved would easily be understood if you knew how they worked so I will inform you. The clan wars are essentially a giant game of risk using the subspace map as the board. Deciding which territories to attack and which to defend is where strategy is involved.

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
Interesting. One of you Sheik mains message me. Im the best Sheik user in murfreesboro out of 30. But I would love to fight against other sheiks.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I'm no Sheik player, but I just wanted to say:

I'm proud of you all. I've been visiting various boards and those who were given nerfs from Melee to Brawl + new characters that aren't doing so hot all seem to be too busy wondering why they're not doing so well... yet Sheik, who was previously looked at as a pitiful character in Brawl where I live, is now regaining popularity, just like here. The techniques, the metagame, all of it - you guys really deserve a round of applause for proving to the rest of the community that Sheik still has quite a few tricks up her sleeves.

Random, I know, but I've been facing more and more Sheiks lately, and I'm impressed.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
I'm no Sheik player, but I just wanted to say:

I'm proud of you all. I've been visiting various boards and those who were given nerfs from Melee to Brawl + new characters that aren't doing so hot all seem to be too busy wondering why they're not doing so well... yet Sheik, who was previously looked at as a pitiful character in Brawl where I live, is now regaining popularity, just like here. The techniques, the metagame, all of it - you guys really deserve a round of applause for proving to the rest of the community that Sheik still has quite a few tricks up her sleeves.

Random, I know, but I've been facing more and more Sheiks lately, and I'm impressed.
thats actually a good thing to hear we dont get alot of praise around here so i would like to say thanks

i think there were like 15 ppl in total that stuck to sheik lol

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I did and will continue to do so! I love the way she plays.....in my opinion she is the most fluid player in the game.

Top Bottom