• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ninjas of the Shadow: The Sheik Clan

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys it's the weekend and nobody has scheduled a match with me... This makes me sad.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
For starters: The changes to this forum are slightly annoying.

Chaindude: Yea I must have missed that I have a soccer tourney most of the day but I should be home around 8:15 or so.

KRDsonic: Same deal as above. My bro has been hogging the computer too.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Chaindude: Yea I must have missed that I have a soccer tourney most of the day but I should be home around 8:15 or so.
alright my parents may be dragging me camping with them so if they do i'll see if i can set up a match for sunday

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
alriggggt then im back after being dragged camping XD im ready to play anyone who reads this =D

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Depending on whether or not I have plans within the next 15 minutes will determine if I can play or not. Get on AIM if you can and from there we can set something up.

Wins: imdavid
Losses: KRD, squidster

Villi

Smash Lord
Anyone on here up for some Sheik dittos? I'll check back here periodically... AIM or MSN is best tho.

enersha

Smash Rookie
Name (On SWF): enersha
Brawl FC: 0946-1902-6846
Wi-Fi name: Mark
Why you should be allowed into the Alliance : I wanna play with ppl online and i wanna contribute
Favorite Color (Costume): PURPLE

please add me i will add all of you

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
first off welcome to the clan enersha

second-anyone know if aririus is still active havent seen him on wifi or here in a while

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Chaindude its just because I made a comment about you welcoming the last new member. It isn't a bad thing or anything just find it kind of funny how you welcome people before I do.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm not sure about anybody else but my reason is because I haven't been on brawl since you joined. I will add you as soon as I do though.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Chaindude its just because I made a comment about you welcoming the last new member. It isn't a bad thing or anything just find it kind of funny how you welcome people before I do.
i diddint take it in a bad way i just dont get it lol :)

SheikSmasher

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know how to play a good game against meta knight im worried lol my friend wants to main him when we get brawl so I need some top tips ^_^

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
I've heard stories about Meta Knight... Here is my advice: Don't let your friend get good. And I know this isn't advice but I'll explain everything. If you can quickly destroy his hopes of playing as Meta Knight and can just kick the crap out of him prior to him actually getting good then he may lose hope and switch to somebody else. As to fighting him: I've never actually fought one so I can't say much. I definitely think that Sheik is fast and stronger though so just gimp recovery and get in as much damage as you can as fast as you can. Meta Knight can't hold much damage so a well timed fsmash or usmash should be able to handle him. Even a dsmash could be used and then you could gimp him.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know how to play a good game against meta knight im worried lol my friend wants to main him when we get brawl so I need some top tips ^_^
he will probably spam his specials when he first starts out gimping isnt a good idea i found out the hard way shuttle loop turned out to be a good KO move so just take advantage of the openings needles are your friends

Blaze93

Smash Rookie
Name (On SWF): Blaze93
Brawl FC: 0688 5027 3222
Wi-Fi name: Blaze
Why you should be allowed into the Alliance (This is just to see if you care): Sheik needs a group.
Favorite Color (Costume): Black

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Umm bye enersha. And welcome to the clan Blaze.

As for meta: I still think if you gimp while you have low damage the shuttle loop shouldnt be a problem. Besides you can just use the needles to gimp before he can shuttle loop.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Umm bye enersha. And welcome to the clan Blaze.

As for meta: I still think if you gimp while you have low damage the shuttle loop shouldnt be a problem. Besides you can just use the needles to gimp before he can shuttle loop.
darn you beat me to it lol :laugh: welcome to the clan blaze

as the gimping of MK his jumps are like kirbys he goes a bit lower each time so i chase with f air so he gets the funny diaganal kill but only if he has 2-3 jumps left or else you will get served he is faster and has more priority and kill you then make it back :mad:

Blaze93

Smash Rookie
Wow hey, If you turn Sheik to 1/4 time in Training. Shes almost as slow as Ike.

Lol, I was bored.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
lol ike. I really hate him.

Air attacks dont have priority. Its just a matter of getting them out first. If you can get an attack out as fast or faster as far as timing goes then you shouldn't have a problem. It's all about reading your opponent.

Blaze93

Smash Rookie
Ike could of been good, notice how his forum has 20k posts. So much hype.

Funny.

Olimar, Ike, PT, and pretty much all the new characters, especially Sonic have a lot of posts in they're categorie. Yet the only one proving themselves are the Olimars. ( tourney results from Ankoku )

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Yea I have half given up on Sonic as a competative character. I love playing as him and all but he just can't keep up with killing or anything else for that matter.

Adding you now.
Added

Top Bottom