• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NikoK vs Lain and Needle of Juntah!

Niko_K

Smash Master

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Moar chaingrabs and stage spikes plz

Very impressive stuff as always Niko. Having said that...

1. Why do you use Dair whenever you get hit close to the stage boundry? If it's for momentum cancelling, Uair would be a much bettter option

2. Watch using up your 2nd jump when you really could have kept it. Gives you a lot of oppertunity to jump around more

Good stuff

Niko_K

Smash Master
I use U-Air for momentum canceling, it's just that at those points, I'm not necessarily going to die. It's kind of like a reassurance that nothing can hit me from underneath. I really need to stop doing that.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Good **** Niko. I enjoyed watching these. You really know how to handle the GnW matchup a little better than I do. I'm a sucker for those false missed tech chases to Bairs, but you patiently waited by the edge to punish him. Very nice. ^.^

Xyless

Smash Master
I was really looking forward to fighting either lain or Anther at the tournament I went to, but everyone jumped on Anther's friendlies and lain didn't show up.

Makes me sad.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I totally forgot about the invincibility frames on it. Thats why I tried to Z-Drop Hug him. If it was marth I would've been successful xD.

hova

Smash Champion
Lain was awful in both vids and Juntah looked pretty bad as well; but Lain was just absolutely horrid.

both would get wreck in a md/va tourney

no offense Niko, i think you do a lot of good **** and got some tricky tricks, but you need to record yourself against better players

Niko_K

Smash Master
They are Michigans best besides Anther lmfao. This weekend I'll get vids of myeslf vs Ally, M2K and KingAce.

hova

Smash Champion
sry dude, Michigan must suck ***. i'm obviously really biased from having a lot of top players traveling to md/va for tournies

i wish talent could be distributed more evenly so we could judge skill more accurately. the vids i watched of Northwest Peaches were completely unimpressive; hopefully they earned their rank and i'm completely off the mark

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
i wish talent could be distributed more evenly so we could judge skill more accurately. the vids i watched of Northwest Peaches were completely unimpressive; hopefully they earned their rank and i'm completely off the mark
Considering I'm the only northwest Peach main that attends tournaments, that stings T.T

lain

Smash Master
Lain was awful in both vids and Juntah looked pretty bad as well; but Lain was just absolutely horrid.

both would get wreck in a md/va tourney

no offense Niko, i think you do a lot of good **** and got some tricky tricks, but you need to record yourself against better players
I would **** md/va, don't make me laugh.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
where are bone and sky from? i was referring to the three of you actually
I'm not too sure about Bone, but I personally talk with Sky a lot over the phone and I'm pretty sure he's from a town named Gilroy in Norcal.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
I liked the fourth match the best....You got a beast peach .. Wud love to have a ditto with you sometimes..
Seriously though man .. stop messing with Dark Peach ...your talent is waaay too good to be criticizing someone that much....

Nice umbrella meteor smash .. even though you didnt recover, it was gangsta.

Play me this weekend ...

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
where are bone and sky from? i was referring to the three of you actually
Bone and Sky are SoCal and NorCal respectively- both southwest.

Edrees is also SoCal.

I'm the only Peach main in the entire northwest region of Washington, Idaho, and Oregon. There's a few others online but none that attend tournaments.

Top Bottom