• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NikoK Presents: Only in Niagara 3.14 - CANCELED

nickcam

Smash Ace
Since this is cancelled Sauga might come to the vaughan casuals to take out the TO/vaughan crew. Still gotta talk to carter, Mikey but if they agree get ready vaughan lol.

WIGI

Smash Champion
jay you seriously quit?
i didn;t quit, im going to finish my melee video, and il still like, hang out and play with you gusy but im only atending tourneis if i hvae nothign else going on, and if i have extra cash. i have things in my life that need to take priority over video games. But yeahhhhhhhh. i havn't played brawl or melee since rpepare yourse;f. lol, just been busy

Percon

Smash Lord
Mm, can't find a new venue this soon after easter weekend. Looks like I can't help. :/

If anyone still comes down (for whatever reason) I'd enjoy some friendlies and hanging out. Hopefully an actual tourney if someone remedies the situation.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
dang oh wells, friends bday on saturday anyways so looks like this worked out after all for me xD

thanks for trying niko/percon/grmo

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i didn;t quit, im going to finish my melee video, and il still like, hang out and play with you gusy but im only atending tourneis if i hvae nothign else going on, and if i have extra cash. i have things in my life that need to take priority over video games. But yeahhhhhhhh. i havn't played brawl or melee since rpepare yourse;f. lol, just been busy
say it isnt sooo. i understand, my priorities outweighed smash too but i still tried to play at least once or twice a week. and attend the odd tourny now and then. Their still fun to go to and just chill

Cyan_

Smash Lord
It's on Good Friday. However, the limit is at 10 people unless it's gonna be hosted at Ambrose's house which means it's not actually "Vaughan" casuals. If me, Joe, and Anth0ny can't get a ride to Ambrose's house then it'll be hosted at Anth0ny's place. If we can, then Ambrose will host it with as much people as he wants.

So far we have me, Joe, Ambrose, Ace, Gi (i think), and Anth0ny coming.

JL and Sauga are maybes. Ally/Holy maybe too? probably not though lol

Since this is cancelled Sauga might come to the vaughan casuals to take out the TO/vaughan crew. Still gotta talk to carter, Mikey but if they agree get ready vaughan lol.
YAH, OKAY DER LUL

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Ambrose holds casuals now? Maaaaaaaaaaaaan.......

( I wonder how I'd get there though seeing as Brose is usually my ride haha...)

WIGI

Smash Champion
say it isnt sooo. i understand, my priorities outweighed smash too but i still tried to play at least once or twice a week. and attend the odd tourny now and then. Their still fun to go to and just chill
it is soo.

but, i will eventually make it out to a toruney to team with KC. thats somthing taht would be enough fun and lulz and **** to be worthwhile, and il still play when i ahve nothing else going on/when im nto playign my guitar i built.

Xelyst

-_-
I've come to the realization that the entire competitive community of Brawl is based from ignorance of what the game actually entails and isn't what a smash community should be. I don't need to contribute anymore lol

/accutane

i 110% agree with you...

but honestly ....i wish you the best and get better dude... theres more tourneys and everyone has that **** they need to deal with at some piont and time...

infomon

Smash Scientist
I've come to the realization that the entire competitive community of Brawl is based from ignorance of what the game actually entails and isn't what a smash community should be. I don't need to contribute anymore lol

/accutane
:( rly? in what sense?

I'll prolly disagree for the mostpart lol but I just wanna know what your reasons are.

<3 and respect holmes

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I would like to host a tournament in Guelph, but I have no idea where to even start. I also don't want to attempt to be in conflicts with other tournaments. I have great hook ups, since I work at a video game store and all, but I dunno...

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Just to confirm, so i can reschedule;
This is cancelled, 100% not reversible, and nobody in Niargara is able to do it Mikey/Carter style and host a substitute tourney at a different venue?

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol i could get a venue easily but the venue fee is $500 so i would need atleast 50 people to show interest and i would charge a $10 venue fee. who wud b down for that?

nickcam

Smash Ace
lol i could get a venue easily but the venue fee is $500 so i would need atleast 50 people to show interest and i would charge a $10 venue fee. who wud b down for that?
Im pretty sure i speak for most people when i say that would be great lol. Is sauga gonna save the day again?

Mikey7

Smash Lord
40 people needed I think.

$20 x 40 people = $800

That would ensure Ally's bus ticket back if he came to this, plus there should be about $100 total in teams pot.

I can't host (or attend) a tourney til May, sorry.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if the venue fee is 10$ would that mean if i wanted to do singles itd be 25$?

im definitely up for a tourney on the 18th:laugh:

nickcam

Smash Ace
if the venue fee is 10$ would that mean if i wanted to do singles itd be 25$?

im definitely up for a tourney on the 18th:laugh:
Singles would be $20 with $10 towards pot and 10 towards venue fee. This is how the last minute sauga tourney ran and that worked out. I think it's doable if atleast 40 people show up but it looks like more people want it on the 18th. I know mikey has exams on the week after the 18th so some other university students must...

clowsui

Smash Legend
he's travelling to midwest =P

he's broke after he bought his ticket to tourney play lol, don't ask him to go anywhere w/out train + ride LOL

Top Bottom