• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nicknames

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
Do you have a name that everyone calls you that is not your real name and not your username. That you wish everyone called you,

I don't have one but If I did it would be the Puncturer Don't ask what it means.

My Friends would be the
Quarterback- In control on the field and in the bed.;)
The Banger- Bangs the drums and chicks

Okay as you can see are names are a little pg-13 but if you have any of your own please post

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I don't have one but If I did it would be the Puncturer Don't ask what it means.

My Friends would be the
Quarterback- In control on the field and in the bed.;)
The Banger- Bangs the drums and chicks

Okay as you can see are names are a little pg-13 but if you have any of your own please post
I really enjoy looking at your profile and seeing you're 15.

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
I don't think theirs any 15 year old in my school how isn't perverted in some way or another. You should here some of the things my friends say.

High school is where Dirty sexual jokes rain supreme.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
My real name is Heath. Girls call me cute variations of that, such as Heaf, Heaffers, Heathiekins, etc.

samai

Smash Apprentice
My friends call me Herps and not because I have herpies but because my name is Harper

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
This is the best PRoom thread in a long, long time.

I really enjoy looking at your profile and seeing you're 15.
Seeing as how SWF's main traffic is high schoolers with waaaaaaaaaaay too much free time, shouldn't you be used to it by now?

Heathiekins.
I think Scav should give you a name change. Heathiekins, Pool Room Overlord.

My friends call me Herps and not because I have herpes
Fixed and lulz.

Some friends call me Juan....It has nothing to do with my name whatsoever O_o.
Hilarious.

Me, my nickname is Maximus, which is ironic because I'm a stick. Love how people come up with these things.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Everyone, including my family, calls me Azalea.

Most of my friends just call me Zae.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
My real name is Heath. Girls call me cute variations of that, such as Heaf, Heaffers, Heathiekins, etc. Guys just call me 'Hey you in the bushes."
You forgot to finish that thought so I just added the end for you.

I have too many nicknames to get into here (blond, go figure).

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
I have a korean name that a few friends in Korea (south for those that need clarification) call me by

other than that I have a bunch of other screen names on other fourms and various IRC channels and DC++ hubs; I don't really remember them all off the top of my head

The 5th Horseman

Smash Ace
People call me Zamboni because not only does it rhyme with my last name, but when I was a kid me and a few friends went to a hockey game and I could not name that thing cleaning the ice. When I figured it out I shouted "ZAMBONI!" and have been called that ever since. :laugh:

Darkslash

Smash Master
Double D becuase my Initials are DD

Errand boy: I'm not called that but I AM the errand boy. Teachers,Students and the community ask me to run around getting food, items or holding their stuff. Thanks to that I feel my life is a LoZ game or a RPG and i half expect that some dark side of me is going to do some major rampage :laugh:

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
Back in middle school some people called me supertrooper because they thought i looked like one and now in high school some people call me Mclovin because once again they think i look like him (although i find that one annoying), but most of the people now call me by my last name cause they love it

JLynn943

Smash Ace
well, most people call me Josh

some of my friends call me Genie. i think i knew why at one point, but i have no clue anymore

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
ok here goes:
Fatboi, Moogle, Mike Kleman's cousin, Wolfie, Taki, Tentacool, creepy kid and freak

That's all I have been called recently and I don't feel like listing them all.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Lessee...

B, The Professor, Li'l Charles, Platinum, Li'l D...

That third one... I'll never understand. :dizzy:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
WoW, nice thread, but anyway, I have a lot of diffrent nicknames depending on what I'm wearing, if I have my black hoody on, people call me "Da_Hustla, if I'm wearing a little bitty shirt with short sleeve, people call me "gay", and I'm like w-h-a-t? or other just simply call me "Marvin the Martian", "Marvin Zinler" as my name Marvin, or other douches simply like to call me by my initials: "M&M" which I'm not a big fan of. :(

Top Bottom