• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nick Sammich you quitting?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I don't know. I'm heavily considering it. If I still sd, and it brings my game down as much as it did... I don't know...

:phone:

DUB

Smash Lord
Both your losses were very reasonable. Shugo has gotten so good now and you knew Salem was gonna give it his all. Same thing happened to a lot of good players like Seagull and Trela.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
What happened to Trela? Who'd he have to play in bracket?

The best :wario: also known as North Dakota Norman lives in ND.

:018:

:phone:

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Salem, dont' be a ****.

When good zss players quit, it's bad not good.

Be a lover, not a fighter.

GJ on your win.

Nick, get him next time.

Salem

Smash Champion
LOL

@SFP:

Uhh, I just asked a question, nothing else, don't know what youre talking about. and isn't it pretty obvious that when a Zss quits it's a bad thing? there's not many of us ( I think) and we need more Zss's if we ever want to advance our metagame and get Zss higher on the tier list.

@Nick Sammich:

I got my answer, kinda, so lol, threadisdeadtome.exe

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
LOL

@SFP:

Uhh, I just asked a question, nothing else, don't know what youre talking about. and isn't it pretty obvious that when a Zss quits it's a bad thing? there's not many of us ( I think) and we need more Zss's if we ever want to advance our metagame and get Zss higher on the tier list.

@Nick Sammich:

I got my answer, kinda, so lol, threadisdeadtome.exe
wat
Couldn't you have just PMed me then?

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I think we all have something we can learn from one another. I am officially going to stop using Kirby as a crutch so I can learn her bad match ups.

DRN, Salem, and Nick. You all did very well at Apex... I got pooped on, I have johns but I'm not going to use them. But you all did well...

and don't quit Nick... Not until I surpass you...

Dakpo

Smash Lord
I think we all have something we can learn from one another. I am officially going to stop using Kirby as a crutch so I can learn her bad match ups.

DRN, Salem, and Nick. You all did very well at Apex... I got pooped on, I have johns but I'm not going to use them. But you all did well...

and don't quit Nick... Not until I surpass you...
What kind of match ups would you use kirby over zss?

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Falco, Wolf, Diddy, Olimar.... I find those annoying for ZSS... I'm pretty Comfortable with Kirby against those characters though.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Falco, Wolf, Diddy, Olimar.... I find those annoying for ZSS... I'm pretty Comfortable with Kirby against those characters though.
i can understand falco and maybe wolf, the others seem horrible with kirby though. Then again i don't use kirby

PZ

Smash Lord
i can understand falco and maybe wolf, the others seem horrible with kirby though. Then again i don't use kirby
Actually staying in the air as kirby helps you very well against olimar n somewhat against diddy.
@DRN homestate GA?
@Y.B.M Meh use nunchuck? if you do I am mad that your not one of those players that has gotten good through using nunchuck(as said in commentary of esam vs razer)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick

Orion*

Smash Researcher
homie i SD allllll the time unless i am literally on my A game.

I have lost track of the amount of tournament sets I have Lost (not games or stocks actual sets) to tripping and SDing my last stock.

It's unfortunate but it's something to work on as a player. It's not some magical wall that's holding you down, and actually to be honest. At least for you it's something you can noticeably see and work on overcoming. Maybe it's your ledge techskill, or your spacing or maybe it's nerves who knows.

But a lot of players get stuck because they don't even know why they might be losing. the fact that you do gives you the opportunity to work on it and throwing it away would be wasteful.

edit: I don't even want to say A game. I want to more like say if i don't choke from nerves LOL i hate crowds for smash. it's weird because i dont care at all when i play music but for gaming it like bothers me

Top Bottom