• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Next Smash - Speculation & Discussion Thread

Gorgonzales

Smash Ace
As much as the "fighter number" thing was a cool concept for like, one trailer, I really feel like by the time the game actually released, keeping the gimmick up just wasn't helping things in terms of looking tidy. Like, I mentioned in a profile post earlier how I'd like to see the fighter selection screen return to some sort of franchise / thematic layout rather than what it currently is, mostly because the current layout just feels really... disjointed.

It really feels like some elements of it were pitched without anyone having seen what it'd look like - for instance, the whole thing with Echo Fighters getting their base character's number with an epsilon mark next to it is cool on paper, but in practice, Dark Samus looks like a Phazon-seeping growth amongst the original 12 and just sticks out like a sore thumb.

I say this as someone who adores this kind of arbitrary classification for games like this - fighter numbers were a cool gimmick, like, once, but in practice it just comes with way too many issues to be practical.
God I just got reminded of how unintuitive the Character Select Screen layout in Ultimate is. The "organized-by-first-Smash-appearance" is still a really bizarre enforcement. Not everyone is gonna know the series by heart to know where their characters are, and even if you do it's still easy to get lost.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
The infinitely funnier outcome of this ESRB debacle would be to have every single franchise in the game just be given the fighter's name that acts best as the series' representative in terms of playability, so while Super Mario just becomes "Mario", Fire Emblem becomes "Marth", or Metal Gear Solid just becomes "Snake" - and so on and so forth.

"The next character will be from the Min Min franchise!"
"We're excited to present our newest stage, Big Shell, from the Snake series."
"Next up, Spirits featured in the Link series of games."

pitchfulprocessing

Smash Apprentice
Weird. Must have been an edit the news outlets made for more hype or something since I don't think DevolverDigital could legally do that.
I'm not sure that would make sense, the edit is very seamlessly done and it's the same across both IGN and GameSpot. It really seems like they just got sent an alternate version for whatever reason.

For what it's worth, the Fall Guys twitter account and website are consistent about not explicitly naming series with a rating higher than Fall Guys itself. Here's Doom, Final Fantasy, and Gears of War all getting skirted around. Those last two are notable because they opt to call them the "Warriors of Light" and "Gear Up" passes, while the official Xbox site is fine calling the latter a Gears of War crossover directly. This same applies to other higher-rated crossovers like Destiny.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Again, I don't think there's as much to worry about with vets. Vets don't need to be showcased as extensively - sidestepping the series name won't be as conspicuous as in a Sakurai Presents for a newcomer, or even just a newcomer trailer.

It's not that Smash can't have content from a higher-rated series, that's not what I'm saying. You wouldn't need to cut a vet over it. It's just that adding a new character when you can't mention their series might make adding a character from a series you can mention more appealing from a marketing and just... clarity perspective.
After thinking about it, I guess the removal of series names doesn't change anything at all. It would be a bit less clear in certain areas like the music menu, but even then they could just use logos.

In which case, this whole thing is just a big nothing burger.

I'm not sure that would make sense, the edit is very seamlessly done and it's the same across both IGN and GameSpot. It really seems like they just got sent an alternate version for whatever reason.

For what it's worth, the Fall Guys twitter account and website are consistent about not explicitly naming series with a rating higher than Fall Guys itself. Here's Doom, Final Fantasy, and Gears of War all getting skirted around. Those last two are notable because they opt to call them the "Warriors of Light" and "Gear Up" passes, while the official Xbox site is fine calling the latter a Gears of War crossover directly. This same applies to other higher-rated crossovers like Destiny.
Soooo you're not allowed to use series names, but you are allowed to tell other companies to do it when advertising for you? Bureaucracy at its finest.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Honestly, the Fighter Number was the least arbitrary CSS we ever had. It's 100% organized.

• 64 worked the way it did only cause the Model Swap Corners existed. Luigi was essentially before Mario, which kind of was odd.
  • Melee was almost fine, till Ganondorf is next to Captain Falcon. Also, characters suddenly swapped places based upon these factors, making the "screen without unlocks" look extremely strange.
  • Brawl was fine otherwise, reasonably consistent.
  • 4 was horribly all over the place. The clone corner wasn't beyond awful, but throwing the Yoshi franchise in the middle of the Mario one was entirely arbitrary and pointless. Then came the DLC who also were all over the place.
  • Ultimate no longer is restricted like that by having a pure set of numbers that the only change is "You have this character unlocked first", but the order is extremely consistent. While it may not return, it's honestly the best one yet. All the Echoes looked great next to their counterpart. It wasn't really confusing at all since it was nice and simple. Sure, it could take a moment to find your character, but this is not a special thing about Ultimate's CSS. Every single game except maybe Smash 64 was a fairly big roster. Even then, Brawl got pretty huge with 35 visible fighters to begin with(and 39 total as well). The fact some can get stacked or share a slot is really a big deal in some games. It helps vastly.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Once again, I'd love a fully customizable CSS. I don't expect it to happen, but it would be helpful to be able to order characters however I'd like and even show/hide certain characters at will.
Honestly, this sounds pretty cool to me. Even if it's just in the form of something like "choose X, Y or Z layout" where they're like, fighter number / franchise / whatever else, that'd be cool.

It'd also be pretty funny to try and play Smash 6 at your friend's house, select a stage, then bam. 100 Luigis

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
There's really no reason you should ever be allowed to outright hide a character(seriously, that kind of petty thing is very illogical to ever happen in any roster). Reorganizing is an absolute must, though. Echoes being an exception to that, since it makes no sense for them to stack properly if they aren't already next to their counterpart.

Some organization has to be key either way. As well as specific rules in how you can arrange them. It can't ever go against the clear core factors(like Echoes being stackable). Otherwise it becomes too messy. I do like the idea of having a Clone and an Echo nearby where possible. No proper ones exist, mind you(Mario only has a clone in Dr. Mario. Marth no longer has a clone, and only has one Echo, being Lucina), but things could change in the next game anyway.

dream1ng

Smash Lord
After thinking about it, I guess the removal of series names doesn't change anything at all. It would be a bit less clear in certain areas like the music menu, but even then they could just use logos.

In which case, this whole thing is just a big nothing burger.
Why does it either have to be vets getting cut or no effect at all? These are two extremes, and the reality is probably somewhere in the middle.

Honestly, the Fighter Number was the least arbitrary CSS we ever had. It's 100% organized.

• 64 worked the way it did only cause the Model Swap Corners existed. Luigi was essentially before Mario, which kind of was odd.
  • Melee was almost fine, till Ganondorf is next to Captain Falcon. Also, characters suddenly swapped places based upon these factors, making the "screen without unlocks" look extremely strange.
  • Brawl was fine otherwise, reasonably consistent.
  • 4 was horribly all over the place. The clone corner wasn't beyond awful, but throwing the Yoshi franchise in the middle of the Mario one was entirely arbitrary and pointless. Then came the DLC who also were all over the place.
  • Ultimate no longer is restricted like that by having a pure set of numbers that the only change is "You have this character unlocked first", but the order is extremely consistent. While it may not return, it's honestly the best one yet. All the Echoes looked great next to their counterpart. It wasn't really confusing at all since it was nice and simple. Sure, it could take a moment to find your character, but this is not a special thing about Ultimate's CSS. Every single game except maybe Smash 64 was a fairly big roster. Even then, Brawl got pretty huge with 35 visible fighters to begin with(and 39 total as well). The fact some can get stacked or share a slot is really a big deal in some games. It helps vastly.
It's organized but it's very unintuitive, because most people don't categorize characters in that way. That's a very Sakurai/dev team way to organize things, because in the data it would make sense to have a standard order based on when a character was added.

But for most people, organization by series makes more sense. Characters are easier to find when next to related ones, and there are a lot of people out there who started later than 64 and would jump in at the point maybe three or four games' worth of fighters are all newcomers to them - making this classification pretty unhelpful.

The numbering system works for a game like this 1) with no gaps because all characters are present and 2) as a facet of the marketing because of how many characters there actually are - but when it comes to the CSS, I don't think it's the most effective way to organize the choices, even if it is organized.

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Why does it either have to be vets getting cut or no effect at all? These are two extremes, and the reality is probably somewhere in the middle.
Because if mentioning game titles is too important not to do, then it matters a ton. If you can get by without mentioning them, then it doesn't matter at all since you'd just have to make not mentioning them the new standard.

Middle grounds have oddities like EarthBound and Xenoblade Chronicles stuff being stuck in the "others" section for no reason. Why go for the other weirdness when the simpler solution is right there. And besides, if it's workable, why on Earth would you let the ESRB stop you from adding the characters you want?

Sometimes things are as simple as "it does or does not matter".

SPEN18

Smash Champion
There's really no reason you should ever be allowed to outright hide a character
No I actually think there's a lot of utility in being able to do that. Whether that be to organize fights with, say, only characters in certain tiers allowed, only characters from certain franchises/genres, only the original 12, only the starting roster (like re-hiding secret characters), only 80s characters, or whatever other arbitrary thing one can cook up (actually, typing this out, maybe they could even go a step further and let you easily save/load such rosters). Or, come on, just to simplify things in cases where large portions of the roster aren't going to be selected by anyone in your current play group for whatever reason, which happens a lot with such a huge roster nowadays. Or to toggle what can come up from selecting Random, although that could potentially be a separate feature.

In any case it's not really petty to want to hide a character, even if it is just that you don't particularly care for them and don't ever use them; it's just giving players more options to play the game how they want and turn things on or off, fundamentally no different than say toggling particular items on or off.

Again I don't expect it to happen at all; it would be a very niche thing to include. But it is a feature I would like.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It's organized but it's very unintuitive, because most people don't categorize characters in that way. That's a very Sakurai/dev team way to organize things, because in the data it would make sense to have a standard order based on when a character was added.

But for most people, organization by series makes more sense. Characters are easier to find when next to related ones, and there are a lot of people out there who started later than 64 and would jump in at the point maybe three or four games' worth of fighters are all newcomers to them - making this classification pretty unhelpful.

The numbering system works for a game like this 1) with no gaps because all characters are present and 2) as a facet of the marketing because of how many characters there actually are - but when it comes to the CSS, I don't think it's the most effective way to organize the choices, even if it is organized.
I found it extremely easy to work with. Series never mattered compared to clones being by who they're from. Which was generally that way outside of Smash 4, which completely made no sense and was a pretty horrible CSS overall.

Melee and 4 were extremely inconsistent with no clear theme of where to go(this would've been fine if they found a way to have Link and Young Link next to each other with Samus where Ganondorf was, but he would still be next to Falcon). Of course, that also isn't much better due to how much space there was, and all the clones in a special corner. Overall, it was an awkward one. Brawl had an issue with going from left/right to a very sudden up/down system that did not work at all and was really confusing. 64 at least had Mario and the subseries next to each other. I don't need to explain 4 again(though they could've made it at least consistent by having Yoshi either after Mario or Luigi, or after Bowser Jr. Since he debuted before Mario, but his own franchise, he can go after either Mario Brother, and Bowser Jr. is the last of the Mario franchise too. Very easy fix). The clone Trio could easily have them next to the respective counterpart.

Though it's worth noting the normal Clone characters were always in a special spot(so this includes the Echoes, and the Model Swap Fighters from 64, Melee, and 4, respectively). Which only Ultimate managed to make it... make a bit more sense.

That said, being they aren't consistent anyway outside of barely twice(and these are not actually consistent anyway) with having Franchises next to each other(including spin-offs, respectively), the idea never actually worked that well. People recognize the character by being the character, and we already have more than enough websites that are available so it's really easy to figure out how your character is organized. This isn't an actual problem to fix. It was never unintuitive either, really. It really damn easy to find anyone since it required very little research and logic to understand what's going on. Only 4 was actually unintuitive due to no consistency. It requires only a tiny bit of work for anyone to know what's going on, and the actual never stemmed from the organization. The fact the roster is massive was always more confusing, and no amount of organization will ever fix that. Organized by series? It's still too big to feasibly be hyper easy to find who you want. You don't even know where to start. Ultimate was clearer in where you wanted to start by having at least a system. It also wasn't just marketing, it was much easier for them to organize in the first place because it also adhered to the website and how Echoes are classified specifically. It made things relatively easy. You won't get it any easier for the new design otherwise. Echoes will never made sense unless they're right next to the character, specifically on their right, where they're easy to stack.

Regardless, while I don't think the numbering scheme will stay due to lots of cuts, the system is very unlikely to change that much either. Especially since 4 most characters are still in "reveal order" too. The only one to really change at all is Zelda and Sheik at best, for more regular characters(with sometimes clone sets being in odd placements, except Echoes, who, as I noted before, are extremely specific to how they're done). It also doesn't help that characters move to massive different spots in other CSS designs outside of 64 and Ultimate, which are actually way more confusing too. It's relatively simple when the difference is a strict order that never changes or never actually changes in the first place.

No I actually think there's a lot of utility in being able to do that. Whether that be to organize fights with, say, only characters in certain tiers allowed, only characters from certain franchises/genres, only the original 12, only the starting roster (like re-hiding secret characters), only 80s characters, or whatever other arbitrary thing one can cook up (actually, typing this out, maybe they could even go a step further and let you easily save/load such rosters). Or, come on, just to simplify things in cases where large portions of the roster aren't going to be selected by anyone in your current play group for whatever reason, which happens a lot with such a huge roster nowadays. Or to toggle what can come up from selecting Random, although that could potentially be a separate feature.

In any case it's not really petty to want to hide a character, even if it is just that you don't particularly care for them and don't ever use them; it's just giving players more options to play the game how they want and turn things on or off, fundamentally no different than say toggling particular items on or off.

Again I don't expect it to happen at all; it would be a very niche thing to include. But it is a feature I would like.
Except a lot of these reasons are highly petty. Just disable it per a username instead. If they don't want to select certain characters, it won't let them use it. Problem solved. For instance, when they go over a specific spot, your icon will gray out to indicate it(but also it won't let you place it on the icon). These work way better.

The game will never realistically organize it into a small version because it isn't a small game. The whole point is that the CSS is now larger than it used to be. I could see special modes dedicated to it, like how Melee had those cool custom mode options, but that's quite different as well. It actually is organized and makes more sense. You can still set each particular roster per the mode in any order that works, though.

But yeah, hiding is it completely petty. These aren't mode changes. These are making them hidden for the sake of it. Custom modes are cool and a good way to work the custom roster idea in, while keeping it themed in a more unique manner that actually makes it work well within Smash's style. It's actually something that has been done before. Some modes hide specific Stages or Characters instead.

That said, I do hope we get a way to rearrange the roster, especially after how atrocious 4's design was. 64 and Ultimate's were the best ones currently, with Melee and Brawl being mid. 3DS looked even worse than Wii U's too. Having to use a menu to select more characters? Horrific.

Wonder Smash

Smash Lord
While we're talking about DOOM, just thought I'd point out that this is March 13, meaning it's now exactly 8 years since DOOM 2016 came out.

Like in Ultimate (sort of)

Then again, the starter roster may feel empty without certain characters from previous games.

Anyway, getting back to M-rated franchises... how about Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes?
I don't mind him. He's pretty much an honorary Nintendo character, as his games are always released first on Nintendo consoles.

Last edited:

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
I'm not a fan of the way Ultimate organizes the CSS. Organizing by series would just be so much more intuitive for me. It feels weird to have to search for an individual character, rather than going, "I'm looking for Pokemon Trainer, I can use Pikachu's yellow to help me find them since they're grouped together!"

That's why I had hoped we would get more organization options when Ultimate was still updating, but alas.

I feel like stages are even more egregious in this regard.

dream1ng

Smash Lord
Because if mentioning game titles is too important not to do, then it matters a ton. If you can get by without mentioning them, then it doesn't matter at all since you'd just have to make not mentioning them the new standard.

Why go for the other weirdness when the simpler solution is right there.

Sometimes things are as simple as "it does or does not matter".
No, it's not as simple as it works or it doesn't, because newcomers are inherently more under the spotlight than veterans, and therefore it's going to be easier to include veterans without explicitly naming their series than newcomers. Veterans don't need to be explained.

Vets probably aren't going to receive their own individual showcases, so including them without explicitly mentioning their series is a lot easier. It will still be conspicuous if series titles are absent from within the game, but try to imagine a Master Chief trailer and showcase without saying the word or showing Halo, a Jill showcase without Resident Evil/Biohazard, a Chosen Undead showcase without being able to say Dark Souls, etc.

Middle grounds have oddities like EarthBound and Xenoblade Chronicles stuff being stuck in the "others" section for no reason.
There's not going to be an "others" section for series with characters. If they eliminate series titles holistically they'd probably just handle things with series icons and character pics.

Also, just because Ultimate is E10 doesn't mean the next game has to be. That was fine before these new restrictions, now they may bump the rating up.

And besides, if it's workable, why on Earth would you let the ESRB stop you from adding the characters you want?
The reason you'd let the ESRB stop you is because not being able to mention the character's series means you wouldn't be able to advertise that character as effectively as a different, also popular character whose series you can mention and make reference to and show the logo and footage from. Just because it's possible doesn't mean it's preferable from a marketing perspective.

If they go in knowing they won't be able to explicitly reference the actual series in the game's biggest market, that might lead them towards options where they are free from those confines.

Or simply, at the very least, these new restrictions will have more of an effect than "none" and less of an effect than cutting vets from T-rated series.

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
He has, and praised it a lot, though it's worth noting Sakurai plays pretty much everything lol, I wouldn't use it as too much of a benchmark.

Half-Life 1 is one of my favourite games, and there's tons of shooter characters I think would be great picks. People tend to focus on Doomslayer and Chief and the like for understandable reasons, but it's a very strong genre Smash hasn't tapped into. Captain Price from Call of Duty, Marcus Fenix from Gears of War, BJ Blazkowicz from Wolfenstein, Adam Jensen from Deus Ex, any of the System Shock or Bioshock protagonists, any of the Vault Hunters from Borderlands, Agent 47 from Hitman, Lara Croft, any of the Fallout protagonists, Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell, I feel like all of those could make a case for themselves as picks. Though obviously I'd require Smash going full in on embracing Western games which aren't linked with Nintendo, which would be very tough practically, so none of it is likely, I just think it's cool to discuss. Naturally the Smash community is most linked to Nintendo, and I think it took a while for discussion on what the biggest and most "important" games are to breach that bubble a bit.
I wouldn't put Tomb Raider in FPS or shooter genre. It's way more Action Adventure with shooting mechanic.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Although in terms of Id Software Rocket Launchers, I would say Quake has the edge in being a bit more iconic.

Yes I do just want Rocket Jumping in Smash somehow
I mean...they COULD just give Doom Slayer Rocket Jumping. Little extra piece of iD representation.

Only the red screen effect does. Berserk buffs your fist until you exit a level
I...was not aware of that.

You mean IDDQD?

IDKFA just gives you all the guns and keys.

Is it just the shooter equivalent of scrimblo bimblo and anime swordfighter?
Yes.

but consider: Shooty McShootface
We already did the Mc thing with Anime swordsmen.

A name I like from a random Twitter post is "Captain Greengun", because both of the FPS characters we tend to focus on wear green armor.
Excludes other iconic Sgt. Dudebros like BJ Blastowitz, Marcus Phoenix, "Soap" MacTavish, etc.

Broforce for Smash!
That's just Contra!

Yeah but I'm not your dude, buddy.
I'm not your buddy, friend.

Agreed.

Last edited:

Scrimblo Bimblo

Smash Journeyman
Veterans would definitely be affected by the ERSB thing too. The games and series of origins are acknowledged in Smash's menus all the time: in particular in the main collectibles (spirits or trophies) and music menus, not to mention in outside promotional material.
Especially if it starts to affect things like Metroid or Earthbound, you'd have to extend it to all the series inside the game for the sake of universality. So you'd have trophies/spirits that can't reference what series they're from, and a music menu that can't even show the credits of the tracks or which game the track is from.
It would be a big change, and it would look just as silly as a presentation about Doom Slayer not being able to say "Doom". Not to mention they might straight-up not be able to include some music tracks without the proper credits.

But I don't think they'd drop a character for something like this.
1. Like it or not, since everyone is affected by the same law, not being able to namedrop the series the character is from is going to become the standard in videogame crossovers. The industry will have to find workarounds.
2. It doesn't affect Japan (nor Europe).

3. (Personal opinion) This is the dumbest law ever, it shouldn't gain the power to actually influence decisions. Let it censor what it can censor (the name of a series inside a game of another series) and make it not move past that.
a) The rating is about the contents of the game itself, why would where the characters come from matter as long as the things they do in the game itself reflect its own age rating?
b) words are just words, there's nothing inappropriate in "Metal", "Gear" and "Solid". Plus you can say Doom Slayer but you can't say Doom!, and you can say Bayonetta the character but not Bayonetta the series...
c) how does the rating of a series get established anyways? Since games are rated individually. Do you take the historically highest one? Which would turn Final Fantasy into an M-rated series and Zelda into a T-rated one. The rating of the latest game? Which would make Bayonetta not M-rated anymore. This is absurd.
d) in the year of our lord 2024 a kid who likes Snake in Smash is a Google search away from getting exposed to the Metal Gear Solid name. This policy isn't going to change anything at all.
This is nonsense. It shouldn't gain any more power than it already has.

Last edited:

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master

Only indirectly related to Smash and the writing was on the wall with SE's Japanese sales struggles, but yeah. They've got a big incentive to maintain a strong relationship with Nintendo, and at the very least I can see loads promotions like Square Enix spirits being even more frequent in the next SSB.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Organizing by smash appearance is literally not intuitive.

As in, tell me how a person who is new to smash, who hasn't been with the series since its damn inception, is going to INTUIT any sense of organization within the category. Without a history lesson or firsthand experience, it well and truly is completely random.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I have a question: What about Chibi-Robo as a playable character? Just to make sure, are his chances not good and has his time passed in terms of likelihood for getting into Smash Bros. for now?
finally
not great. he's one of my most wanted and they never seem to get in

Only indirectly related to Smash and the writing was on the wall with SE's Japanese sales struggles, but yeah. They've got a big incentive to maintain a strong relationship with Nintendo, and at the very least I can see loads promotions like Square Enix spirits being even more frequent in the next SSB.
come on kingdom hearts

pitchfulprocessing

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't put Tomb Raider in FPS or shooter genre. It's way more Action Adventure with shooting mechanic.
Yeah I was moreso just listing games with prominent shooting mechanics since they have some overlap. I wouldn't consider immersive sims shooters either, but I also mentioned Deus Ex and System Shock.

Stratos

Smash Ace
I would however say that any video game character regardless of whether they are T-rated or M-rated are welcome in the Super Smash Bros series even if they are not someone on my list. Of course I'm not saying or writing that it's anything more than an M-rating.

ScrubReborn

Smash Cadet
Captain Falcon is a good character, right?
He was but I don't really like how he plays in Ultimate. He just feels off somehow but I can't put my finger on it. I'm hoping Smash 6 fixes whatever it is they did.

(also give the man his elbow forward smash back. that move was goated bruh)

Last edited:

Gengar84

Smash Hero
On the topic of FPS reps, what does everyone think of Joanna Dark from Perfect Dark? I don’t think she’s as likely as either Doom Slayer or Master Chief but she does have the advantage of being the only one of the three to have ever been a Nintendo exclusive character. As far as RARE characters go, Perfect Dark would be third on my list after Battletoads and Killer Instinct but I’d love to see all three of them make it in some day. I feel like Jonna would be a strong contender for a second or third FPS rep down the line. She’s also the closest we’ll probably ever get to seeing GoldenEye in Smash, with Perfect Dark being a spiritual successor to that game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom