• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: WATO 11 - July 17-18th [Orlando, FL]

pacho

Smash Apprentice
6947 University Blvd. Winter Park, FL 32792
results will be posted soon.
i want to say thanks to everyone for coming out to this event. we actually broke our old record for attendees. you guys rock!
also kudos to hungrybox for all his help and all our staff and volunteers at Next Level. we appreciate the hard work. also all those who helped us with all the hype...d-torr, cecil, everybody. this was an awesome tourney.
now go get ready for our melee portion tomorrow!!!

pacho

Smash Apprentice
6947 University Blvd. Winter Park, FL 32792
Here are the results for Brawl.. Melee and the full bracket tomorrow night.
Congratz to all the winners!

Singles:
1st and 2nd Split.
1st/2nd Seibrik & Poltergust
3rd Nick Riddle
4th Chaz

Doubles:
1st Firelord Ozai Sozin Comet
2nd Never Give Up
3rd Central Florida Rage
4th Wait who with a ? At the end.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Melee players I seriously suggest bringing tv's tomorrow. The only tv's they have there are flatscreens and they seem to be a little laggy/delayed. Not too bad but definitely noticeable.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so, i went and saw inception on friday, and it freakin blew my mind in 1000 ways

then i watched polt play in this tourney, and its like i watched it again

everyone who came into contact with the blood god was vanquished, except for the skinny chick in the back :laugh:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Sorry but that Poltergust kid rubs me the wrong way. He definitely said some semi arrogant/obnoxious **** in the friendlies I played with him. Kind of a condscending attitude or something.

He's probably a nice kid and perhaps I just got the wrong impression. Very impressive getting 2nd or 3rd or w/e with Yoshi though. Good job.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
All i can say is Perfect tourney for me and halberd...didn't drop a match to anyone...we didn't care about singles lol :laugh:

Hrnut on Razek's account

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Yo yo yo we was drivin and all of a sudden werewolves attacked our car. Poltergust single handedly defended his car while driving against 15 flying werewolves, meanwhile in the back of the car, joey dfear tommy and afro were having a battle against a lizard the size of detroit.

The back of the car barely escaped with their lives while polt easily won his battle. However, the werewolves, knowing they had no chance against the blood god, damaged the front of the car, stranding us at a gas station.

R i p polts car

-Afro on Tommy_G's account.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I love South Florida

South Florida travels to any other region in Florida and gets top 4

Seibrik/Nick RIddle
Polt
Chaz

Get wrecked C/NFL

Razek

Smash Apprentice
we dont ever practice though lol and we ***** your teams...so from the looks of that we're even. Complete ****... cant wait for vids that is all.

Hrnut on Razek account

Razek

Smash Apprentice
And we don't do well in singles because we don't practice EVER!!! so you guys lucked out. Besides we would beat them anyways and we'd **** you and MVD any day lol

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Attention!

Since H-box is having fun at Magic Kingdom, I am going to host this tournament.

tourney news and updates

-The next WATO tournament, we will have both Melee and Brawl. Honestly, Who goes to tournaments on Sundays?
- we need more set-ups for this tourney.
-doubles will start at 3 pm since there are only 5 people at the tournament at the moment, So...I want to know who's coming to this.
-Singles will follow after doubles
-Pokemon Stadium is Neutral
-mini-tournament: Project M.

nuff said.

gallax

Smash Hero
yo AB, next time lemme bring my laptop and get ur seeding points and set -up the brackets. everyone would probably agree that the brackets were pretty good this time and that im pretty fair with how i set it up with the regional/seeding/teams bias

OverLade

Smash Hero
There seems to be some confusion about what happened here so I'll explain.

I beat Nick Riddle and Chaz in winners, lost to Poltergust in Winners semis, and lost to Nick Riddle in losers. I got 5th. Hrnut lost to Chaz twice and got 5th. The seeding was a little wacked but w/e it happens.

Yesterday I was playing probably the best I've ever played so all I can really do is get better at these crazy *** SFL matchups. Me and Hrnut (Firelord Ozai and Sozin's comet) didn't drop a single game in doubles (2-0'd and 3-0'd everyone) though. Dubs, and Me vs Polt were for sure recorded.

I'll do shoutouts in the results thread.

All hail the blood god.

M@v

Subarashii!
Melee players I seriously suggest bringing tv's tomorrow. The only tv's they have there are flatscreens and they seem to be a little laggy/delayed. Not too bad but definitely noticeable.
Nah hes a cool guy.

I teamed with the blood god at mlg orlando and we took some mk heads :D

btw I miss you guys :(

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
yo AB, next time lemme bring my laptop and get ur seeding points and set -up the brackets. everyone would probably agree that the brackets were pretty good this time and that im pretty fair with how i set it up with the regional/seeding/teams bias
Ha...I have my laptop but sure! :D
one for melee and one for brawl.

aka good sheee....

AfroQT

Smash Master
we dont ever practice though lol and we ***** your teams...so from the looks of that we're even. Complete ****... cant wait for vids that is all.

Hrnut on Razek account
Are you serious you win teams once and all of a sudden your THE DOMINATING TEAM FORCE.
Everyone knew you guys would be a good team, for reasons i explained at steak n shake.

Good stuff in teams, but we all know singles is where its at.

Till next time Jamie Foxx and Nigeria.

CO18

Smash Hero
Are you serious you win teams once and all of a sudden your THE DOMINATING TEAM FORCE.
Everyone knew you guys would be a good team, for reasons i explained at steak n shake.

Good stuff in teams, but we all know singles is where its at.

Till next time Jamie Foxx and Nigeria.
Im half nigerian hes from sierra leone or some ish.

also still wtf.

When are you not working hrnut cuz i wanna practice and did chaz beat hrnut with marth or mk

And wtf Internet feels unrealstically fast. AHHH I missed america

Gindler

Smash Champion
There seems to be some confusion about what happened here so I'll explain.

I beat Nick Riddle and Chaz in winners, lost to Poltergust in Winners semis, and lost to Nick Riddle in losers. I got 5th. Hrnut lost to Chaz twice and got 5th. The seeding was a little wacked but w/e it happens.

Yesterday I was playing probably the best I've ever played so all I can really do is get better at these crazy *** SFL matchups. Me and Hrnut (Firelord Ozai and Sozin's comet) didn't drop a single game in doubles (2-0'd and 3-0'd everyone) though. Dubs, and Me vs Polt were for sure recorded.

I'll do shoutouts in the results thread.

All hail the blood god.
Missed some beastly team pwnage eh? :)

Also polt has prob joined the fl best of their char in the nation club. congrats!
What this here fella said...polt needs more vids just sayin :)

Top Bottom