• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: WATO 11 - July 17-18th [Orlando, FL]

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming to this anyone wanna MM?

Also if your gonna have japes legal why not add Hyrule Temple it promotes tech skill.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm coming to this anyone wanna MM?

Also if your gonna have japes legal why not add Hyrule Temple it promotes tech skill.
...lol

skill tested. charlie approved

(personally cant wait for japes to be gone. one less to worry about)

Gindler

Smash Champion
Alrighttttt, have to apply for jobs in Orlando mid July. Good excuse to come to this then.

Any brawl space animals wanna money match my kirby? I've never lost a set to a space animal.

But I've probably played all of like 5 hours of brawl in the past year and 1/2 so it should be easy money right?

$2
Hmmm, maybe with my wolfsy. That's a taco bell meal on the line right there though :)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Gindler i friended you facebook like a month ago and you never accepted. :(:(:(:(:(:(

But yes I accept your wolf taco bell challenge.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
The 17th is my birthday.

I DEMAND A RECORDED FALCON ONLY MINI TOURNAMENT FOR SUCH THE OCCASION. Or atleast cake, or something.

br4n

Smash Apprentice
subscribed. bring the rest of jacksonville with me too (yes we exist). will also have a set~up with me. can anyone house us?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
We know jacksonville exists. They just disappear for long periods of time randomly.

Do Xoff/CPO still play? Those Jacksonville guys haven't been to a tourney in a couple years I don't think.

[GB]Cecil

Smash Apprentice
Added the following rule to the list:

No coaching will be allowed by anyone to a player(that is in mid-match) while their game is in progress.

CO18

Smash Hero
i'll b hurrrr

too bad co18 can't come to get 5th :(
well considering id just jv2stock ur mk with my unpracticed 2ndaries again but this time starting first match you must plan on getting 7th

btw african scene is mad legit

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hey can I do this challenge too? As Wolf?
Sure, Chaz right? Just know that my 2008 Kirby isn't going to take it easy on you since the last time we played you took me to Luigi's Mansion with MK and tornado spammed me for 8 minutes. =E

Haha is Mansion even legal anymore?

Any other spacies want a piece of my 2008 Kirby??

$2

CO18

Smash Hero
I wish i could make this since I have no other option of practicing since my dog destroyed my wii wires and mk18 is in europe shiii, switch brawl to sunday rawr

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I wish i could make this since I have no other option of practicing since my dog destroyed my wii wires and mk18 is in europe shiii, switch brawl to sunday rawr
wait what, mk is in europe? and youre in africa?

did you go to any world cup matches?

(and what is he doing in europe lol)

you two making me mad jealous with your out of country traveling. I gotta get on my passport game

CO18

Smash Hero
huh, hes from Macedonia he goes there alot lol. And no I didnt go to any world cup matches, I watched them all though I wanted netherlands to win badly. Shiz pissed me off lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
huh, hes from Macedonia he goes there alot lol. And no I didnt go to any world cup matches, I watched them all though I wanted netherlands to win badly. Shiz pissed me off lol
oh. i didnt know he was from a different country

we need to play somtime between you coming back here and you leaving for college in Miami. I'll find your house if i have to

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
soooooo

i'm comin to this

now with more details!

I'm driving myself

there's a spot in my car reserved for a friend who doesn't play (girl) and a spot reserved for chaz to have a ride home (he has a way up, no way down)

sooooo i got 2 open spots

people who are interested in going should know:

i can leave EITHER friday night or saturday morning, up to the disgression of the car and weather or not we get housing.

I AM planning on staying saturday night, as me and my friend wanna go to islands of adv. allday sunday. anyone in the community is more than welcome to join, as of now i THINK it's me, my friend, chaz and legion (i think)

either way it's goin down.

all i need right now is a confirmed place to stay. said place will receive alot of friendlies, but also there needs to be a freedom to drink, as it's my friends 21st bday weekend, and the weekend BEFORE my 21st bday, so we don't plan to spend it sober.

lemme kno wats goin down

i gotta bouncy

PS

we will provide alcohol to those willing to house us, free of charge. (i can only promise this to owner of said house)

Top Bottom