• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan Presents: Lovesick For Brawl - February 25th 2012

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
GDX, if you got enough support, would you be starting that for this one or the next NLL?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
id so be down to attend 5FD, especially since doom is my anchor and after one day i can do his corner loop thingy! :D

-only thing i can do in mvc atm-

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
March nll. Feb already up for like a month can't change it now

Every 5fd event will have brawl singles and doubles and two other events. This upcoming march ill do marvel and sfxt . When I say dubs will start at noon I literally mean it. You guys better not try me :laugh:

March 5 dollar footdives :
Doubles starts at noon
Sfxt starts at 2
Singles starts at 4
Marvel starts at 6

Depending on what stream equip ill have (if any) every game will be dwindled down to top 4 and streamed back to back for finals. Stream would change with the times every 2 hours per schedule. Streaming of finals would start around 8 with dubs then sfxt then marvel should be down to top 4 by then followed by brawl singles top 4 to end the night. That schedule should work out as far as timing goes but if people don't want final 4s like that then we can just do it as it comes up to you guys

:phone:

Shaky

Smash Ace
im coming to thisssss

me and afro are winning teams, prolly gona 2/3-0 everyone with double wario

as far as i know there are two cars from sfl goin

hippity hype
So many people think they're taking teams, I think it's time to bring out 4th Impact.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
March nll. Feb already up for like a month can't change it now

Every 5fd event will have brawl singles and doubles and two other events. This upcoming march ill do marvel and sfxt . When I say dubs will start at noon I literally mean it. You guys better not try me :laugh:

March 5 dollar footdives :
Doubles starts at noon
Sfxt starts at 2
Singles starts at 4
Marvel starts at 6

Depending on what stream equip ill have (if any) every game will be dwindled down to top 4 and streamed back to back for finals. Stream would change with the times every 2 hours per schedule. Streaming of finals would start around 8 with dubs then sfxt then marvel should be down to top 4 by then followed by brawl singles top 4 to end the night. That schedule should work out as far as timing goes but if people don't want final 4s like that then we can just do it as it comes up to you guys

Wait so what about march nll? we still having this one on the 25th? Im mega lost...

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I dont know why people are assuming that ill be playing here -_-or even playing IC here. i barley played them last torunement and when i did i lost because i havent played them in months

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
just making jokes at how much juan hates ICs

btw i should be posting 5 dollar footdive thread soon

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Mike(Daisy). Ya u. You better come. No johns.
Ehh i'll twy ._.

Don't know if I will enter the tournament. Maybe... I heard everybody gets pissed when they face ICs :(, and as pathetic as I am it seems like I can only get a little close to beating someone who is good at the game by only using ICs :(. Which is pretty pathetic XD. Which is why I was considering not going, untill I could get better with my Olimar/Peach/Diddy(just started using diddy) but I might go for friendlies or miiiight enter the tournament (depends on how hyped I feel :D XD). :)

Uhhh?: This tournament is till 11 PM 0________________0!!!!! Holy crap, I don't know if I can afford a hotel D:!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Sax/Jeff/Whoever is driving feels like driving back that night cause I'm not paying for a freaking hotel XP (Ima cheap ***) cause I'm only paying for gas and maybe the tourney or I just don't go HAHAHA XD!!!!

Top Bottom