• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan Presents: Lovesick For Brawl - February 25th 2012

SAX

Smash Ace
I'm sorry!Don't hate me :( but i already promised sax i'd team with him. Team big bad wolf will have to wait till another day~:wolf:
YEAH ***** HE'S MINE

On a side note, more than just me and geoff from Jax are coming to this tourney. Hype? Haha, I plan on bringing about four people including myself. So there will be a little bit of Jax here!

MVD

Smash Master
I kinda don't lose to DDD, its not easy but its rare if I lose to him (not dew specifically)

:phone:

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I just read alot of crap XD.
David your coming with me and action. Since he loves listening to riddle lol.

Kuro I went to a tourney yesterday with a new deck I have. "another new one." I got second lol.

This tournament should go by quite smoothly. The right stage list is up so people shouldn't ask. I also think someone should just make the brackets instead of next level like melee. If wanted I'll do it and confirm it by top players in there respective location. In advance it won't be perfect someone will be upset.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Is DewDaDash also Drew?

If not, keep my name out of **** that doesn't involve me lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Thank you based riddle :laugh:

So you coming with me to Tampa never sleeps? Hype

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

Kuro I went to a tourney yesterday with a new deck I have. "another new one." I got second lol.

This tournament should go by quite smoothly. The right stage list is up so people shouldn't ask. I also think someone should just make the brackets instead of next level like melee. If wanted I'll do it and confirm it by top players in there respective location. In advance it won't be perfect someone will be upset.

I may be doing that myself soon cause 5 dollar footdives has a good chance of happening in March

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

I agree. Someone should do the brackets.

Lol what deck?Good job, btw.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Thank you based riddle :laugh:

So you coming with me to Tampa never sleeps? Hype

IDK. Nick Riddle going is the reason I have a ride now so I think staying at NLL would only be fair. However, if I want to make a name for myself in the FGC, I can't keep missing out of events.

Sounds like i'm teaming with D-torr again.

Sounds like i need a new teamname for this reintroduction.
A new teammate? Reintroduction?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol you guys are confusing yourselves

Depending on singles hype I might stay for it and get w ride with exdeath/dtorr to sore thumbs tourney Sunday

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I've still got you on Sunday. :)
Yes you do.

David do what you gotta do. I was just giving an option.

I'm going with you to NLL. The Tampa FGC event is at night so the only conflicting issue is me staying for singles or not.

Oh wait.

David are you coming or not?
Am I going? Bro, we already won teams.

(insert D-Torr and Mink postbit)

Lol you guys are confusing yourselves

Depending on singles hype I might stay for it and get w ride with exdeath/dtorr to sore thumbs tourney Sunday

Sore Thumbs on Sunday is a definite.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
im coming to thisssss

me and afro are winning teams, prolly gona 2/3-0 everyone with double wario

as far as i know there are two cars from sfl goin

hippity hype

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Wait what Afro is coming? He must be bored :laugh:

Temptation of entering singles growing...

But sorry me and my teammate got this (whoever that is) . Is taylor coming?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ey guys serious question I'm thinking of changing the nll format starting march to 5 door fee / 5 entry to games. I'm pretty sure everyone would be down but I just want to confirm...everyone is more or less down right?

(It will also have other fighting games too)

Exdeath

Smash Master
Ey guys serious question I'm thinking of changing the nll format starting march to 5 door fee / 5 entry to games. I'm pretty sure everyone would be down but I just want to confirm...everyone is more or less down right?

(It will also have other fighting games too)

I'm certainly down for that.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Im pretty sure all of cfl would be behind it judging from mink tourney attendance. Plus the venue is bigger closer to food and noise isn't that much of an issue at all

The other option is 10 entry instead of 5 but I think 5 would work better in rebuilding community / interest, again judging from past Wato as well (which were also 5 entry as well but had good attendance and brought new players )

Exdeath

Smash Master
Im pretty sure all of cfl would be behind it judging from mink tourney attendance.
Come to Papa really changed my perspective on tournaments and also made me lose interest in "expensive" tournaments.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Personally, this is what i've been thinking.

I think each sub-region should hold it's own locals/fests on a regular basis.(meaning free or $5 entry) and others can travel if they wish. Then once every 2 months or every month we have a florida regional with higher entry where NO ONE else hogs attendance and get NFL,SFL, Tampa, and CFL at those LARGE tourneys. Awal and me were talking about finding sponsors if we can get ppl behind this idea. Alabama/Georgia would also come once in a while from what i hear. This would also let each sub-region build more of a player base and come large tourney time attendance would be even better and we can promote community growth. And at those large(r) tournies we should have other games/and/or side events imo.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
new icon for CFL Tourneys: 5 Dollar Footdives

coming to a lan center near you March 2012

Top Bottom