• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan Presents: Lovesick For Brawl - February 25th 2012

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Oops.
Just realized this is the weekend i'm gong to visit my mumsy.

Looks like i can't house ya'll.

I will be here for doubles though.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm sorry what?

I believe I'M taking teams here.
Yeah, I wanna go now.
I also want to drive. Gotta be back Sunday morning, so I'd probably go back after the tournament.

Anybody from SFL who was planning on going/driving get in here.

Spot for Shaky reserved.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
So I think ill be coming 4 sho. ya'll better be rdy to get sat on by my fat *** penguin ;)

I'm coming 4 u jeff :grrr:

Now I just gotta undust my controller........
To be honest dude I don't think I'm coming. Kinda done with brawl. Ill let you know if I come and enter.

:phone:

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
To be honest dude I don't think I'm coming. Kinda done with brawl. Ill let you know if I come and enter.

You leave as HR comes back lol......

So..... About those wings I didn't get..... Yo I made friends with people I will never see again at applebee's. My swag is on that ocean wave status

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You leave as HR comes back lol......

So..... About those wings I didn't get..... Yo I made friends with people I will never see again at applebee's. My swag is on that ocean wave status
9/10

:diddy:

I'm also curious to see who's gonna win this lol. I may be down for mms during dubs since I'm not doing singles

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Lol.

Well some of us live 4 hours from home.
Plus i need to go to get my passport.
And see my lil' brother.

Whens the last time ya'll threw a tourney?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Lol.

Well some of us live 4 hours from home.
Plus i need to go to get my passport.
And see my lil' brother.

Whens the last time ya'll threw a tourney?
Gorilla games a while ago.

I wasn't only talking about you. :(

I just find it funny. I don't really care.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I didn't mean that as a pointing the finger, i was sincerely wondering. Because i know tally wants me to go up there and i wanna go down to you guys again. IT has been a while. And i need to know like, a month in advance.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Nick riddle has it ever occurred to you that some people in cfl gives a flying **** about tournaments/ssbb or that sfl is coming? don't show up if its a big deal lol. Or show up for the few people that care highly for this game or sfl's appearance. If you wanted to see alot of cfl you should have went to "come to papa". Yea it had a cap but you def could have sign up before. Just saying. Some people have work and other **** on that day. Don't try to bash them for it.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Nick riddle has it ever occurred to you that some people in cfl gives a flying **** about tournaments/ssbb or that sfl is coming? don't show up if its a big deal lol. Or show up for the few people that care highly for this game or sfl's appearance. If you wanted to see alot of cfl you should have went to "come to papa". Yea it had a cap but you def could have sign up before. Just saying. Some people have work and other **** on that day. Don't try to bash them for it.

Did you didn't write "lol" a lot, I guess you're serious.
Which is funny, because I was just pointing something out after almost all of FL talks about the scenes not getting together.
Oh well.

MVD

Smash Master
Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh

Oh someone said something about *****ing about something?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
One solution. Get new players. If not that then quit or travel somewhere far. Simple as that. Not putting lol= I'm serious,when I put "lol" I am laughing at that point because I find something very funny. This wasn't really funny. This is more like a let me tell you other people have things to do that day because you obviously don't get it. If you do get it why do you rant on about it? Its not funny. This is almost as bad as your waiter joke drop combos thing for mvc3 but I chuckled a little at that. lol

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
One solution. Get new players. If not that then quit or travel somewhere far. Simple as that. Not putting lol= I'm serious,when I put "lol" I am laughing at that point because I find something very funny. This wasn't really funny. This is more like a let me tell you other people have things to do that day because you obviously don't get it. If you do get it why do you rant on about it? Its not funny. This is almost as bad as your waiter joke drop combos thing for mvc3 but I chuckled a little at that. lol

I said two lines.
Then answered Mink's post.
I'M RANTING NOW GUYS!

I get that people are busy, I'm just pointing out a reason why SFL doesn't want to travel anymore, and you're getting mad.
Sorry for saying things, I'll go back to calling everybody bad again.
Like you, you suck.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I actually wanted to stay throughout just for the fact that SFL is actually coming out to this (meaning I wouldn't go to the Tampa FGC tourney the same night) but now that I'm pretty much deconfirmed for this, I guess I'll just find my way to Tampa with the Orlando FGC players.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I said two lines.
Then answered Mink's post.
I'M RANTING NOW GUYS!

I get that people are busy, I'm just pointing out a reason why SFL doesn't want to travel anymore, and you're getting mad.
Sorry for saying things, I'll go back to calling everybody bad again.
Like you, you suck.
I'm not mad. I was just explaining why this occurs and what could you do to catch us. I also said ranting because this isn't the first time you talked about this so I decided to explain it to you to help brah

Top Bottom