• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan Presents: Lovesick For Brawl - February 25th 2012

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Quite a few decks currently...

I'm not doing anything yugioh related till that banlist comes. I'm waiting for it so i can decide wtf to uuuusseeeeeee

Exdeath

Smash Master
Chess has only lost 2 RYO and 1 loss to a random that he beat later int eh same tourney bo5 3-0

He also beat RYO once

:sonic:
I was referring to Master Raven, although that still doesn't sound like a PR-friendly record, if only because he doesn't have any interaction with the rest of Florida outside of that IIRC.

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Seeing as how Ryo quit, odds are he won't be in attendance.
I'm expecting, maybe Riddle, or Xaltis.
Probably nothing too fancy this time around.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Yeah i meant papas

Wrong thread
I originally responded to your post thinking that it was the Come to Papa thread, so don't feel bad. :laugh:

I won't be at Come to Papa due to being in North Carolina at that time, but I'll definitely plan on coming to the next one and I wish that it was on another date so that I could attend this one.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Oh yeah i forgot about that, my bad.

It was really the only day this month i could have a tourney. Sorry. Next Come to Papa we'll have duelist just for you :D

Exdeath

Smash Master
Oh yeah i forgot about that, my bad.

It was really the only day this month i could have a tourney. Sorry. Next Come to Papa we'll have duelist just for you :D
Y'all had best put in work, because Tampa is training for the next Duelist tournament.

...Come to think of it, Tampa's Duelist scene is about the size of its competitive Brawl scene. :laugh:

Maddie

Smash Rookie
I'm going to try and come out to this one. Depends mostly on if the other people from Tampa who said they want to go end up actually going or not.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Might be coming along. Getting a full car of people whom want to join in the brawl scene. So should be a cool turnout.

And thats cool that South Florida is still going at it I guess. Thought a lot of the people there had quit after Apex. But still cool none the less. Get my chance to still play against you all.

But hopefully will make to this. And hopefully Ryo will still come too or else I will be out of luck partner-wise.

Top Bottom