• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah, but somrtimes I wish Smash newcomers would be viewed more like other fighting game characters since most of time the character overshadows the move set potential, though I guess that's just the nature of Smash. Instead of getting a new character and being like "wow they look fun to play as", it's more like "wow this character I like/don't like got added". I feel like this applies to characters like Geno, not saying if he should or should not be in, but he's kinda seen as a random character with no merits compared to many others, but... what if he was fun to play as? Smash has set itself up for the character-first mentality though with the "celebration of gaming" etc and I love it, but I'm also up for almost any character if they're fun.
Characters being fun to play is also highly subjective, Terry's one of the most fun characters in the game to me yet I see people go "Waaaaaaah they want me to do 7 whole inputs to do 1 attack! Not fun!" when I have so much joy hitting people with Buster Wolf on ledge getup and stuff. The opposite is also true, I've seen people go "Ooooh Captain Toad would be so fun with a gimmick not letting him jump at all!" while I think it's such an awful idea that only serves as a detriment

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
I'm just gonna say the names of characters who I think are cool but are not in Super Smash Bros.

Ark (Terranigma)
Cormano (Sunset Riders)
Crono (Chrono Trigger)
Axel Stone (Streets of Rage)
James Sunderland (Silent Hill)
Klonoa (KLONOA)
Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
Frank West and Chuck Greene (Dead Rising)
Tombi (Tombi)
Sir Daniel Fortesque (Medievil)
Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)
Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
Erik, Baleog and Olaf (The Lost Vikings)
and
Sgt. Cortez (TimeSplitters)

Here’s something fun to talk about: Take every series that has exactly one fighter in Smash and give them a second character.
:ultyoshi: - Poochie
:ultfalcon: - Pico
:ulticeclimbers: - Evil Ice Climbers
:ultgnw: - Ms. Game & Watch
:ultsnake: - Raiden
:ultsonic: - Tails
:ultolimar: - Add two more new Pikmin characters, then Bowser Jr-fy every single Pikmin character into alternate costumes for Olimar.
:ultrob: - Professor Hector
:ultmegaman: - Guts Man
:ultwiifittrainer: - Nah
:ultlittlemac: - Super Macho Man
:ultpacman: - Tok-Man
:ultshulk: - Reyn
:ultduckhunt: - I don't know, Female Duck Hunt?
:ultcloud: - Zidane
:ultbayonetta: - Nah
:ultinkling: - Nah
:ultjoker: - Ryuji Sakamoto
:ulthero2: - Dragon Quest 5 Hero
:ultbanjokazooie: - Gruntilda
:ult_terry: - Iori Yagami
:ultminmin - Byte & Barq

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Which is worse? Wobbling or Brawl chain grabbing?
Let me put it this way.

Melee Ice Climbers didn't centralize the meta. Wobbling is an infinite, but they aren't the characters who are going to win most tourneys.

Brawl Ice Climbers were undisputed the best character after Meta Knight and destroyed several character's dreams of viability.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I still stand by my statement.

Besides, Jigglypuff is the most interesting Pokémon they have and ever will add unless their philosophy of only adding the hot new starter changes.
Eh, I wouldn't say being unexpected equates to being interesting. She's specialized for air combat and Rest is a funny ha-ha move, but aside from that her moveset is really basic, her specials are kind of mediocre and you can still tell she uses Kirby as a loose base.

I'm not one for character bashing though so I'll stop myself there. I do see the appeal of playing as her.

J. Bond

Smash Journeyman
I am now 100% confident that Geno from Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars is included in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters Pass Vol. 2 as a playable character. There is no doubt in my mind. I am willing to bet very large amounts of money on it. (PM me if you're interested)

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Characters being fun to play is also highly subjective, Terry's one of the most fun characters in the game to me yet I see people go "Waaaaaaah they want me to do 7 whole inputs to do 1 attack! Not fun!" when I have so much joy hitting people with Buster Wolf on ledge getup and stuff. The opposite is also true, I've seen people go "Ooooh Captain Toad would be so fun with a gimmick not letting him jump at all!" while I think it's such an awful idea that only serves as a detriment
It's funny, cause a lifetime of Street Fighter and King of Fighters makes playing Terry effortless for me. But I still suck because I can't do all the OTHER **** necessary for high level fighting game play.

Calamitas

Smash Champion
Oh, by the way - Shroob Shroob since you're looking into this Direct directory thingy now, you wouldn't happen to know on which exact day last week's update was?

SKX31

Smash Master
Which is worse? Wobbling or Brawl chain grabbing?
Brawl. Agreeing with Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei - but to go into more detail:

In Melee, wobbling was a powerful technique (to the point it - eventually - got banned) but Icies didn't have as powerful tools to approach or camp people out. Peach is considered an especially difficult matchup there because her float (and floatcancels) can avoid any attempts to grab, and Peach's Down Smash deals broken amounts of damage in Melee. Fox, Marth and Ganondorf* are also difficult for them because they have ways to space out the Climbers or separate them. And Melee in general is a punish-heavy game: sure, the Climbers can beat up other characters hard on one mistake, but one mistake on their part and it's heavy damage or even KOs.

*(Icies are even with Falcon - Ganondorf's extra power is bad news for Icies)

Brawl, however, hoo boy:

• Buff
    Standing grab has less startup lag (frame 7 → 6).
  • Nerf
    Dash grab has more startup lag (frame 7 → 8).
  • Buff
    The partner is now controlled by the player rather than the AI when grabbing a foe, enabling the player to effectively control the direction in which to throw the foe, significantly extending chaingrabs and allowing for easy kill setups. This means that despite the removal of Wobbling, the Ice Climbers can still effectively zero-death the entire cast which while more difficult to perform, it still remains inescapable and is overall more versatile.
Also:

While the Ice Climbers' grounded movement was reduced, the rest of the cast received the same treatment and some of the moves which gave the Ice Climbers the most trouble (such as Fox's Shine and Peach's down smash) have been significantly nerfed making it harder for opponents to play around their grabs and separate them. Lastly, Blizzard is a much stronger tool than in Melee and can be a strong tool to allow the Ice Climbers to grab their opponents.
Oh and Brawl's changes hard-countered Ganondorf's (and Falcon's) playstyle.

The Blizzard buffs allow Brawl Icies to consistently wall most other characters out (together with Ice Shots) and as the blurb notes, set up grabs. Also, another thing to note is that random tripping can theoretically break the chainthrows in Brawls (it's the only possible break in fact - if a character gets grabbed by a Brawl Icies that knows the chainthrows the only hope is that one of the Icies trips) - but Icies can counter that by doing the chainthrows while walking.

The flipside to this is that if the opponent trips? Brawl Icies can either Blizzard or Ice Shot to camp or set up those chainthrows. In fact, many of Brawl's high / top tiers have good ways to punish if an opponent trips. And Meta Knight can just ignore tripping (and shut down Icies) by air camping.

While there are quite a few characters that can chainthrow in Brawl (:dedede: shut down :mario2: so hard), the Icies are unparralled because of how deadly they could be. It's no wonder that Sakurai and co. made sure to remove tripping and chaingrabbing entirely in Sm4sh - and no wonder that they inserted the cheering animation when Icies returned in Ultimate.

(I wrote about Brawl's changes last Friday if anyone wants a further read. I also recommend ESAM's "Why Brawl is NOT the worst Smash game" and Mew2King's / Salem's three part Brawl tier list. Those videos are from pros' POV, yes, but they highlight a lot of Brawl's mechanics.)

Yes.

Also, Evil Ice Climbers should have one of these two as EVERY special move. It just locks you into an infinite.
Okay, so Evil Ice Climbers would have the ability to wobble, chainthrow, Brawl's Blizzard to set up those grabs and the ability to use the Freeze Glitch:

And voila, no one's going to want to approach them ever.

They just need the ability to wavedash or Koopabackdashwaveslide hoverwalkmoonland (an actual technique in Melee, but mostly used to style because it's really difficult to do even for pros) to truly encapsulate the "Evil" angle.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Okay, I know we all established that Markomaro is, in fact, a fake leaker, but he recently posted this list of games that Nintendo apparently needs to talk about "soon". I don't know if this is meant to be a hint (even though he's fake), but apparently some of these games have been rumored for awhile now, so I wanted to double check to see which stuff has been heard in the rumor mill before.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Okay, so Evil Ice Climbers would have the ability to wobble, chainthrow, Brawl's Blizzard to set up those grabs and the ability to use the Freeze Glitch:

And voila, no one's going to want to approach them ever.

They just need the ability to wavedash or Koopabackdashwaveslide hoverwalkmoonland (an actual technique in Melee, but mostly used to style because it's really difficult to do even for pros) to truly encapsulate the "Evil" angle.
Oh god, that glitch at the end...

People think Greninja's tongue scarf is bad? This is an entirely new level of cursed.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Okay, I know we all established that Markomaro is, in fact, a fake leaker, but he recently posted this list of games that Nintendo apparently needs to talk about "soon". I don't know if this is meant to be a hint (even though he's fake), but apparently some of these games have been rumored for awhile now, so I wanted to double check to see which stuff has been heard in the rumor mill before.

Bravely Default 2, No More Heroes 3, and Bayonetta 3 aren't releasing this year. Animal Crossing will get information about it's update a week before release so it'll come in the next few months. Famicom Detective Club will get some shadow dropped info about the game, pretty much treating it like how they treated Paper Mario and Pikmin. So that leaves us with Pokemon Snap and Crown Tundra, which can easily be placed in a Pokemon direct this month. Who knows, maybe we might even get a glimpse on our next Smash character in the Pokemon direct. :teeth:

D

Deleted member

In terms of Smash Speculation, I am back, but I have considered leaving again.

It is just getting so aggressive, and people are taking this too seriously.
Three Houses also happens to be the worst looking first party game on the switch.
I love Three Houses, but if there is one thing that they did heavily wrong, it was the visuals. They are awful.
I still feel pretty good about us getting some sort of Smash news this week.
Same, the stars do align with Smash news this week.

The timing is solid, and the directory was updated.

D

Deleted member

Soon just means that we know about these games and before year end, we still need to learn more (like release dates). He's not wrong, but it doesn't take a leaker to figure out that those could all be part of one General Direct (mostly because those are the only things left unmentioned this year).

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
At this point I've pretty much accepted its Partner Showcases, Twitter Reveals, and Sakurai Presents for the rest of the year. Everything has felt so spread out (and with the reveal of when the Mario events were supposed to happen so delayed) that I just can't see any general directs till next year.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I always found it strange how Mewtwo is a light fighter in Smash.

For example, Mewtwo is 269 pounds (122 kilograms), while Incineroar is 183 pounds (83 kilograms), yet Incineroar is far heavier than Mewtwo in Smash.

I am not saying Mewtwo has to be heavier, but it just feels odd that Mewtwo is a light character. To be fair, Mewtwo is fun, so I will give them that.

Last edited by a moderator:

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
I always found it strange how Mewtwo is a light fighter in Smash.

For example, Mewtwo is 269 pounds (122 kilograms), while Incineroar is 183 pounds (83 kilograms), yet Incineroar is far heavier than Mewtwo in Smash.

I am not saying Mewtwo has to be heavier, but it just feels odd that Mewtwo is a light character. To be fair, Mewtwo is fun, so I will give them that.
Yeah I have to agree I don’t think he should be as light as he is only thing I could think as to why is that since he is a psychic type Pokémon maybe he is using he power to float but idk

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Bravely Default 2, No More Heroes 3, and Bayonetta 3 aren't releasing this year. Animal Crossing will get information about it's update a week before release so it'll come in the next few months. Famicom Detective Club will get some shadow dropped info about the game, pretty much treating it like how they treated Paper Mario and Pikmin. So that leaves us with Pokemon Snap and Crown Tundra, which can easily be placed in a Pokemon direct this month. Who knows, maybe we might even get a glimpse on our next Smash character in the Pokemon direct. :teeth:
Sorry, I forgot to mention that this post was just the start of the list he had. The full list is this:

*Bravely Default II
*No More Heroes
*Bayonetta 3 (maybe)
*New Pokemon Snap
*The Crown Tundra DLC
*Animal Crossing's next update
*Famicom Detective Club (at least to their Japanese audience)
*The next Smash character (he's hoping it's NOT a Pokemon)
*Something Zelda-related (he wasn't very specific, only saying it depends on if it's still planned for releasing between Q4 2020 and Spring 2021)
*Metroid
*Fire Emblem
*Whatever the November title is supposed to be
*More third-party stuff (specifically mentions Ubisoft, Atlus, Capcom, and EA)
*More stuff about Pikmin
*Try to sell more Switch packs (consider this the Free Space)

Like @Blackmage Kuja mentioned, you don't need to be a leaker to know that Nintendo needs to be talking more. However, I also know not all of this stuff has been officially confirmed (namely the Fire Emblem game), so I wanted to make sure which of these games have actually been heard in the rumor mill.

D

Deleted member

So I heard Brawl talk.

I think Brawl pandered to the casual Smash fans very hard. It had its positive and negative outcomes. The positive outcome is it led to a lot of Smash fans, and it increased Smash's popularity further. Many nice people were introduced to Smash because of this.

A negative outcome is all of the casual pandering led to them not noticing broken stuff like infinites and Meta Knight. As a result, if you wanted to invest in the game with a character that wasn't top tier, you were going to get destroyed by Meta Knight.

The difference between top tier and the rest of the characters was large in Melee, but it was even larger in Brawl. Meta Knight just straight up shuts down almost the entire cast. You have to be amazing with your character if you want to beat a good Meta Knight.

Thankfully, with Ultimate, they have been doing a very nice job at patching broken stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Bravely isn't Nintendo's game, though, it's SE. That one is on SE to bring news on.

As for the rest, they're all things they could easily drop tweets about. Every single AC update other than Bunny Day has just been announced on Twitter via a short video. Most that night happen is Pokemon might get another mini presentation to talk about Crown Tundra, but even that could just get a tweet showing some characters and Pokemon and then calling it a day.

If Smash news is coming, it'll be in the form of a Sakurai Presents IMO. Nintendo's not doing Generals and multi-game Minis ATM: Their gameplan seems to be Partner Showcases for 3rd parties and small, single game focused Directs and tweets for first party projects.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

There was a problem fetching the tweet
The thing about this list is that outside of Bayo 3 and New Pokemon Snap, all those games and DLC are supposed to come out this year, which is why info would be needed as you'd kind of need to announce a delay when everything has '2020 release'

SharkLord

Smash Hero
If we're talking about cuts, here's who I would cut if I were in charge and if I had to make cuts. Obviously, I would rather keep everyone always. But if I had no choice, as a thought experiment, here's who it would be:

:ultike::ultincineroar::ultjigglypuff::ultlucina::ultpichu::ultdarkpit::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultroy::ultchrom::ultrichter::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink:

I picked these for various reasons: lack of variety, irrelevance, wishing I could replace them with someone else, etc. Sorry if I picked one of your favorites. I also eliminated multiple characters from some of my favorite franchises. It was, again, a thought experiment.
I'd understand most of these cuts, save for Ike. Path of Radiance and Ike himself are really popular in the fandom, or at least they were. Besides, it's nice to have his rough flailing compared to Marth's graceful fencing. There had better be a good replacement for him in that roster.

SKX31

Smash Master
Oh god, that glitch at the end...

People think Greninja's tongue scarf is bad? This is an entirely new level of cursed.
Truly the kind of content no one really wanted.

So I heard Brawl talk.

I think Brawl pandered to the casual Smash fans very hard. It had its positive and negative outcomes. The positive outcome is it led to a lot of Smash fans, and it increased Smash's popularity further. Many nice people were introduced to Smash because of this.

A negative outcome is all of the casual pandering led to them not noticing broken stuff like infinites and Meta Knight. As a result, if you wanted to invest in the game with a character that wasn't top tier, you were going to get destroyed by Meta Knight.

The difference between top tier and the rest of the characters was large in Melee, but it was even larger in Brawl. Meta Knight just straight up shuts down almost the entire cast. You have to be amazing with your character if you want to beat a good Meta Knight.

Thankfully, with Ultimate, they have been doing a very nice job at patching broken stuff.
It's not (just) Sakurai and co. pandering to casuals - as I noted last Friday, they wanted to include as many control schemes as possible. It had an adverse effect on the competitive side, but we have to remember that the competitive side of Smash really started to get going around 2006 / 2007, well after Brawl had started developing. Sakurai knew about it, but probably didn't think it'd become so important to the image of the Smash games. After all, historically OP characters are still talked about, even by a large segment of casuals.

Also, Smash 4 made a lot of positive changes in this direction. Yes, Diddy, Cloud and Bayonetta especially were (borderline) OP, but Smash 4 also balanced a lot of the cast. Ultimate took Smash 4's direction further though, leading to the present overall healthy balance. It helps that characters like Joker and Pikachu are not Smash 4 Bayonetta level.

And as far as character viability in competitive goes:

• 64: (IIRC) Has one of the more balanced casts, but that's because practically everyone can 0-to-death everyone (because of extremely high hitstun.) Haven't looked much into this game, but Mario (7th) appears to be at the border. So one could argue 7 / 12 viable.

• Melee: 10 characters are regularily played, and an additional 3 can get Top 8 at major tournaments. Depending on how one counts, 10 / 26 or 13 / 26, which is not as good / balanced. Ganondorf's the gatekeeper practically. The low / bottom tiers do tend to get stomped harder than 64, see Pichu. It, Kirby and Bowser are contenders for "Worst Smash character ever", if one can call it that.

• Brawl: 10 high / top tiers, Lucario / Dedede / Toon Link are considered the gate keepers. 10 / 39, which is much more top-heavy than either 64 of Melee. Brawl also has the unfortunate distinction of having several contenders for "Worst Smash character ever" - Ganondorf and Ivysaur being the prime ones, although Zelda, Jigglypuff and Link also were in the complete doldrums.

• Smash 4: Ness / Lucas (tied 28th) are considered high tier. Little Mac and Palutena (44th / 45th) are described as mid tier (albeit contentious). Depending on how one defines viability, one could argue 29 / 55 or even 45 / 55 if one is really willing to be generous. Smash 4 has that strange "mid tier limbo" where they're considered viable but overshadowed. Still, a major turnaround in the roster - although the Bayonetta vs. Jigglypuff matchup is still probably really painful. Jigglypuff, Zelda and Ganondorf are in that "Worst ever" contention.

• Ultimate: Continued with Smash 4's focus. There is no official Ultimate tier list (and there won't be until after FP2 concludes most likely), but character viability has further been enhanced. The lack of a clear consensus is further exasperated by the pandemic. A lot of characters also wind up in the strange "mid tier" limbo. That said, pro tier lists typically yield a lot of characters in high or mid tier - Larry Lurr reviewed other pro's tier lists in this tier list tier list video. One could argue that 30 - 35 characters are high or above, another 30-40 has arguable mid-tier placings (or could even sneak into high). For a total of 60-75 / 81 current viable characters. There are consistently few low / bottom tier characters, but those stand out - Little Mac suffered because Ultimate prioritize the air game and the added power does not properly compensate for the nerfs his tilts got - they're no longer reliable combo tools. Lucario is another one since he's too dependent on Aura.

If Smash news is coming, it'll be in the form of a Sakurai Presents IMO. Nintendo's not doing Generals and multi-game Minis ATM: Their gameplan seems to be Partner Showcases for 3rd parties and small, single game focused Directs and tweets for first party projects.
Yeah, pretty much. It's evident in the Min Min video - it was recorded a month and a half (IIRC) after the March Mini, he noted that they had to further betatest and bugfix Min Min before she could release, and Nintendo did send recording equipment to his home so he could record there. I honestly don't see any other ways as that likely - not when Nintendo's shadowdropping games when they're close to completion and separated Directs into series Directs and Partner Showcases.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I'd understand most of these cuts, save for Ike. Path of Radiance and Ike himself are really popular in the fandom, or at least they were. Besides, it's nice to have his rough flailing compared to Marth's graceful fencing. There had better be a good replacement for him in that roster.
Not only that, Corrin and Cloud are absent, and they are very likely cuts.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
If we're talking about cuts, here's who I would cut if I were in charge and if I had to make cuts. Obviously, I would rather keep everyone always. But if I had no choice, as a thought experiment, here's who it would be:

:ultike::ultincineroar::ultjigglypuff::ultlucina::ultpichu::ultdarkpit::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultroy::ultchrom::ultrichter::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink:

I picked these for various reasons: lack of variety, irrelevance, wishing I could replace them with someone else, etc. Sorry if I picked one of your favorites. I also eliminated multiple characters from some of my favorite franchises. It was, again, a thought experiment.
I agree with most of this except for toon link and Pokemon trainer.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Whoa, a cutting spree and Corrin actually stays for once?

Ya got guts, and I respect that

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
That cut list is heavily biased towards clones. It's no wonder Corrin stayed.
At the same time they cut Ike, one of the most popular FE characters period, and he ain't even a clone.

So keeping Corrin, who in comparison is fairly controversial both in Smash and in FE itself, whilst cutting the extremely popular in comparison Ike, is a bit weird, ngl

Not that I'm upset about it or anything :drshrug:

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
yeah fr I see people on this website who seem to spend multiple hours here

every
literal
day

for months on end

talking about what they think is evidence what they want is going to happen with regards to a downloadable fighter for this 2-year-old game.

And at a certain point, it becomes really weird to me. Because I'm pretty sure these people are spending more time arguing and trying to coax hope than they would spend actually playing the game itself.
I am here way more often than I play Super Smash Bros., and the reason is just that I love talking about games, almost as much, if not more than I love playing them at this point. That and as much as I love the game, you can only play against CPUs so much before you wanna do something else. I'm here purely casually, as I don't really have a horse in the race: I've long accepted that my most wanted has no chance, and that despite my feelings on Rex & Pyra/Mythra's situation, their chances are pretty much a coin flip. The only character I actually got heated about was the ARMS character, and while Min Min is the first character since Bayonetta to disappoint me (which is difficult to do when having all veterans makes the game perfect to me), I don't hate her either, I just think she was added out of turn (the equivalent to adding Peach as the first Super Mario character).

I've been in this rodeo since Brawl was announced, this is my last dance in regards to speculation, though I'll definitely still stick around here when all's said and done.
I can't say that this will be my last dance, but I'll be leaving when it all ends. This place is a black hole for my time and attention and I do not need a general thread taking up the mantle.

:ultrichter:
Why?

Why do people keep removing Echo Fighters without also removing their base character?

They aren't full characters (except for Ken). It's completely unnecessary.

Last edited:

SKX31

Smash Master
Whoa, a cutting spree and Corrin actually stays for once?

Ya got guts, and I respect that
YOUUU ARE THE OCEAN'S GREAT WAVES,

DESTINED TO SEEE, LIFE BEYOND THE SHORE, JUST OUT OF REACH!

sees cuts talk

Okay, now this has officially become a news drought.
Sakurai's going to give Cut Man a new job after FP2 ends.

The Smash roster is not ready for Kung Fu Cut Man.

:4pacman:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
sees cuts talk

Okay, now this has officially become a news drought.
It’s not a news drought until someone mentions G***

and no I don’t mean the puppet

I mean... the other controversial G-man if you catch my drift

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
It’s not a news drought until someone mentions G***

and no I don’t mean the puppet

I mean... the other controversial G-man if you catch my drift
Well I don't care how controversial it is or who it upsets, I'm gonna mention him.

Goro would be a more interesting Mortal Kombat addition to Smash than Scorpion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom