• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
you know I Find it funny how this fake game awards leak managed to get hzd on pc and kh3 remind Jan 2020 delay right but it’s obviously gonna end up fake because of smtV Clock tower remake and kos-mos is 5, while verge said NAMCO ISN'T 5
View attachment 250618
4 additional characters for 2020? That's not at all how Smash does things for DLC

M@R!3

Smash Ace
Off track, but the new KH 3 DLC trailer actually looks good and seems to address a ton of problems I had with the base game.

Base game was like a 7/10 in my opinion.

Hopefully the DLC will make it a 8.5/10.

Sucks that Sora got disconfirmed, but I always thought he was more likely for post pass anyways.
It looks pretty dang good. Hopefully we get some balance adjustments with it. Content wise it's looking like it will compete with 2FM no problem. Also, where's my dual wielding at?

D

Deleted member

Going back to that game awards leak I posted the kh3 remind stuff it turns out it wasent a delay it just said it was coming this winter, this winters length is Dec 2019 - Mar 2020
DCDB34E4-FE72-4DD7-8853-2B8DF1833C2C.jpeg

So the 4chan poster though it was getting delayed but it actualy wasent and it didn’t say just January 2020 it also had a day in it. So yeah January and February is still this winter so leak still fake

and if verge says namco is not 5 then namco is not 5

Night Gale

Smash Ace
We've overanalyzed simpler s*** and this is a speculation topic, but I don't believe that the picture is hinting towards anything tbqh.

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Well *sniff* that means the only ones left in my top five are:
Amaterasu
Sora

Shantae
Elma
Sakura

With Kat, Saber, and Reimu just behind Sakura. Sora's disconfirmation/Limbo hurts, a LOT. But it could be worse, at least he still has a chance next pass.

Last edited:

BlackInk

Smash Lord
So Pac-man is holding +1, Shulk with Hammer, and daisy is a flower in asteraceae family.
Hmm...
Okay. Unlike the stupid Isaac speculation, this is definitely purposeful. If I can recall correctly, the Isaac speculation only comes from a single image and a picture with low-pixels.

D

Deleted member

Kudos to the Geno people. Hopefully they can get their character so they can finally rest.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I definitely think Geno is coming, but not as FP5.
I think they were chosen at launch, and Spirits deconfirmed them.
This is only for the first pass, though.
I believe Spirits are fair game after FP5.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I wanna get everyone's honest opinion on this. On a scale of 1 to 10, what do you guys think is the likelihood of us getting ANY Bethesda rep (Doomguy, Dragonborn, etc) before the smash ultimate DLC cycle runs its course?
I put it at roughly 5 so a 50/50 chance. I think it's one of the most in the air things and could go either way.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I wanna get everyone's honest opinion on this. On a scale of 1 to 10, what do you guys think is the likelihood of us getting ANY Bethesda rep (Doomguy, Dragonborn, etc) before the smash ultimate DLC cycle runs its course?
80%. I think the Mallowdemon Leak is real.

BlackInk

Smash Lord
Sakurai: *Has a twitter account*

Fans: "TWITTER IS FIGHTER 5 CONFIRMED"
Idk. The Kosmos stuff seems to fit into these pics suprisingly well. I will be looking for any other fighters that have made these insanely close connections, just to find counters to it.

D

Deleted member

So Pac-man is holding +1, Shulk with Hammer, and daisy is a flower in asteraceae family.
Hmm...
Let me clear out a few things
1.pac-man 1+ is just the symbol for 1st anniversary
2.shulks just there standing nothing else
3.daisy is most likley not referencing flowers she could possibly be featured in cp5 reveal with not gameplay footage with, idk Shantae because they’re both game boy gals?

D

Deleted member

80%. I think the Mallowdemon Leak is real.
Not everyone has to be 100% Team Real on everything. I'm Team Fake until proven real.

3.daisy is most likley not referencing flowers she could possibly be featured in cp5 reveal with not gameplay footage with, idk Shantae because they’re both game boy gals?
Daosy could probably be just a placeholder and nothing much.

D

Deleted member

Ehh I'd give it a 7. They've been consistently one of the biggest 3rd party publishers on the Switch since launch and a lot of the characters under their belt have enough going for them to warrant inclusion. It all comes down to whether Nintendo and Sakurai want to play ball with them or not.
Idk. The Kosmos stuff seems to fit into these pics suprisingly well. I will be looking for any other fighters that have made these insanely close connections, just to find counters to it.
1575685193095.png

They are just funny pictures they put together for the anniversary. There is no deeper meaning so stop looking for one.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
not everything automatically relates to KOS-MOS, ya know

Last edited:

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Nice to see not many things changed in speculation here. I take a break and you still have people parotting that NAMCO IS DISCONFIRMED CAUSE OF VERGE AND SABI and whoever else. We can still talk about characters until they are 100% disconfirmed. Jesus Christ you guys are desperate as heck to believe any leakers.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel you're taking this too seriously just to further debunk KOS-MOS, its kinda ridiculous when no one is paying attention to a lot of the crazy theories.

D

Deleted member

Assuming that Doom Slayer is part of future DLC, I most certainly believe it's a 6 to be safe. Bethesda has been a controversial developer lately ever since Fallout 76. To the point the Todd's face is an instant DansGame for me.

BlackInk

Smash Lord
Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Nice to see not many things changed in speculation here. I take a break and you still have people parotting that NAMCO IS DISCONFIRMED CAUSE OF VERGE AND SABI and whoever else. We can still talk about characters until they are 100% disconfirmed. Jesus Christ you guys are desperate as heck to believe any leakers.
No one is stopping you from talking about it.

However, leaks are a part of speculation, and we're assuming Bamco is out for now. You may feel free to disagree, but it's a little unreasonable to get upset just 'cause others don't think it's likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom