• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

you know I Find it funny how this fake game awards leak managed to get hzd on pc and kh3 remind Jan 2020 delay right but it’s obviously gonna end up fake because of smtV Clock tower remake and kos-mos is 5, while verge said NAMCO ISN'T 5
Dunno mate, I believe if the leak has brought 2 legit things it might be worth considering. Especially given that we would finally get news on SMTV.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
View attachment 250599
This has been bugging me for over a year. Daisy has had the most awkward pose on the banner since the very beginning. She looks like she is hip bumping nothing. And thats not even a normal pose for her or ties much into her other then beong energetic.

This really makes me this she had this art made to tie into some fighter, and really it has the be dlc5.

Yes sakura said that all the dlc was picked in november, but i feel that it had to be decided sooner. Especially if the art is tied to dlc 5.

Now, who could Daisy be hip bumping? I think it has to be a girl honestly. Also someone who dances or can be seen doing a hip bump...

Shantae pls...

Yes everyone will say oh she is a spirit and why would she be goven a spirit and they planned this pose for daisy if she was gonna be dlc? Who knows. I have no real answer. My bias says shantae too. But i think it just fots so well.

I am 100% sure that daisy in the picture os tied to the 5th dlc because of the banner, and it will be a girl because it will have to involve a hip bump or dancing back to Daisy.
I mean, this is just dumb enough to make sense.
I used to think it was weird that Wario was scared of nothing, but then Incineroar came.

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
You know, I'm ready to believe that maybe leakers are just being tricked into things that aren't true like last year, but that's just wishful thinking.

Nap_

Smash Journeyman
A royal flower female. Probably we are not seeing the whole picture. It also points to:
-A brown hair
-Dress
- a tomboy
- Luigi love interest
- a character with a head and two arms

Oh boy, we almost got it.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I don't believe this at all but my god would Fiora's inclusion make me so ******* happy.
also someone said A2 from NieR Automata had a Vocaroo link too

but what if

"A2" was actually Elma?

If she says something like "move in and keep the rhythm going", "put a dent in them" or "strength comes from experience" that ain't A2 dawg

Droodle

Smash Lord
Off track, but the new KH 3 DLC trailer actually looks good and seems to address a ton of problems I had with the base game.

Base game was like a 7/10 in my opinion.

Hopefully the DLC will make it a 8.5/10.

Sucks that Sora got disconfirmed, but I always thought he was more likely for post pass anyways.

D

Deleted member

Hi everyone, what's up? Anything new yet?
KH3 DLC trailer, Sabi got a bruh moment and now everybody's freaking out due to a picture with Daisy.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

No, could you remind me everything the leak said?
Idk where it is but it almost got everything right like Stanley parable ultra deluxe but it killed it when it said banjo & crash are fighters revealed at tga

also verge killed namco for 5

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
A royal flower female. Probably we are not seeing the whole picture. It also points to:
-A brown hair
-Dress
- a tomboy
- Luigi love interest
- a character with a head and two arms

Oh boy, we almost got it.
I know! It’s Luigi’s Girlfriend from the live action section of The Super Mario bros. Super show!
01EBD1CD-D8E0-4815-B053-EBEEC86F728F.jpeg

She checks all The boxes, I’m almost certain Sakurai is hinting her:4pacman:

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Freaking out cause of a Daisy pic? Bruh moment? Why does all the insane things happen when I'm not here? Any disconfirmations? Or are we clear for now?

D

Deleted member

Idk where it is but it almost got everything right like Stanley parable ultra deluxe but it killed it when it said banjo & crash are fighters revealed at tga

also verge killed namco for 5
And while unlikely a lot of the info could end up being true for this leak, there is no reason to discard it as we dunno at this time how much of it is going to become legit.

As unlikely as it sounds there is a chance of the things that are unlikely on the leak to become true, there is nothing that says anything there is impossible to appear.

Freaking out cause of a Daisy pic? Bruh moment? Why does all the insane things happen when I'm not here? Any disconfirmations? Or are we clear for now?
Sora apparently, courtesy of Sabi.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

And while unlikely a lot of the info could end up being true for this leak, there is no reason to discard it as we dunno at this time how much of it is going to become legit.

As unlikely as it sounds there is a chance of the things that are unlikely on the leak to become true, there is nothing that says anything there is impossible to appear.

Sora apparently, courtesy of Sabi.
I also forgot to mention that kh3 delay is false what I said. someone told me in a group chat that it was actualy this winter not winter 2019 so it’s on the range of dec 2019-mar 2020

D

Deleted member

Other than Sora's deconfirmation, yes. Insane stuff over a Daisy Picture happened. Because **** happens.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Another classic example of the community overanalyzing something. You guys are clearly news-deprived.
Yeah. Personally, I am both news-deprived and sleep-deprived so it's twice as bad as usual.

I think that there is no one big enough left to deconfirm.
Quick, everyone! Check for characters bigger that Ridley! Weight Theory might be true after all! :4pacman:

Aight, got the joke out of my system. Now... did anyone else actually disconfirm Capcom today?

I'm really not sure if I should bank on double dipping from Sega/SE/Microsoft. Any reasons for it being particularly likely for these companies/characters?

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Fiora?

Unlikely as all hell, but I'd be down for it regardless! Love that gal to bits.

Also, it would give me an excuse to make a meme of Alfonso replacing Fiora in Shulk's Final Smash.

BlackInk

Smash Lord
Has anyone looked into support threads for any female fighters? I just learned Kosmos is a princess.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Fiora?

Also, it would give me an excuse to make a meme of Alfonso replacing Fiora in Shulk's Final Smash.
Plot twist: she still appears in Shulk’s FS when another Fiora is caught in it, just like Chrom.
Or, they pull a fox/falco and remove her from the FS when she’s on the field

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Not sure if youse have talked about this yet, but Sabi said that she wouldn't bet on Sora.
The list thins even more.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
I hope he gets in because I want CaptainAmerica to be happy, wherever he may be.
I'm still around, but mostly I'm just lurking now.

Actually, my Elder Scrolls withdrawal got bad enough that I went and got ESO, so I've been playing that pretty well nonstop. But I will say that if they give us Dovahkiin, I'll be back in force :p

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Fiora?

I honestly don't know if I'd be happier with Rex or Fiora being playable.

...Oh! What if they were to show a new trailer for XC:DE at The Game Awards and reveal Fiora for Smash as promotion? That would be ******* sick!

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Sakura(Who's named after the famous Cherry Blossoms) is part of the Flower Division of the Imperial Combat Revue....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom