• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New York/New York City Power Rankings 2.25.2007

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
This is some crazy bullsh*t and a half with this power ranking list. Everyone should just wait and see how the list changes after a while. My ***** Ace Marth is definitely not bias. He knows what he's doing and his decisions are based out of straight facts and his knowledge on NYC players. Besides, look at him. He's mad cute in the cara, lol.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Ace Marth is the truth, i aint seen noone more real when they speak since G.Fizzle/G.Money he aint bais y0

You must be on Crack there buddy... if Nanuet is lower than NYC explain to me why is it that you have to travel South to get to NYC... common sense works wonders
Son Nanuet is like 25 miles from the city that dont really seem like upstate NY to me, what would you call Rochester thats like 5 hours away, "upupupStateNY" ?

phish-it

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure it was only that one guy who said Ace Marth and Killafox were biased, and I don't think it meant much coming from him anyway. (no offense)

The Bino

Smash Lord
Son Nanuet is like 25 miles from the city that dont really seem like upstate NY to me, what would you call Rochester thats like 5 hours away, "upupupStateNY" ?
Look at my what i said... M4FD was saying that Nanuet is lower (Southern) of NYC... I said that its not Southern of NYC that its Norhtern of it.. read carefully please

mood4food77

Smash Hero
crap...i was thinking sloatsburg/suffern for some reason...ehh

but it's still not upstate, nowhere near, i don't even think mahopac is considered upstate (it is to use though)

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
lets try to relax

I didnt mean to offend anybody, after all it was just my opinion.
seriously, ur all better than me ;)

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Well I think the panelists did a pretty good job but some are questionable. I'm a personal friend of Tags and I dont know if he should've gotten so high but I know he is amazing. And I think all tournaments in the tristate area should affect these rankings but that's it. Good **** panelists I like the list.

thx

Smash Ace
you guys should definetly rethink this whole little ranking you got going seriously i think three ppl got played here warrior knight because i think hes the best one in killer fleet and how is he almost at x's spot like wtf? and then salad fingures is way better than so many names up there also zeke should be up there as well there as well hes much better than ppl up there...seriously i think you guys need some more time to think this through =/

D1

Banned via Administration
Well the cool thing about these power rankings...is that it encourages ppl to try to place well @ a tourney the best they can so that if affects their ranking amongst other players in their region.

I say this sh** is nice and maybe like a report after every 2 weeks/month we should re-arrange/list the best players in order.

As the self proclaimed King of Inconsistency I'll try my best @ every smash event and see how I do compared to the greats on the list ^_^.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Well the cool thing about these power rankings...is that it encourages ppl to try to place well @ a tourney the best they can so that if affects their ranking amongst other players in their region.

I say this sh** is nice and maybe like a report after every 2 weeks/month we should re-arrange/list the best players in order.

As the self proclaimed King of Inconsistency I'll try my best @ every smash event and see how I do compared to the greats on the list ^_^.
That is great that made me giggle. But I still know you as the king of Yoshi's and the Jester of Falco but then again it has been awhile

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
yo you guys gotta chillax... if ace marth was bias I would be number one.... but I'm not so he's not! and everyone who's been in the NY smash scene for as long as I've been even pretty much knows the NYC rankings there's only like 10 "good" ppl lol

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
the rankings should just have ale a lot higher I guess like in top 5... cuz he beat ace marth and jeff said he's good? I still have to face you ale lol next time.... everything else seems fine for now.... until I make my return hahaha....oh and 10-15 seems disorganized lol I already know it's random ppl but it's also a random order like wtf lol

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
I didnt even know this thread existed lol. All I gotta say is wow, SHlT, wow and SHlT.
This SHlT is becoming WWII
What happened over here doggs? I dunno about me being #7 but its all goody. Bum, thanks for that support kid.

I should be #1 b/c im mad cute lol.

Ima shoot for that #2 spot. I would go for #1 but bum is too cute in this game.
I won an event yesterday, even tho it was a biweekly, i hope it meant somethin defeating wes and all. I dont deserve his spot. I will start entering more tourneys to prove how ugly I am even tho im mad cute.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
yea see me and ace agree w/o even discussing the issue....that means I think like a panelist.... I should be a panelist lol plz :)

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
lol dude I'm talking about pages 17-18 on this thread and the last 2-3 pages on the biweekly thread

EDIT: pages 17-18 on this thread and pages 11-12 on the biweekly thread

Top Bottom