• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Imagine Wolf running on all fours and fighting, well, like a wolf, complete with neck biting.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
As long as they work on Wolf's animations a bit longer. A lot of them look so weird you can kind of tell he was added pretty late in development, lol.

Also I hope Ridley sort of shares that "feral" feel. Make him seem a bit more bloodthirsty. DUNNO.

Tsubame

Smash Cadet
As long as they work on Wolf's animations a bit longer. A lot of them look so weird you can kind of tell he was added pretty late in development, lol.

Also I hope Ridley sort of shares that "feral" feel. Make him seem a bit more bloodthirsty. DUNNO.
yeah i know what you mean! not the jiggz feeling but the wolf feeling but then even bloodthirstier!

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Imagine Wolf running on all fours and fighting, well, like a wolf, complete with neck biting.
I have to admit, even though I consider Wolf to be a removable character if necessary, that moveset change would be sick to see.

And now, here is my updated wishlist roster for Super Smash Bros. 4. What’s changed about it is it now includes stages. So this roster contains both characters and stages in my ideal SSB4.

Wait… what’s this? Why don’t you have Megaman in your roster, Java? Or Snake…. Or Sonic? Where are the third-party characters?

...I cut them all!

[COLLAPSE=Character and Stage Roster One]*= indicates unlockable character/stage

Super Mario
  1. Mario
    [*]Luigi
    [*]Peach
    [*]Bowser
    [*]Bowser Jr. OR Toad *
  1. Galaxy Tour
    [*]Luigi’s Mansion 2
    [*]Bowser’s Castle *
    [*]Mushroom Kingdom (SSB) *
    [*]Rainbow Cruise (SSBM) *
    [*]Mario Circuit (SSBB)
    [*]Mushroomy Kingdom (SSBB)

Paper Mario
  1. Paper Mario *
  1. Toad Town *

Donkey Kong
  1. Donkey Kong
    [*]Diddy Kong
    [*]King K. Rool *
  1. Donkey Kong Island
    [*]Gangplank Galleon *
    [*]Jungle Japes (SSBM) *
    [*]75m (SSBB)

Yoshi
  1. Yoshi
  1. Hop! Hop! Donut Lifts
    [*]Yoshi’s Island (SSBM) *
    [*]Yoshi’s Island (SSBB)

Wario
  1. Wario
  1. WarioWare Inc. 2
    [*]Wario Land *

The Legend of Zelda
  1. Link
    [*]Zelda/Sheik
    [*]Ganondorf *
    [*]Toon Link *
  1. Skyloft
    [*](Legend of Zelda Stage) *
    [*]Hyrule Castle (SSB) *
    [*]Temple (SSBM) *
    [*]Pirate Ship (SSBB)

Metroid
  1. Samus/Zero Suit Samus
    [*]Ridley/Meta Ridley *
  1. Geothermal Reactor
    [*]Phaaze *
    [*]Brinstar (SSBM) *
    [*]Norfair (SSBB)

Kirby
  1. Kirby
    [*]King Dedede
    [*]Metaknight *
  1. (Kirby Returns to Dreamland Stage)
    [*](Kirby Epic Yarn Stage) *
    [*]Green Greens (SSBM) *
    [*]Halberd (SSBB)

Star Fox
  1. Fox
    [*]Wolf
    [*]Falco *
  1. Sector Y
    [*]Venom (SSBM) *
    [*]Lylat Cruise (SSBB)

Fire Emblem
  1. Marth
    [*]Ike
    [*]Lyn *
  1. (Fire Emblem Stage)
    [*]Akaneia *
    [*]Castle Siege (SSBB)

F-Zero
  1. Captain Falcon
    [*]Black Shadow *
  1. Red Desert
    [*]Big Blue (SSBM) *
    [*]Port Town Aero Drive (SSBB)

Mother
  1. Ness
    [*]Lucas *
  1. (Mother 3 Stage)
    [*]Onett (SSBM) *

Kid Icarus
  1. Pit
    [*]Medusa *
  1. Underworld
    [*]Skyworld (SSBB)

Pokemon
  1. Pikachu
    [*]Jigglypuff *
    [*]Pokemon Trainer (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard)
    [*]Lucario *
    [*]Deoxys *
  1. Pokemon Colosseum
    [*](5th-Gen Pokemon Stage) *
    [*]Poke Floats 2 *
    [*]Pokemon Stadium (SSBM) *
    [*]Spear Pillar (SSBB)

Pikmin
  1. Olimar
  1. (Pikmin Stage)
    [*]Distant Planet (SSBB)

Punch-Out
  1. Little Mac
  1. Boxing Ring

Golden Sun
  1. Isaac
  1. Mercury Lighthouse

The Legendary Starfy
  1. Starfy *
  1. (Legendary Starfy Stage) *

Sin and Punishment
  1. Saki *
  1. Ruined City *

Custom Robo
  1. Ray *
  1. Robo Holosseum *

The Rolling Western
  1. Jiro *
  1. (Rolling Western Stage) *

Ice Climber
  1. Ice Climbers
  1. Summit (SSBB)

Robotic Operating Buddy
  1. R.O.B.
  1. Hector’s Labratory

Game & Watch
  1. Mr. Game & Watch *
  1. Flat Zone 2 (SSBB) *

Puzzle League
  1. Lip *
  1. Tetris DS *

Animal Crossing
  1. SmashCity *
    [*]Smashville (SSBB)

Misc. Franchises
  1. Wuhu Island (Pilotwings/Mii)
    [*]Sanderson’s Household (Chibi-Robo) *
    [*]Nintendo *
    [*]PictoChat (SSBB)

The numbers behind my roster are as follows:
  • 33 Veterans
  • 15 Newcomers
  • 28 Starter Characters
  • 20 Unlockable Characters
  • 48 Characters Total
  • 53 Characters Total (including transformations)
  • 29 Past Stages
  • 36 New Stages
  • 35 Starter Stages
  • 30 Unlockable Stages
  • 66 Stages Total (including Mushroomy Kingdom 1-2)

New Franchises Represented by Characters & Stages: Paper Mario, Punch-Out, Golden Sun, The Legendary Starfy, Sin and Punishment, Custom Robo, Rolling Western, Puzzle League, Pilotwings, Chibi-Robo

[/COLLAPSE]

On a topic less roster-related, how do people feel about lengthening Classic Mode by a few more rounds as an option for players? I always find the mode short.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
We all know that Pichu didn't die. He just evolved into Pikachu and moved on to Smash4.

[COLLAPSE="Proof"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Notice anything? PROOF.

That sounds out of character for Wolf though.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
We all know that Pichu didn't die. He just evolved into Pikachu and moved on to Smash4.

[COLLAPSE="Proof"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Notice anything? PROOF.
Yeah, Sakurai implied that on the Dojo!! when he introduced alt costumes.

Anyway, since we're talking about Wolf, what if he got his cyborg form from Starfox 64 as an alt costume? In that game, you can face Starwolf twice depending on the paths you choose. The harder path involves an early fight against the Starwolf team, and when you defeat them, they arrive on Venom with serious cybernetic implants. The last fight practically killed them, but thanks to technology they came back with a vengeance. This path is the true Andross path btw.

So how 'bout it? He could have his cyborg form just like Wario has 2 outfits.

:phone:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
THEN WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MELEE PIKACHU???

/caps
He didn't know volt takle, so he got the axe. But he evolved so, everyone wins I guess.

So how 'bout it? He could have his cyborg form just like Wario has 2 outfits.
I'm down for that. I also wouldn't mind a Command alternate costume for everyone. I mean, look at the difference between Command and Assault.

[COLLAPSE="Here"]
[/COLLAPSE]

D

Deleted member

KumaOso said:
I want to see Wolf with a more feral style of play. He already has that kind of stance when he crouches.
Man that would be awesome. Would finally give us an unique Star Fox rep and prove that Krystal isn't needed to give Star Fox one. I'm hoping they solve the issue with clones even further this time.
JavaCroc said:
Wait… what’s this? Why don’t you have Megaman in your roster, Java? Or Snake…. Or Sonic? Where are the third-party characters?

...I cut them all!
OH NOEZ!!! WEE MUST HAZ UR PREKSCIK DIRD PARTING CHARAZTURZD N MASH!

(Typical Snake/Sonic/Mega Man fanboy reaction. Thank god this is Smash World Forums.)

If Snake and/or Sonic (Especially this guy) is cut and no third-party characters shows up, I would be very sad, but they aren't necessarily needed. I would much rather let them go then any from the Melee/Brawl roster that isn't Dr. Mario or Pichu (Which deserved to be axed). However, the reaction would be humorous to see.

(Why I said Mega Man was a necessity back at Nsider2 in a thread a few weeks ago I will never know)

As for your roster, that's a great wishlist and if it came true, I would heavily enjoy it.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
I'm going to be completely honest about the Mewtwo thing, he's a popular Pokemon and he's pretty cool and all but what does he promote? You could say the same thing about Jigglypuff but he was part of the original 12... right now both Zoroark and Victini represent generation V. I can't really see why Sakurai would remove Mewtwo in Melee and then just bring him back in SSB4 it doesn't make any sense so I don't see him coming back. I doubt Sonic and Snake will end up getting cut... I hope they add two new 3rd Party characters though Megaman and Black Mage hopefully.

edit: oh yeah and about Zoroark since a lot of people complain about Smash not having enough female reps the Zoroark from the movie was female and the one from the event...

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I'm going to be completely honest about the Mewtwo thing, he's a popular Pokemon and he's pretty cool and all but what does he promote? You could say the same thing about Jigglypuff but he was part of the original 12... right now both Zoroark and Victini represent generation V. I can't really see why Sakurai would remove Mewtwo in Melee and then just bring him back in SSB4 it doesn't make any sense so I don't see him coming back. I doubt Sonic and Snake will end up getting cut... I hope they add two new 3rd Party characters though Megaman and Black Mage hopefully.
He represents 90's angst. Good enough for me.

D

Deleted member

Opelucid said:
edit: oh yeah and about Zoroark since a lot of people complain about Smash not having enough female reps the Zoroark from the movie was female and the one from the event...
I have no idea why we are in such desperate need of females. The only one I really want to see is Medusa; the rest I can easily live without.

However, in Smash, I always refer a Pokemon as a male. Unless they specify it otherwise, I will refer Zoroark as a "he" if he gets in.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

[COLLAPSE="Proof"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Notice anything? PROOF.

That sounds out of character for Wolf though.
Oh yeah, I remember that. It was the Pikachu from melee and Smash 64 that ...retired. Pichu evolved and became the new Pikachu

Edit: TO avenge his fallen mentor figure!!!

Edit Edit: It was probably Mewtwo that killed Pikachu, in vengeance, Pichu evolved and hunted down Mewtwo and killed him. That's why Mewtwo isn't in the game!

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
So, is there anybody out there that wants a signature? I'm wanting to try some new brushes and try stepping up my lighting. So I was curious if anybody out there had a request/suggestion?

D

Deleted member

So, is there anybody out there that wants a signature? I'm wanting to try some new brushes and try stepping up my lighting. So I was curious if anybody out there had a request/suggestion?
Can it be done on a 50 X 100 GIF? If so, although I won't end up using it, you should try Chibi-Robo.

Going to add links into my essays now since this has died down.

Steam

Smash Hero
:yeahboi::troll::bee::awesome:

:lucario::lucariobrawl: :lucario::lucariobrawl: :lucario::lucariobrawl: :lucario::lucariobrawl: :lucario::lucariobrawl: :lucario::lucariobrawl: :lucario::lucariobrawl: :lucario::lucariobrawl: :lucario::lucariobrawl:

D

Deleted member

NVM, go with Shortiecanbrawl's suggestion below since he has a suggestions.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Mmmm, I'll take a Jill Valentine one with a snazzy quote supporting her inclusion to smash. Or Kanan.

Maybe something like BSAA for SSB4?

Kanan could be something like "The final chaptor of the last story" and then under that quote just put SSB4

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Mmmm, I'll take a Jill Valentine one with a snazzy quote supporting her inclusion to smash. Or Kanan.

Maybe something like BSAA for SSB4?

Kanan could be something like "The final chaptor of the last story" and then under that quote just put SSB4
I'm going to go with Kanan. She will work with what I'm trying to do.

Dangit, why is it all of the blend modes I need I don't have. :(

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Random note, let's say we did get an international poll from Sakurai. Who are the five characters you would vote for?

I think I would go:

Kanan (The Last Story)
Krystal (StarFox)
Cassandra (Soul Caliber)
Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)
Geno (Super Mario RPG)

@Star, cool. I'm down for a Kanan sig :)

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Can you make me a Zoroark signature?

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
I recently started up Brawl again and watched a lot of the SSE videos.

I'm inspired... ;)

But probably not enough to do anything. :p

I'm hoping they solve the issue with clones even further this time.
I think everyone agrees to this.

My personal expectation; all of the clone and semi-clone characters from Brawl will return be further Luigified. However, I don't expect major changes, sadly.

Do I expect Lucas to still remain similar to Ness? Yes, it seems Sakurai intended the two to be so similar in Brawl.

Do I expect Ganondorf to change? Yes, but I also sadly do not expect a completely unique moveset. If Sakurai wanted the clones from Melee to be their own non-clone characters, he would have done so. But he didn't. Maybe it was time constraints, but I would think de-cloning characters is more important than adding additional characters, especially since all of the clones were from franchises that experienced change in Brawl.

So I'm still expecting Falco to share similarities with his ally, and I doubt Ganondorf will be completely revamped.

OH NOEZ!!! WEE MUST HAZ UR PREKSCIK DIRD PARTING CHARAZTURZD N MASH!

(Typical Snake/Sonic/Mega Man fanboy reaction. Thank god this is Smash World Forums.)

If Snake and/or Sonic (Especially this guy) is cut and no third-party characters shows up, I would be very sad, but they aren't necessarily needed. I would much rather let them go then any from the Melee/Brawl roster that isn't Dr. Mario or Pichu (Which deserved to be axed). However, the reaction would be humorous to see.

(Why I said Mega Man was a necessity back at Nsider2 in a thread a few weeks ago I will never know)

As for your roster, that's a great wishlist and if it came true, I would heavily enjoy it.
Oh my Lord! I got noticed - for a wishlist roster! :awesome:

Anyways, it's not that I'm against third-party characters; I just didn't add them because I wanted to see if I could get my roster below 50 characters. And... well, there were these four faces at the bottom of the list in their own little category...

But if I had third-party characters, they would be:
  • Snake
  • Sonic
  • Megaman
  • Slime & Chocobo (Perfect WTF character and Square Enix rep)
Anyways, that wishlist roster would look more different if it were a true wishlist roster. Some characters I add simply because they're oh so popular, and some characters I don't add simply because they're oh so not popular.

(cough... Captain Syrup... cough)

I have no idea why we are in such desperate need of females. The only one I really want to see is Medusa; the rest I can easily live without.
Being female or a villain doesn't mean ****. What matters is everything else: importance to Nintendo and gaming, relevance, moveset potential, popularity, etc., not the gender or evilness of a character.

Edit Edit: It was probably Mewtwo that killed Pikachu, in vengeance, Pichu evolved and hunted down Mewtwo and killed him. That's why Mewtwo isn't in the game!
This cutscene for Adventure Mode.

@Star:

Here's something; a background of the first level of Super Mario Bros. in the background, Yoshi in front at right side of signature, and Luigi in front on left side of signature (both with Brawl models). One word in the center: JavaCroc.

(I'dsuggestsomethingelse,butIrisklosingmydignity...)

Barbasol

Smash Ace
I have to admit, even though I consider Wolf to be a removable character if necessary, that moveset change would be sick to see.

And now, here is my updated wishlist roster for Super Smash Bros. 4. What’s changed about it is it now includes stages. So this roster contains both characters and stages in my ideal SSB4.

...I cut them all!

[COLLAPSE=Character and Stage Roster One]*= indicates unlockable character/stage

Super Mario
  1. Mario
    [*]Luigi
    [*]Peach
    [*]Bowser
    [*]Bowser Jr. OR Toad *
  1. Galaxy Tour
    [*]Luigi’s Mansion 2
    [*]Bowser’s Castle *
    [*]Mushroom Kingdom (SSB) *
    [*]Rainbow Cruise (SSBM) *
    [*]Mario Circuit (SSBB)
    [*]Mushroomy Kingdom (SSBB)

Paper Mario
  1. Paper Mario *
  1. Toad Town *

Donkey Kong
  1. Donkey Kong
    [*]Diddy Kong
    [*]King K. Rool *
  1. Donkey Kong Island
    [*]Gangplank Galleon *
    [*]Jungle Japes (SSBM) *
    [*]75m (SSBB)

Yoshi
  1. Yoshi
  1. Hop! Hop! Donut Lifts
    [*]Yoshi’s Island (SSBM) *
    [*]Yoshi’s Island (SSBB)

Wario
  1. Wario
  1. WarioWare Inc. 2
    [*]Wario Land *

The Legend of Zelda
  1. Link
    [*]Zelda/Sheik
    [*]Ganondorf *
    [*]Toon Link *
  1. Skyloft
    [*](Legend of Zelda Stage) *
    [*]Hyrule Castle (SSB) *
    [*]Temple (SSBM) *
    [*]Pirate Ship (SSBB)

Metroid
  1. Samus/Zero Suit Samus
    [*]Ridley/Meta Ridley *
  1. Geothermal Reactor
    [*]Phaaze *
    [*]Brinstar (SSBM) *
    [*]Norfair (SSBB)

Kirby
  1. Kirby
    [*]King Dedede
    [*]Metaknight *
  1. (Kirby Returns to Dreamland Stage)
    [*](Kirby Epic Yarn Stage) *
    [*]Green Greens (SSBM) *
    [*]Halberd (SSBB)

Star Fox
  1. Fox
    [*]Wolf
    [*]Falco *
  1. Sector Y
    [*]Venom (SSBM) *
    [*]Lylat Cruise (SSBB)

Fire Emblem
  1. Marth
    [*]Ike
    [*]Lyn *
  1. (Fire Emblem Stage)
    [*]Akaneia *
    [*]Castle Siege (SSBB)

F-Zero
  1. Captain Falcon
    [*]Black Shadow *
  1. Red Desert
    [*]Big Blue (SSBM) *
    [*]Port Town Aero Drive (SSBB)

Mother
  1. Ness
    [*]Lucas *
  1. (Mother 3 Stage)
    [*]Onett (SSBM) *

Kid Icarus
  1. Pit
    [*]Medusa *
  1. Underworld
    [*]Skyworld (SSBB)

Pokemon
  1. Pikachu
    [*]Jigglypuff *
    [*]Pokemon Trainer (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard)
    [*]Lucario *
    [*]Deoxys *
  1. Pokemon Colosseum
    [*](5th-Gen Pokemon Stage) *
    [*]Poke Floats 2 *
    [*]Pokemon Stadium (SSBM) *
    [*]Spear Pillar (SSBB)

Pikmin
  1. Olimar
  1. (Pikmin Stage)
    [*]Distant Planet (SSBB)

Punch-Out
  1. Little Mac
  1. Boxing Ring

Golden Sun
  1. Isaac
  1. Mercury Lighthouse

The Legendary Starfy
  1. Starfy *
  1. (Legendary Starfy Stage) *

Sin and Punishment
  1. Saki *
  1. Ruined City *

Custom Robo
  1. Ray *
  1. Robo Holosseum *

The Rolling Western
  1. Jiro *
  1. (Rolling Western Stage) *

Ice Climber
  1. Ice Climbers
  1. Summit (SSBB)

Robotic Operating Buddy
  1. R.O.B.
  1. Hector’s Labratory

Game & Watch
  1. Mr. Game & Watch *
  1. Flat Zone 2 (SSBB) *

Puzzle League
  1. Lip *
  1. Tetris DS *

Animal Crossing
  1. SmashCity *
    [*]Smashville (SSBB)

Misc. Franchises
  1. Wuhu Island (Pilotwings/Mii)
    [*]Sanderson’s Household (Chibi-Robo) *
    [*]Nintendo *
    [*]PictoChat (SSBB)

The numbers behind my roster are as follows:
  • 33 Veterans
  • 15 Newcomers
  • 28 Starter Characters
  • 20 Unlockable Characters
  • 48 Characters Total
  • 53 Characters Total (including transformations)
  • 29 Past Stages
  • 36 New Stages
  • 35 Starter Stages
  • 30 Unlockable Stages
  • 66 Stages Total (including Mushroomy Kingdom 1-2)

New Franchises Represented by Characters & Stages: Paper Mario, Punch-Out, Golden Sun, The Legendary Starfy, Sin and Punishment, Custom Robo, Rolling Western, Puzzle League, Pilotwings, Chibi-Robo

[/COLLAPSE]

On a topic less roster-related, how do people feel about lengthening Classic Mode by a few more rounds as an option for players? I always find the mode short.
Very nice Roster there Java. Nice and well rounded.

I can't help but raise an eyebrow at Jiro and Lip, but they were nice flair choices.

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Random note, let's say we did get an international poll from Sakurai. Who are the five characters you would vote for?

I think I would go:

Kanan (The Last Story)
Krystal (StarFox)
Cassandra (Soul Caliber)
Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)
Geno (Super Mario RPG)
If I could support five characters in a poll for SSB4, I would choose these characters:
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Ridley
  • Chibi-Robo
  • Jiro
  • King K. Rool

I would love if they let you cast one vote by franchise, though, as in the Melee polls. In that case, I would vote:
  • Mario: Bowser Jr.
  • Donkey Kong: King K. Rool
  • Yoshi: Kamek
  • Wario: Captain Syrup
  • Legend of Zelda: Preferably no one, but if I had to, Ghirahim
  • Metroid: Ridley
  • Kirby: Preferably no one, but if I had to, Bandanna Dee
  • Star Fox: Preferably no one, but if anyone, Krystal
  • Fire Emblem: Either Caeda or Roy
  • F-Zero: Either Goroh or Black Shadow; probably the latter
  • Mother: Either Ninten or the Masked Man
  • Pokemon: Deoxys
  • Retro: Lip
  • Misc: Chibi-Robo
  • Third-Party: Either Slime solo (I'm not expecting Slime & Chocobo) or Professor Layton

Very nice Roster there Java. Nice and well rounded.

I can't help but raise an eyebrow at Jiro and Lip, but they were nice flair choices.
Thanks.

I added Jiro and Lip for specific reasons.
  • Jiro: Represents downloadable games; a new area for Nintendo. Has interesting moveset potential; besides slashing, scratching, rolling into a ball, and simpkly being a cowboy, his towers would interesting for zoning as Kuma said. He's also a decent WTF character and his game is one of few unique games Nintendo has created in a while that could work for Smash Bros.
  • Lip: Fairly popular candidate for a retro character; not as much as others, but still fairly noticeable. Great moveset potential: Lip's Stick + Ivysaur's plant-based moves + rainbows = few limits. Represents puzzle games and a still-running franchise, Puzzle League, which while not a determining factor, is nice to have.

That's why I added those two to my roster.

Does anyone think I should bring back the third-party characters I cut from my roster, regardless of the fact that they tip the roster over the 50 mark? It's only a wishlist.

I'll repeat; does anyone think Classic mode should be expanded by a few rounds as an option to players? The mode always feels too short, IMO.

D

Deleted member

If they let you vote by franchise, I would do something like this.

Mario: Paper Mario
Donkey Kong: King K. Rool
Yoshi: None, but if I had to, Kamek
Wario: None, but if I had to, Kat and Ana
Legend of Zelda: Ghirahim
Metroid: Ridley
Kirby: Knuckle Joe
Star Fox: Krystal
Fire Emblem: Black Knight
F-Zero: Black Shadow
Mother: None, but if I had to, Claus
Pokemon: Victini
Retro: Takamaru
Misc: Ray (Custom Robo)
Third-Party: Mega Man
Shortiecanbrawl said:
- Mega Man (Mega Man)
- Victini (Pokemon)
- King K. Rool (Donkey Kong)
- Ridley (Metroid)
- Ray (Custom Robo)
JavaCroc said:
Does anyone think I should bring back the third-party characters I cut from my roster, regardless of the fact that they tip the roster over the 50 mark? It's only a wishlist.
As much I would love to see all third-party characters you've listed, it's not needed. It's up to you.
JavaCroc said:
I'll repeat; does anyone think Classic mode should be expanded by a few rounds as an option to players? The mode always feels too short, IMO.
I would love to see that. With us likely to get three new series (New and retro), it's time for it to expand.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Well... I'm usually not one to post roster speculation but I'm extremely bored so why not
*= unlockable character

Super Mario
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr*

Wario Ware/Land
Wario

Yoshi's Island
Yoshi

Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King. K Rool*

Legend of Zelda
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Toon Link*

Metroid
Samus
Ridley*

Starfox
Fox
Falco*
Wolf

Kirby
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight*

Pokemon
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Jigglypuff*
Zoroark*

Kid Icarus
Pit
Medusa*

Golden Sun
Issac*

F-Zero
Captain Falcon
Black Shadow*

Sin Punishment
Saki Amamiya

Punch-Out
Little Mac*

Legendary Starfy
Starfy

Retro
Ice Climbers
Mr. G&W*
Rob*
Takamaru*

Fire Emblem
Marth
Ike*
Caeda*

Pikmin
Olimar

Earthbound
Ness
Lucas*

3rd Party
Sonic *
Snake *
Megaman *

13+ New Characters
22+ Unlockable
48(50 with form changes)
26 starter Characters

majora_787

Smash Hero
Well... I'm usually not one to post roster speculation but I'm extremely bored so why not
*= unlockable character

Super Mario
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr*

Wario Ware/Land
Wario

Yoshi's Island
Yoshi

Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King. K Rool*

Legend of Zelda
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Toon Link*
Tingle* :awesome:

Metroid
Samus
Ridley*

Starfox
Fox
Falco*
Wolf
Krystal *

Kirby
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight*

Pokemon
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Jigglypuff*
Zoroark*
Plusle and Minun*

Kid Icarus
Pit
Medusa*

Golden Sun
Matthew*

F-Zero
Captain Falcon
Black Shadow*

Sin Punishment
Saki Amamiya

Punch-Out
Little Mac*

Legendary Starfy
Starfy

Retro
Ice Climbers
Mr. G&W*
Rob*
Takamaru*

Fire Emblem
Marth
Ike*
Caeda*

Pikmin
Olimar

Earthbound
Ness
Lucas*

3rd Party
Sonic *
Snake *
Megaman *
Black Mage*

17+ New Characters
24+ Unlockable
51(53 with form changes)
26 starter Characters
I have absolutely no complaints with this roster. =P I dunno about Tingle, Krystal, and Black Mage... BUT no real complaints.

EDIT: Actually, I'd rather see Mewtwo over Plusle & Minun. But.

AND I think S&P will give us Isa, not Saki...

I also doubt F-Zero will get a rep.

SO I GUESS if I changed it at all, it'd look more like this...

- Plusle & Minun
- Saki
- Black Shadiw
- Tingle
- Krystal
- Black Mage
+ Isa
+ Mewtwo

47 (49) characters. Which isn't bad at all. But I dunno.

D

Deleted member

@Opelucid: Drop Matthew for Isaac, drop Plusle and Minun, and drop Black Mage. You may also want to consider dropping Krystal, Caeda, and Tingle. A good roster, if a tad much.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Alright Shortie, what do you think?

Hopefully the lighting effects worked out well?

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Forgive my ignorance... but who is Starfy? I've seen a lot of people suggest him for Smash 4, and I'm just really curious.

And can we really consider Sonic a guest character since he's pretty much guaranteed to stay? With that in mind, I really hope we get a Sonic Adventure 2 level as a Smash stage; I'd kill to have that amazing game tributed in this game (Sonic, Mario, Pikachu and Link fighting on City Escape? Awesomeness.)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Forgive my ignorance... but who is Starfy? I've seen a lot of people suggest him for Smash 4, and I'm just really curious.

And can we really consider Sonic a guest character since he's pretty much guaranteed to stay? With that in mind, I really hope we get a Sonic Adventure 2 level as a Smash stage; I'd kill to have that amazing game tributed in this game (Sonic, Mario, Pikachu and Link fighting on City Escape? Awesomeness.)

Starfy is a Nintendo character whoes games have been almost exclusively Japanese. He's basically a star person from Mario that fell into the ocean and thinks he's a starfish and has underwater adventures. Or a starfish that thinks he's a star, I always get it backwards

majora_787

Smash Hero

He's a random, previously japan-exclusive character who recently got onto the virtual console in the US if I remember right.

But anyway. Guest character isn't a guest as in "you were here now leave". It's more guest as in, "You can stay here as long as you want unless we tell you to leave. Also, don't invite all of your friends. WE invited YOU, not THEM."

So Snake and Sonic... Yeah.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
That's a rather amusing signature, considering the Zoroark/Victini wars that have been going around.

Peach has had a daisy costume in the last 2 games, I see nothing wrong with it
It's mostly a recolor though. While I do want that recolor to come back, a Daisy alternate outfit should also be considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom