• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If they are going to do alternate costumes, instead of adding any new lords, couldn't we just make them all alternate costumes of Marth?

Yeah, basically same thing anyway

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
What do people think of Meloetta? I saw it mentioned a couple of times as a suggested playable characters and I'm curious to see what he would do as a playable character.
It looks interesting. The Relic Song could be it's Down-B, switching it's moveset between some Psychic abilities and some Fighting abilities.

However, being in the same situation as Genesect, I'm not sure if it chances are likely for SSB4.

Alternate Costumes Time! Biiiiig list inbound!

How to Unlock: Purchase these items from Tom Nook's store. Uses Coins.

Alternate Costumes and Hats

Super Mario

Mario- Dr. Mario, Tanooki Mario
Luigi- Mr. L, Frog Suit Luigi
Peach- Daisy, Wedding Peach
Bowser- Dry Bowser
Bowser Jr.- Ludveck Koopa (hair), Larry Koopa (hair)
Toad- Toadsworth

The Legend of Zelda

Link- Dark Link, Fierce Diety
Zelda/Shiek- Tetra
Ganondorf- Zant (Cloak),
Toon Link- Minish Cap, Majora's Mask

Kirby Superstar

Kirby- Waddle Dee, Yarn Kirby
King Dedede- Masked Dedede,
Meta Knight- Kirby Colors, Dark Meta Knight

Pokemom

Pikachu- Pichu, Raichu, Ash's Hat
Jigglypuff- Dawn's Hat
Mewtwo- Armored Mewtwo
Pokemon Trainer- Blue (Rival)
Lucario- Zoroark Colors

Fire Emblem

Ike- Vanguard Ike, Ranger Ike,
Marth- Retro Marth, Sigurd
Black Knight- Unmasked, Zelgius Armor

Other

Ray- 01, Classic, MKIII
Captain Falcon- Blood Falcon, Phoenix, Rick Wheeler variant
Duck Hunt Dog- Basset Hound, Sheepdog
No to all the costumes that specifically resemble other real characters (ie: Peach - Daisy, Marth - Sigurd), but otherwise a good list.

.... Awesome. May make it my sig if you don't mind, Star.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Peach has had a daisy costume in the last 2 games, I see nothing wrong with it

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's just a basic color swap; I mean if the character literally is changed to look exactly like the other character. In which case, I find it wrong and disrespectful to that "copied" character.
It was more than a color swap in melee, they even changed it to flowers on her dress

It wasn't daisy, but close enough for me not to care if they made it look further like daisy

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
they're not really fighting though. they're waiting to fight over the spots zoroark/victini don't get : D

@star- worst sig ever :I
Your just lucky I didn't go with the option of Zoroark holding his head.

Tsubame

Smash Cadet
lol, but while mewtwo and lucario are patiently waiting being friends thanks to N, Jigglypuff is laughing his/her *** of because she's been in every game xD

nice sig!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
What do people think of Meloetta? I saw it mentioned a couple of times as a suggested playable characters and I'm curious to see what he would do as a playable character.
I like her, although I don't know much about her or her abilities. I would love to see another tranforming character like Zelda/Sheik. Which she could do well. Just another Pokemon that excites me more than Zoroark.

Although Zoroark runs circles around this legendary. . .

[COLLAPSE="Secret"]
[/COLLAPSE]
Seriously, wtf?

Steam

Smash Hero
pony legendary is legit.

and THAT MEWTWO SIG IS A HEAP OF LIES. HE EITHER WON'T COME BACK OR HAS SECRETLY BEEN THERE THE WHOLE TIME

I will laugh if he doesn't make it in :3

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
pony legendary is legit.

and THAT MEWTWO SIG IS A HEAP OF LIES. HE EITHER WON'T COME BACK OR HAS SECRETLY BEEN THERE THE WHOLE TIME

I will laugh if he doesn't make it in :3
Mewtwo isn't expected by anyone, he's just wanted

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I will admit, that Mewtwo signature turned out pretty well. Definitely one of the better ones. Usually I don't like my art. lol

Which reminds me, I need to work on my Toon Link request.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^ sadly that might be the only thing we'll ever agree on in regards to Pokemon. <_<

@star: What can I say, I am your BIGGEST fan! :bee:

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Starphoenix said:
Perfectly sums up the battle for the 5th gen rep. An undecided match that it impossible to agree on until the game is released.

Had Zoroark gotten his movie closer to SSB4's release date or if Victini wasn't Mew-like, one of those two would have been shoe-ins. It seems as the developers perfectly crafted both characters to ensure debates between who gets in. It would be ironic that if we spend two to four years debating this and both show up as playable characters.
Steam said:
zoroark could just use wolf's moveset...
You're basically saying that Zoroark should be a lugified clone of Fox. I hope that Sakurai doesn't listen to you because it would be more of a reason to hate the idea of Zoroark getting into the game.
Starphoenix said:
You should add Dr. Mario and Roy to this list. That said, it goes to show the cruel reality of cutting. On unique characters, it's absolutely senseless.
Shortiecanbrawl said:
I like her, although I don't know much about her or her abilities. I would love to see another tranforming character like Zelda/Sheik. Which she could do well. Just another Pokemon that excites me more than Zoroark.

Although Zoroark runs circles around this legendary. . .
- It seems as almost every 5th gen Pokemon excite me more then Zoroark does. Oh wait, Keldeo? It looks ridiculous.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I want to see Wolf with a more feral style of play. He already has that kind of stance when he crouches.

Steam

Smash Hero
I want to see Wolf with a more feral style of play. He already has that kind of stance when he crouches.
pretty much this.

@SSBF- not luigi-fied, I'm just saying his normal attacks would be main with claws. he could still really be any style that's not spacer. he could be a good wild card character.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
^ sadly that might be the only thing we'll ever agree on in regards to Pokemon. <_<

@star: What can I say, I am your BIGGEST fan! :bee:

:phone:
<3 *wuvvle*

You should add Dr. Mario and Roy to this list. That said, it goes to show the cruel reality of cutting. On unique characters, it's absolutely senseless.
Well I chose those two because they are Pokémon. Just keeping with the theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom