• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steam

Smash Hero
You just don't seem to get it do you?! look at the facts and be a little more realistic, this thread isn't the smallest possible demographic as you say, I'm sure others support it as well, you also fail to recognize Victini and even desperate enough to say that Lucario has more signifance than Pikachu in Japan?!

Dude! Are you freakin serious? :facepalm:

:phone:
yeah I'm sure others do support it. but the views of this thread do not represent the views of the world or even the gaming community at large.

I'm not talking about victini at all right now. why are you bringing him up for no reason?

and I didn't say that Lucario came even close to pikachu's significance. I said lucario was a secondary mascot. much much less significant that pikachu. nothing will ever come close to touching pikachu.

now please. if you're going to call me unrealistic than at least read my damn posts carefully.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
...Is that ...A frog?

Genesect is so ridiculous. IT SHOULD BE NOTED that even Arceus wasn't officially recognized until THREE YEARS after Diamond and Pearl. Since development starts in October... Genesect is not worth any consideration at all.
Agreed, Genesect is very unlikely since it probably won't get revealed until like 2014/2015 after Meloetta and Keldeo. So Victini and Zoroark seem most likely as of now I really can't think of any other Gen V Pokemon that can get in but them.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...Is that ...A frog?

Genesect is so ridiculous. IT SHOULD BE NOTED that even Arceus wasn't officially recognized until THREE YEARS after Diamond and Pearl. Since development starts in October... Genesect is not worth any consideration at all.
He's some sort of Robot bug thing

I don't think Nintendo even released Arceus in America.

Nintendo shouldn't bother with this event pokemon if they aren't going to host them or take years for them. Just make the items to get them rare and IN THE GAME

yeah I'm sure others do support it. but the views of this thread do not represent the views of the world or even the gaming community at large.

I'm not talking about victini at all right now. why are you bringing him up for no reason?

and I didn't say that Lucario came even close to pikachu's significance. I said lucario was a secondary mascot. much much less significant that pikachu. nothing will ever come close to touching pikachu.

now please. if you're going to call me unrealistic than at least read my damn posts carefully.
Serebii.net are a representation of the pokemon community, try and see what they have to say about Lucario vs Zozoark

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
...Is that ...A frog?

To be honest it isn't as though Sakurai is incapable of not finding out about Genesect. He was working on Roy before his game was released, he was able to model Sheik after unused Twilight Princess resources. So it isn't impossible, but then the question becomes if he will be able to use him? That is the key. By the time Genesect is released he probably won't nearly be as popular at that time as the main two right now.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528

I don't think Nintendo even released Arceus in America.

Nintendo shouldn't bother with this event pokemon if they aren't going to host them or take years for them. Just make the items to get them rare and IN THE GAME
Arceus got released back in 2009 in America... and the event Pokemon are found in the games data that's the only way we actually find out about them.

Steam

Smash Hero
Serebii.net are a representation of the pokemon community, try and see what they have to say about Lucario vs Zozoark
Lucario vs. Zoroark doesn't matter. I've already said I'm pretty sure Zoroark/other gen 5 would make it in before lucario anyways... and even then it's only the american pokemon community.

@thino- is that a Nu avvy I spy?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
But in that picture he looks like some kind of derpy frog. "Derppit derppit derppit." That's what the picture would sound like if you could hear pictures.

I'm not even sure how people even started to consider him? I mean... I GUESS he's technically comparable to Darkrai/Deoxys/Mewtwo since he's... bipedal. But his design is so awful, lol. What were they thinking. He's a purple Scizor with a UFO for a head and a giant gun jutting awkwardly out of his back.

What a weirdo.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
[COLLAPSE="Robot Unicorn: ATTACK!"]
[/COLLAPSE]
What is up with grown men and this My Little Pony fascination?! It is so annoying. -_-

But in that picture he looks like some kind of derpy frog. "Derppit derppit derppit." That's what the picture would sound like if you could hear pictures.

I'm not even sure how people even started to consider him? I mean... I GUESS he's technically comparable to Darkrai/Deoxys/Mewtwo since he's... bipedal. But his design is so awful, lol. What were they thinking. He's a purple Scizor with a UFO for a head and a giant gun jutting awkwardly out of his back.

What a weirdo.
I just want him in so I can see him nibble on heads.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
That's actually...kinda beautiful. Unfortunately, with only one processor, it won't have the power to handle NiGHTS. (Which explains why Journey of Dreams wasn't as good.)

Anyway, it'd be nice to see Frank West, maybe even Alex from SF3, even though he'll have throws that will make King Dedede jealous.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Lucario vs. Zoroark doesn't matter. I've already said I'm pretty sure Zoroark/other gen 5 would make it in before lucario anyways... and even then it's only the american pokemon community.
I thought Serebii himself was European

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
U just mad cuz N don't support Genmonstrosity!

But seriously, the Pony business is booty.
Child, please. All I care about is Mewtwo.

Somehow I sense this thread is heading towards rubbish levels once more...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Oh Omega, take a look at this and see if you like it.
http://youtu.be/sG9862TYWuQ
OMG!! The battle system reminded me of secret of mana and Grandia based games, the atmosphere is superb and looks fun to explore, the theme was amazing and what I enjoyed the most was the look, it had that wonderous 2D look that I've grown and always played with, truly look treasure game, so what system is it on?

I must know!!

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
OMG!! The battle system reminded me of secret of mana and Grandia based games, the atmosphere is superb and looks fun to explore, the theme was amazing and what I enjoyed the most was the look, it had that wonderous 2D look that I've grown and always played with, truly look treasure game, so what system is it on?

I must know!!

Playstation

Can find copies as cheap as $10 on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Saga-Frontier-2-Playstation/dp/B000038I9H

Grown Man to child, make up yo mind!

Mewtwo with that telekinetic spoon sword...
Easy, man-baby.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Well then Geno is Stupid!

In all honestly, The Special runs circles around the Television show.

LOL Star- That Link was FORBIDDEN, you sure you want to go there?
Whoops... I didn't know. I was just browsing Google. >_>

Kudo's for Mars ILL.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well then Geno is Stupid!

In all honestly, The Special runs circles around the Television show.
An't that the truth,

I hate people basing the Pokemon Series on the cartoon. "Look at what you did to Pokemon Ash! :mad:

Even the creator of Pokemon prefers Special to the Anime, and Smash and Special actually have references to each other. So having Mewtwo get his sword isn't out of the question.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Hmm... it seems like we discuss the same thing most of time I wish we'd get just a little more information on the game maybe just the title but we probably won't get that until June. And Mewtwo using the Spoon Sword would be pretty cool... If Mewtwo ever did return I want Armored Mewtwo as an alternate costume.

D

Deleted member

Starphoenix said:
To be honest it isn't as though Sakurai is incapable of not finding out about Genesect. He was working on Roy before his game was released, he was able to model Sheik after unused Twilight Princess resources. So it isn't impossible, but then the question becomes if he will be able to use him? That is the key. By the time Genesect is released he probably won't nearly be as popular at that time as the main two right now.
This is why I think Genesect is possible in the first place. Definitely improbable, but not impossible.

Steam

Smash Hero
ddddddddddddddd
hey that's the same for like the majority of the blazblue roster. :troll: except bang

CRITICAL SOUP CRITICAL SOUP CRITICAL SOUP CRITICAL SOUP CRITICAL SOUP CRITICAL SOUP CRITICAL SOUP CRITICAL SOUP CRITICAL SOUP CRITICAL SOUP 5A5A5A5A5A5A5A5A5A

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Am I the only one who still likes the show? :urg:
It's gotten better, but I still prefer Special to the anime. Mostly since the show's given Pokemon a bad rep and doesn't fellow the games as much.

Why else do I have Latias as my avatar? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom