• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Pokémon Stadium 2 is not going anywhere, sorry. On this one I am absolutely positive. My feeling is they will forego a Pokémon Stadium 3 and simply focus on a Black/White stage and a possible other locale. Since Game Freak has such a heavy hand in determining Pokémon content, I think they will want to move on from Diamond/Pearl. Plus, Lucario's fate is rather iffy, so if he did not return that would be even more incentive to not carry the stage over.
Would be kind of weird having Pokemon Stadium 2 with no Pokemon Stadium 1. :p BUT SERIOUSLY. They should just make one Pokemon Stadium stage to encompass all types instead of having 5 stages look exactly the same with different transformations. I don't know why they didn't do that in Brawl. Something to do with memory probably. With the power of the WiiU, I would expect big (memory-wise)/flashy/dynamic stages.

...Like the one I just mentioned. :awesome: *plug*

Also Kanan's outfit does need to be in Sm4sh.

@SSBF: Awh, why not? Wouldn't they want to flex the abilities of the WiiU with flashy stages like that? SHOULDN'T they?

D

Deleted member

@Starphoenix: If they absolutely have to bring back Pokemon Stadium 2, there really is no reason for the team to have both of them like they did with Brawl. Since I don't see them going crazy with it like Oasis_S is suggesting, it would be a waste to see two Pokemon Stadiums that do practically the same thing. This is why I spent a lot more time on Spear Pillar then Pokemon Stadium 2; it didn't bring anything new that the original already had whereas Spear Pillar was fun and exciting to me.

I would much prefer the developer keep Pokemon Stadium 2 and work on two new stages; one for Black/White and another for the 2nd/3rd generation.

Hey Shortiecanbrawl, check your PM.

Panta

Smash Cadet
I actually liked Pokemon Stadium 2. It added a lot of nice elements into gameplay especially with the Flying and Ice transformations.

One of my favorite things to do is just spam air attacks with a light character lol.

I hope they revamp the Mother stages. I never liked any of them. The cars are annoying. New Pork City is just god awful.

That said, I hope Smashville, Delfino Plaza, and Yoshi's Island (Brawl) come back.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I think the game needs more women. Like Rosalina, Daisy, and dixie kong
In terms of unique females, you got Krystal, Kanan (possibly), Jill, Capt. Syrup, Mona, Ashley (you never know), Palutena, and Medusa to name a few.

Speaking of Medusa, I'm considering this her SF theme.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBhEbv576hQ

Back on the stages topic, I want to see more stages where the design is built into the locations. This is the big thing I loved about 64's stages. None of them seemed like they were just themed platforms with the stage in the background. I want to see more intricate locations like Thorntail Hollow, Phendera Drifts, and Gusty Garden Galaxy.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Yeah I got it, thank you! I'm not in the mood to be editing my site though.

Kanan is one of my "If this character gets in, I'll die a happy Smasher" characters. Smash hasn't had a character of this caliber for me yet. Although Pichu and Peach were pretty dang close.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Does anyone have a feeling that ganon will be #1 tier in ssb4? I think that because since he was so bad in brawl, he is getting major buffs.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
@Starphoenix: If they absolutely have to bring back Pokemon Stadium 2, there really is no reason for the team to have both of them like they did with Brawl. Since I don't see them going crazy with it like Oasis_S is suggesting, it would be a waste to see two Pokemon Stadiums that do practically the same thing. This is why I spent a lot more time on Spear Pillar then Pokemon Stadium 2; it didn't bring anything new that the original already had whereas Spear Pillar was fun and exciting to me.

I would much prefer the developer keep Pokemon Stadium 2 and work on two new stages; one for Black/White and another for the 2nd/3rd generation.

As far as Pokémon go, this is what I can see happening:

N's Castle
Burned Tower
Pokemon Stadium 2

Does anyone have a feeling that ganon will be #1 tier in ssb4? I think that because since he was so bad in brawl, he is getting major buffs.
I don't know about top tier, but he might not be at the bottom anymore if they handle him well.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Burned Tower
Wooo! Pity shout out! I love it when I get these :)

Anyone else think a "Pokemon League" themed Pokemon Stadium would be cool? I mean, White/Black had some beyond awesome stadiums with their elite four. Plus, the Elite four themselves could make cameos and make me scream like a lady.

Whoah...Deja vu. XD
I know right? At this point, I'm a record on replay when it comes to the subject of Krystal.

@Kuma
How could smash implemant the grappling character type? Someone like R. Mika/Zangief/Alex?

Mmmmm, R. Mika

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Krystal is arguably more important than Wolf. She is a love interest, and basically one of the main characters of Adventure. That being said, Sakurai is a major fan of SF64, and actually didnt know who Krystal is. The reasons for Wolf being added were pretty much: Sakurai prefers him.
Whoah...Deja vu. XD

:phone:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
It depends heavily on the engine of the game.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
I wanted to bring some awareness for possibly one of the most underrated characters I know of.

~~ Kamek ~~

With more appearances than Bowser Jr., with the long-running status of Toad, Kamek matches the pro's of each and excels. Kamek is arguably the BEST choice for a new expanded Mario series.

Kamek is the right-hand to the King Koopa, Bowser. He is also the main villain of the Yoshi series, having a knack for kidnapping the Baby Mario Bros.

Why Kamek is more deserving than....
Bowser Junior:

• Bowser Jr. was the main villain in only one game. Kamek has been in two-plus games.
  • When not a main villain, Bowser Jr. is only a support villain, and Kamek has done this more than twice as many times.

Toad:

• Kamek is one of the few remaining long-running Mario characters, like Toad. However, Toad is rarely important to the plot and is more of a faceless device used for stores, background, etc.
  • Kamek is a more direct storyline character, often the instigator, antagonist, or etc.

Waluigi:

• Kamek is also regularly featured in spin-off titles. Whether he is part of Mario Party as a orb or square.

While he would likely be a new Yoshi series rep, he should be considered one of the potential new characters! He has all the arbitrary parameters we put out for the characters. He's the perfect middle ground between all of them.

Moveset

I wanted to make the most of Kamek as a spellcaster, as such, most of his specials cause effects, and not so much damage.

• Special Neutral: Koopa Kast-Off- This is based on the Yoshi's Island series. Kamek sends out a large bubble. This bubble is very slow, and drifts fowards and upwards before popping. Any enemies that are caught by the bubble are lifted one Bowser off the ground, then put into a helpless state.

• Side Special: Duplikoopa- Kamek winds up his staff and sends out copies of himself. If it hits an enemy it does moderate damage, but if it does not hit any enemies, it is a long-range movement ability.

• Up Special: Magikoopa Kruise- Kamek flicks his staff, which causes a poof and reveals Kamek riding on his broom. While on his broom, he can move 360 degrees and quite quickly. However, once it's over, he falls off the broom and into a helpless state.

• Down Special: Farsight- After looking into his Crystal ball, Kamek gains extraordinary insight into any nearby enemies. Nearby enemies are now put into slow motion.

• Final Smash
Other Details:

• Kamek's Neutral attack is a constant stream of geometrical magic. It does less damage over time though.
  • Lightweight character.
  • Kameks attacks are mostly wide-ranging splash damage attacks.

---

Any thoughts?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ok Star, I'll eagerly await your PM ^^

My fav stages, that i'd like to see return are:

All the one char stages(like Flat Zone) and these from the others(only choosing 1 per franchise even though i'd like others as well):

Mario:
Delfino Plaza: Awesome stage, and awesome music. LOVE the spanish guitar.

Donkey Kong:
I have to agree with Star, i wasn't very excited by DK's Brawl levels. I liked Jungle Japes, but it didn't have the DK music i like :p

Legend of Zelda:
Pirate ship. While Bridge of Eldin has amazing background work and is the classic zelda, I think they did well on Pirate ship. HOWEVER i would like to see a lot of the music from bridge of Eldin in SSB4, along with probably some Skyward Sword music in there.

Metroid:
They've always kept a stage has is kind of like the original Planet Zebes. Lots of platforms, rising lava, and although it is probably getting old, i still love it. I'd probably want Norfair for this one.

Yoshi:
I loved Yoshi's island in Brawl. It is a happy level that never fails to cheer me up. As much as i love Ness and Lucas, i haven't grown up with them like i have with Yoshi, who is no doubt in my mind my favourite videogame character ever as a person. Next probably comes Sonic, and then comes probably Toad because i have fond memories of mario Kart 64. Then probably the Mother crew.

Kirby:
Definitely green greens. I love the 64 version of the stage, even though it is simple, and anything like it has my vote. I also wish they could have the retro kirby music from 64 for the next green greens :p

Starwing/Starfox:
Corneria, any memory of 64 is a win for me, even if it has.... Changed.

Pokemon:
Hmmm, i would've loved Saffron City(thankyou shortie for sending me that stage, it brought back a lot of memories, even if the door didn't open with a Chancey giving me eggs :p). If not That then probably Pokemon stadium. i like how it changes ^^

F-Zero:
Big Blue. I just prefer it over Port Town Aero Dive. 'Nuff said.

Mother:
Definitely Onett, New Pork City(i just realised it has the same initials as Non Player Character... funny... :p ) just didn't cut it for me.

The rest are one stage franchises, so i'd want them to return.

Steam

Smash Hero
@Kuma/Blue zelda- as I've said before. Unless the game has loads of hitstun ganon will be awful. The game is balanced for casuals. and in the casual world there isn't so much of the spacing and turtling that makes ganon unviable.

if the physics stay the same or similar to brawl, you can look for most of the tier list stay the same as well. though they will probably nerf MK because I'm sure the devs have caught wind of his dominance at all levels.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I type this at 1:47. Gonna see how fast I do this.
Round 1, Fight!

It's one thing for me to not have a strong argument, it's another for you to completely ignore everything anyone ever tells you when you're wrong.
You can only be wrong or right if you are definitive. NONE of what you have said is concrete, most of it just tries to claim that my argument isn't the gospel. I read your post. There was nothing there but bad arguments, all of which I killed in under 5 minutes.

Why pull out SF2 as an example? At the time it came out, SF2 was like no other game.

New type of game + deep gameplay + lack of competing games in the same genre = high sales. You can even apply this to Smash Bros as there are not that many games of its type, and even then, most of them aren't all that great.
Street Fighter 2 sold to a cold market in an era of high competition. This was the time many greats came out. It managed to make a genre. The characters not being popular is not holding anything back, but they are not making Smash level sales in the same vein. In other words, characters don't matter but the game itself does. Smash is also selling to a cold market as no other game tried it and the market for fighting games is small. It grew the market. It made a new market for fighting games. There is less competition during 1999, but Smash was selling on weak systems and to a dying genre.

Of course there are third party games that have sold as much (if not more) as Nintendo games. I even acknowledged this. The thing you're ignoring is that I said is that it's rare to achieve those sales, and when you do have high selling games, they tend to be parts of a series of games. Those games you mentioned, sans WOW, are part of big name series, especially Final Fantasy and Call of Duty. Sure, we may have a big seller or two every year, but in the grand scheme of things, those games constitute a tiny, tiny portion of the software library.
Minecraft proves everything you just said wrong. Not a series. Not a first party title. Starcraft also did well with no previous game.

Doesn't change the point: You look to high sales to be successful because they did it well and you want that too. It only makes sense. You don't look at a hobo and say "That's how I'm going to get rich. Learn from him!"

I thought it was painfully clear that the potential has to be realized. I could've written up a scenario for realized potential, and knowing you, you'd still be same old, same old.
The problem is this point is going nowhere and you will turn into a pretzel trying to prove it. If the new guy is SOOO good, he'll get to the top. If he doesn't, he was just a flash in the pan and goes away quickly. Even still, your trying to make the argument that "The exception makes the rule." You never given an example from anywhere where the top dogs take from the little guy. Yet we still have Starcraft players stealing builds from Boxer, Street Fighter players learning from Diago, and Smash Brothers players looking at Ally. They don't look to those below them. You can't prove this argument and never will. That is because it makes no sense.

I only look at other players, of all skill levels, to create a base for my playstyle and catch holes in strategies I may not otherwise notice. I don't know if the top players have ever looked at me for a new idea or anything, but that's irrelevant. You take information in where ever you find it, period.
And then you prove my argument that you are looking up.

This argument is so ridiculous. You can't give an example or acetadote where your idea of the winner looking at the loser would work or make sense. I could look at the real world where business students study successful businesses and buy books from experts in the field.

1:59. Most of the time was looking up acetadote and playing awesome Rhythm Heaven music.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
@Kuma
How could smash implemant the grappling character type? Someone like R. Mika/Zangief/Alex?

Mmmmm, R. Mika
If I wasn't straight, I'd be gay for you right now. /jk

Implementing a grappling character? Well, we already have command grabs in Smash even though they haven't been utilized well. As things are, with the lack of tech grabs in Smash (why is beyond me), command grabs are redundant. Put them in and make command grabs untechable and they'll be a "proper" move.

Other than that, I think grapplers would have to have air grabs. The Toad moveset gives you a really good idea how a Smash grappler can work.

I wish I can say more, but the only grappler I actively play is Fuerte, and he's more like a rushdown-grappling hybrid.

Steam

Smash Hero
bowser is a grappler. grab release combos and stupid command grab that he can cancel by regaining his jump and jumping just before he hits the ground (claw hopping)

and Lucario's sideB can be teched. you have to mash out of it like a normal grab... and since it isn't instant if you're fast enough (you don't have to be that fast) you can break free. also if you break out of yoshi's grab fast enough you can freeze the game.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I like it Barb but i think the down spec. is a little overpowering. Maybe make it a very small time? Or the enemies have to be really like RIGHT next to him? Hmmmm.....

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
You know what, **** off, SmashuChu. It's painfully clear this time that you are ignoring anything I say that will make your argument stronger. You've done this with other people in other arguments. You say I don't change, when you're just as guilty, if not more so.

And I don't care if you call me out for language.

@Steam
Mashing out a normal grab is not an acceptable substitution. A lot of the issues with chain grabs (if you can call them that) would be resolved if tech grabs were put in the game.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Implementing a grappling character? Well, we already have command grabs in Smash even though they haven't been utilized well. As things are, with the lack of tech grabs in Smash (why is beyond me), command grabs are redundant. Put them in and make command grabs untechable and they'll be a "proper" move.

Other than that, I think grapplers would have to have air grabs. The Toad moveset gives you a really good idea how a Smash grappler can work.

I wish I can say more, but the only grappler I actively play is Fuerte, and he's more like a rushdown-grappling hybrid.
I'll look at that moveset. I actually reaaaaally enjoy grappler characters. (I'm not good with them though) So seeing one is smash would be pretty awesome.

If I wasn't straight, I'd be gay for you right now. /jk
Rawr ;)

A lot of the issues with chain grabs (if you can call them that) would be resolved if tech grabs were put in the game.
Ice Climbers. I know some people hate these characters for their chain grabs.

Bowser Jr. was the main villain in only one game. Kamek has been in two-plus games.
When not a main villain, Bowser Jr. is only a support villain, and Kamek has done this more than twice as many times.
Please, change your tune. Kamek has his best shot in the Yoshi story. Kamek just doesn't have the relevance, popularity, and star power to tango with the likes of Toad and Bowser Jr. Now. . . Waluigi. . . ugh. He would destroy this character.

Steam

Smash Hero
You know what, **** off, SmashuChu. It's painfully clear this time that you are ignoring anything I say that will make your argument stronger. You've done this with other people in other arguments. You say I don't change, when you're just as guilty, if not more so.

And I don't care if you call me out for language.

@Steam
Mashing out a normal grab is not an acceptable substitution. A lot of the issues with chain grabs (if you can call them that) would be resolved if tech grabs were put in the game.
the only one that's a real problem is D3's since it's independent of %. the others can generally be avoided by just being patient and forcing them to hit you with projectiles/spacing moves to get your % up when they do. the only ones that have big issues with others are fast fallers... and that's something they just have to suffer from as there are also plenty of benefits to being a fast faller as opposed to floaty.

also it's dumb... why does my character have to have the one CG that you can mash out of.... WHY

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm fine with chain grabs induced by command grabs, it's just that stuff like Dedede's shouldn't even be making it through the balancing process.

IMO, I don't see why tech grabs SHOULDN'T be put in the game. It just seems like another basic thing missing in Smash.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
I wanted to bring some awareness for possibly one of the most underrated characters I know of.

~~ Kamek ~~

With more appearances than Bowser Jr., with the long-running status of Toad, Kamek matches the pro's of each and excels. Kamek is arguably the BEST choice for a new expanded Mario series.

Kamek is the right-hand to the King Koopa, Bowser. He is also the main villain of the Yoshi series, having a knack for kidnapping the Baby Mario Bros.

Why Kamek is more deserving than....
Bowser Junior:

• Bowser Jr. was the main villain in only one game. Kamek has been in two-plus games.
  • When not a main villain, Bowser Jr. is only a support villain, and Kamek has done this more than twice as many times.

Toad:

• Kamek is one of the few remaining long-running Mario characters, like Toad. However, Toad is rarely important to the plot and is more of a faceless device used for stores, background, etc.
  • Kamek is a more direct storyline character, often the instigator, antagonist, or etc.

Waluigi:

• Kamek is also regularly featured in spin-off titles. Whether he is part of Mario Party as a orb or square.

While he would likely be a new Yoshi series rep, he should be considered one of the potential new characters! He has all the arbitrary parameters we put out for the characters. He's the perfect middle ground between all of them.

Moveset

I wanted to make the most of Kamek as a spellcaster, as such, most of his specials cause effects, and not so much damage.

• Special Neutral: Koopa Kast-Off- This is based on the Yoshi's Island series. Kamek sends out a large bubble. This bubble is very slow, and drifts fowards and upwards before popping. Any enemies that are caught by the bubble are lifted one Bowser off the ground, then put into a helpless state.

• Side Special: Duplikoopa- Kamek winds up his staff and sends out copies of himself. If it hits an enemy it does moderate damage, but if it does not hit any enemies, it is a long-range movement ability.

• Up Special: Magikoopa Kruise- Kamek flicks his staff, which causes a poof and reveals Kamek riding on his broom. While on his broom, he can move 360 degrees and quite quickly. However, once it's over, he falls off the broom and into a helpless state.

• Down Special: Farsight- After looking into his Crystal ball, Kamek gains extraordinary insight into any nearby enemies. Nearby enemies are now put into slow motion.

• Final Smash
Other Details:

• Kamek's Neutral attack is a constant stream of geometrical magic. It does less damage over time though.
  • Lightweight character.
  • Kameks attacks are mostly wide-ranging splash damage attacks.

---

Any thoughts?

I like the moveset ideas, especially NeutralB. It all sounds pretty unique. That almost completely affected what I was going to say before I read the abilities part, which is this:

I don't think Kamek would go in the Mario series; he harasses Yoshi more and would probably be with that franchise's fighters, so I doubt there was a reason to knock down Toad, Junior or Waluigi since neither of them would be in the Yoshi series. Another small issue is that in Japan, kamek is as nameless and generic as Toad, so some of the things you said about the mushroom could be applied to this turtle.

Cool moves though.

EDIT: And Jr. was the villian of NSMB DS and Sunshine.

Steam

Smash Hero
I'm fine with chain grabs induced by command grabs, it's just that stuff like Dedede's shouldn't even be making it through the balancing process.

IMO, I don't see why tech grabs SHOULDN'T be put in the game. It just seems like another basic thing missing in Smash.
because the game doesn't really need them. you can use your dodges to avoid grabs and punish accordingly... or just space them out/outspeed them. and lucario's CG is with his command grab... sad day.

D3's is the ONLY real problem. others are % based. and the only ones that suffer greatly from CG's are the super fast fallers that enjoy plenty of other benefits due to being a fast faller.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Ah, come on people, we're theorizing about a game where ALL OF US WILL BE WRONG ABOUT LOT'S OF STUFF.

Being right about one thing is impressive XD

Now, let's stop the fussing n' the feudin'.

Also... no more Kamek love!? I'm stupefied, I thought my reasons made it quite clear how Kamek is the best of all worlds. :)

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
.Also... no more Kamek love!? I'm stupefied, I thought my reasons made it quite clear how Kamek is the best of all worlds. :)
Don't get me wrong, Kamek is cool and I like him a lot. I also like No Doubt, but they're out dated by about ten years. . . Kamek is the No Doubt of the Mario series. He has been out of the game too long and everything he does Bowser Jr. does better.

Except in the Yoshi series. . . . :)

1:59. Most of the time was looking up acetadote and playing awesome Rhythm Heaven music.
Yowch. SmashChu is like the Regina George of Smashboards. I want to be Karen Smith. Kuma can be Cady Heron, and Toise can be Gretchen Weiners.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I've already told you: I love kamek. I'd want to see him in a SSB game. Him being part of a yoshi series would be a perfect excuse to let him in, since every other series from the beginning except for f-zero has more than 1 rep now. CMON NINTENDO!!!! WE NEEEEEEED A NEW YOSHI REP!

^^

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
hasn't Kamek, like NEVER EVER been a boss in a yoshi game? EVER?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sakurai should just skip the online poll and add Geno, that's what he needs to do

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yoshi's Island is where Kamek has like... the most prominent role ever.

Even though the game is called Super Mario World 2. :p

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Technically, I'd say that Kamek is a subboss in the original Yoshi's island, though you cannot hurt him.

He follows you through the room casting magic to try and kill you

Kamek attacks you many time throughout Bowser's castle in that game

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I doubt baby bowser is going to be added to the series as he'd just be a copy of (big) Bowser. Final smash? DUUUHHHHHH, i don't even think i need to elaborate.

The next in line naturally falls to the ever faithful kamek.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Just realized I forgot to add his final smash!

Babynapping: Kamek disappears and a massive version of his head looms in from the background, he waves his wand over the screen and all enemies are turned into Baby versions of themselves. For the rest of the stock, the enemy acts as if they just touched a poison mushroom.

Uh, no, he's the main Yoshi series villain.

I've already told you: I love kamek. I'd want to see him in a SSB game. Him being part of a yoshi series would be a perfect excuse to let him in, since every other series from the beginning except for f-zero has more than 1 rep now. CMON NINTENDO!!!! WE NEEEEEEED A NEW YOSHI REP!
*Fist Bump*

I think the Mario-Warioware-Yoshi-DK series might be all technically the same in Sakurai eyes. I mean in Brawl we got Wario and Diddy Kong, who are all sort of Mario characters.

Maybe the core Mario is enough. Maybe Yoshi is where we might see a newcomer crop up.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Just realized I forgot to add his final smash!

Babynapping: Kamek disappears and a massive version of his head looms in from the background, he waves his wand over the screen and all enemies are turned into Baby versions of themselves. For the rest of the stock, the enemy acts as if they just touched a poison mushroom.

Uh, no, he's the main Yoshi series villain.

*Fist Bump*

I think the Mario-Warioware-Yoshi-DK series might be all technically the same in Sakurai eyes. I mean in Brawl we got Wario and Diddy Kong, who are all sort of Mario characters.

Maybe the core Mario is enough. Maybe Yoshi is where we might see a newcomer crop up.
He's technically right, though Kamek is the main antagonist in the game, you never once fight him. He uses minions to do his bidding. He attacks you twice directly but you can't fight back

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
LOL...Luco, y'know there's a difference between Baby Bowser and Bowser Jr., right?

EDIT: Kamek is a master in NSMB Wii and you finally can hit him. Not a Yoshi game unfortunately.

EDIT again:
@Luco: Oh ok just askin'.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yes, and i'm talking about baby bowser. Bowser Jr. would just be out of context dude.

And actually you can fight against kamek when he attacks you in Bowser's castle. It's just he comes back straight away.

*EDITS* No problem ^^

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
LOL...Luco, y'know there's a difference between Baby Bowser and Bowser Jr., right?
He's saying Baby Bowser is more of the villain for Yoshi, but since he IS Bowser, the next in line for a representative would be Kamek.

ANYWAY. Isn't a normal Magikoopa more prominent than Kamek? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom