• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Alright, I want to generate some non-conventional character discussion going. These are characters who are rarely brought up but are possible.

Togepi- Popular 2nd generation pokemon. Also a rather important character in the anime.

Kamek- More deserving than Bowser Jr. as he's been a primary villain in the Yoshi series as well as very substantial in main titles. Long running.

Siglud- Popular japanese Fire Emblem Lord.

Chibi-Robo Star of one of Nintendo's smaller franchises. Not really discussed much.

Warrior MG From Marionation Gear a new Japan-only mech franchise.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
About to update my workshop. Here are the latest batch of GIFs.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Well damn, Tetra's....kinda sexy....

[COLLAPSE="T.T"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Just google her, I don't think I have the clearance for that pic.
ah! the art of GENZOMAN
isn't he just the best?
look at this?
[COLLAPSE="Krystal"]]
[/COLLAPSE]

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
@---: Good Mega Man move set. Some recommendations, though.

- Try to add how much damage Mega Man gives in an attack. We'll be able to judge the balance of the moves better.
- Make his weight medium size and speed slightly below average (4/10)
- Try to look for a better pummel. Uncharged buster shots doesn't really fit well with a pummel.
Thanks for the recommendations, it's been quite a while since I made his moveset, so when I go back through and edit I'll be sure to add a bit more detail.

In the meantime, I'm going to start working on a Saki or Little Mac moveset, and or start on some of my own stage ideas.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Oh yessss! I got first dibs on Brood Ryu, he should definetly be in NvC!! Hype!!

Moveset anyone?

:phone:
Actually, I'm going to take the Brood Ryu Vs. moveset to the NvC group.

what the hell is with the furry in this thread.
Aww, poor Steam. You just need some Lucario lovin' is all. Want me to find you some artwork? lol

Me too.

However, I won't deny he is important to the series and he's been there since the beginning (Not exactly the beginning. Around the SNES times).

D

Deleted member

Alright, I want to generate some non-conventional character discussion going. These are characters who are rarely brought up but are possible.

Togepi- Popular 2nd generation pokemon. Also a rather important character in the anime.

Kamek- More deserving than Bowser Jr. as he's been a primary villain in the Yoshi series as well as very substantial in main titles. Long running.

Siglud- Popular japanese Fire Emblem Lord.

Chibi-Robo Star of one of Nintendo's smaller franchises. Not really discussed much.

Warrior MG From Marionation Gear a new Japan-only mech franchise.
- Not exactly a fan of having another baby Pokemon. Pichu was bad enough in Melee, let's look for a better 2nd gen rep this time around. Like Scizor or Suicune. Also, Togepi isn't relevant in the anime anymore.

- I'm not exactly in the mood for any Mario sub-series to get new reps unless it's from Donkey Kong. None of the choices from Yoshi really excites me and Yoshi can stand by himself.

- Siglud would be an okay choice for the third Fire Emblem rep. He's retro so the relevancy clause doesn't apply to him, although I doubt his appearance regardless.

- Chibi-Robo would be awesome and is the secret character that many people wants but not many people say they want him because we all acknowledge his obstacles to his inclusion. Which is a shame because he would be incredibly unique.

- Not interested in Warrior MG. Next to no one wants him in anyway and I can't get myself excited about him.

Only choice that really interest me is Chibi-Robo.

Steam

Smash Hero
Lucario has some really demented furry pictures out there, you know.

Also, don't try to prove me wrong. For your own good.
I'm a furry... I know. I don't even look at stuff like that and it gets stumbled across while just looking for lucario images for like a sig or something.

@others- shut up <3

Star, you need to go on advanced post.

Even if you want your sig to show up in a quick reply, it will not show. Lol.

Really? Let me try..

anglhg;ldvjds;vsj;pgdpvkd;lvk;sfv;p,dvk;ds,kvs,kvksv;pdfk;vkdv,k;pdgk;pkgd;pjdgjaog;jdpgj,pdj,vdpjvps,dpfj,dkfjdkgherngkdp,s[fkvkdsp;.;dp,g[vd,vg'ddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsdddadsd

OH IT WORKED

Steam

Smash Hero
It's weird. but I know if you just have a long enough post it will work. sometimes the posts has to be really really long for no reason but It will work.

oh there's also a checkbox under the quick reply box that shows your siggy. try checking that :>

D

Deleted member

Probably because you were all trying to solve the mystery of the elusive signature.

It'll pick up when Kuma starts going in on SmashChu in the morning.
Yeah, for some reason, the mornings in the last couple of days have been interesting.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Okayyyy well where to start?

Toon Link's series is going on hold, and as far as we know, out of all the Zelda games coming out his isn't one of them. On top of this, Sheik probably won't get the Skyward Sword treatment because I'm pretty sure Sheikahs were like gaurdians of the royal family, which don't exist in Skyward Sword yet considering this is going to explain how Hyrule was formed. Maybe it will explain the Seikah as well? If not, I have no clue what she will look like. Same with Ganon, like how weird is he going to look. I mean, Zelda already looks strange in SS, think of Ganon! Lastly, is the fourth slot going to Young Link, or Toon Link? Operation Moonfall is basically fufilling the creator of OOT3D's suggestion of "If Major fans want a Majora's Mask game, you have to show us the support".

SS Link
SS Zelda /?? Sheik
?? Ganondorf
Toon Link/Young Link

Their outfits are going to be sooo weird. >.> Although I kind of like Zelda's new look:

[COLLAPSE="Zelda SS"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Yeah, for some reason, the mornings in the last couple of days have been interesting.
If by interesting you mean Chu vs. Kuma,

been there, seen that. . . .like fifty times. They need to kiss and kiss and make up . . . :)

They are like angry wet cats, with salt in their eyes. :awesome:

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
f by interesting you mean Chu vs. Kuma,

been there, seen that. . . .like fifty times. They need to kiss and kiss and make up . . . :)

Very true, Shortie and I are old leftovers from the original SSB4 thread. So she and I have seen quite a bit of the Kuma Vs. Chu clashes. It is almost as funny as Pieman and Warlord.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
If by interesting you mean Chu vs. Kuma,

KumaChu OTP.

Incidentally that makes me wonder if Sm4sh will bring any more of those "PRETTY BOYS" to the table for fangirls and boys to fangirlandboy over (oooh equality). I wonder if Takamaru would count. Maybe Saki since Omega already thinks he's a girl.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I'm a girl now ;D Haha but seriously, it's kind of funny seeing as we've known each other for a while on these boards and you've thought of me as a southern bell of sorts ;)

Well, if this is so, then I want to look like her

[COLLAPSE="Me as a lady"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom