• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
look at suicune's running animation. get's to point b in almost no time.

Steam

Smash Hero
Well Hoenn Rising's main focal point IS Deoxys, although I support all Hoenn Pokemon/Trainers. It was going to be May, but I decided at the last minute to just stick with Deoxys. Right now I'm in the process of creating a logo. The way I see Hoenn being represented with the least amount of controversy is this:

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer
Zoro/Victini/5th Generation
Deoxys

Him taking over the Lucario slot is the safest way to add him. That way, we keep the two Veterans, still have room for a 5th generation Pokemon, and a Possible new trainer. Lucario is no longer the latest generation, so I've moved him to the "Popular Pokemon" Slot. There, Pokemon like Deoxys, Mewtwo, Lucario, and Meowth sit.

But remember, the point of this whole thing isn't to root for the most likely character, it's to get a character with a lot of fans behind him/it enough attention that Project Sora HAS to aknowledge us. Thi won't be easy, but if we make a site that holds all of our sites, like SSBF suggested, then we have a better chance at sucess.

I'll be willing to try and gain a crowd at Serebii, but if anyone wants to back me up, feel free.

My petition!
they wouldn't throw in a 3rd gen that was already a fine pokeball pokemon before keeping lucario or reviving mewtwo. both are far too popular for that :/

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Hey, I'm going to make an announcement. I'm planning on posting over at Gamefaqs a thread pulling together all of our alliances and lpublishing them in one post to garner some extra support. As well as encourage others to begin supporting their choices now.

If anyone objects to it I'll leave their group out? So far I have:

Project Unova - SSBFAN
Project Begnion - Barbasol
The Toad Brigade - Berserker01
Project Hoenn - Shortie
Panel De Pwnage - Horsetail
The Kremling Krew - CrimsonFeint
Ruffians Forever and The Strong Team! - Myself

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
they wouldn't throw in a 3rd gen that was already a fine pokeball pokemon before keeping lucario or reviving mewtwo. both are far too popular for that :/
Doesn't matter, look at Charizard, he was previously part of an item and despite that he was included over Mewtwo in Brawl, the same can be said for any Pokemon that has enough popularity as well, regardless if they were previously part of an item or not.

:phone:

OmegaXXII

Hey Barb, do you have a NSiders2 account? I was thinking someone could so something there as well if anyone is already active on there.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Children of the Stars

The alliance of Geno Followers...

We believe in Geno's last words before he departed to the heavens "If anything threatens your world, I shall return"

We eagerly await his return as he shall bring swift judgment on the non-believers!

May Geno be with you

Steam

Smash Hero
Doesn't matter, look at Charizard, he was previously part of an item and despite that he was included over Mewtwo in Brawl, the same can be said for any Pokemon that has enough popularity as well, regardless if they were previously part of an item or not.

the main point is that both lucario and mewtwo are both far more popular than deoxys.

it would be like them including king boo over rosalina or toad. (if there was no luigi's mansion 2)

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
You know I'm starting to think Plusle and Minun could represent Hoenn if we get a Ruby and Sapphire remake. Their cute and they pretty much introduced Double Battles along with that they're pretty popular Hoenn Pokemon.
Pokemon Reps
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer
Zoroark/Victini
Plusle and Minun

What about Sukapon? Don't you support him?

I support Sukapon but I'd rather have Duckhunt Dog...

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I'm officially calling our over arching alliance the Smashboard's Character Alliance Movement.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know I'm starting to think Plusle and Minun could represent Hoenn if we get a Ruby and Sapphire remake. Their cute and they pretty much introduced Double Battles along with that they're pretty popular Hoenn Pokemon.
Pokemon Reps
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer
Zoroark/Victini
Plusle and Minun

I support Sukapon but I'd rather have Duckhunt Dog...
We should probably wait to see if there is even going to be a grey version before jumping on a ruby/sapphire remake

Steam

Smash Hero
3rd gen in general probably won't make it in ahead of veterans/mewtwo... mainly because there won't be a remake being made when smash production occurs... even if there was... probably not :/

even a 4th gen remake wouldn't bring lucario back if he was axed.

OmegaXXII

the main point is that both lucario and mewtwo are both far more popular than deoxys.

it would be like them including king boo over rosalina or toad. (if there was no luigi's mansion 2)
Maybe so, but if any character has a big enough fanbase they still have a shot at being considered at the very least, even if Sakurai does happen to scrap the idea.

Steam

Smash Hero
Maybe so, but if any character has a big enough fanbase they still have a shot at being considered at the very least, even if Sakurai does happen to scrap the idea.

yeah. pokemon only gets so many slots though. XD

I think it should get 6 personally >_>

OmegaXXII

We should probably wait to see if there is even going to be a grey version before jumping on a ruby/sapphire remake
Does it really matter?

By the time a Ruby/Sapphire remake is made it will already be too late, development planning is probably taking place now, by October 2011 Sakurai and team will already have a planned roster, any games that come after development has started will probably not be considered at all because it's too late and have already have character ideas set on paper.

Steam

Smash Hero
Does it really matter?

By the time a Ruby/Sapphire remake is made it will already be too late, development planning is probably taking place now, by October 2011 Sakurai and team will already have a planned roster, any games that come after development has started will probably not be considered at all because it's too late and have already have character ideas set on paper.

yeah pretty much.

D

Deleted member

Starphoenix said:
Hey, I'm going to make an announcement. I'm planning on posting over at Gamefaqs a thread pulling together all of our alliances and lpublishing them in one post to garner some extra support. As well as encourage others to begin supporting their choices now.

Project Unova - SSBFAN
Project Hoenn - Shortie
Keep my group in, but I think we should hold out until we all get our sites up for more credibility. Hopefully, it doesn't get taken down due to so-called "advertisement".
Opelucid said:
Pokemon Reps
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer
Zoroark/Victini
Plusle and Minun
Plusle and Minun would be interesting to see, but I think Deoxys would be a better choice since it's guarantee to be unique.
Starphoenix said:
I'm officially calling our over arching alliance the Smashboard's Character Alliance Movement.
Hey, great name. Before pushing it over to GameFAQs, we should get the CAM (Character Alliance Movement) website up and running. I would also recommend everyone get a GameFAQs account. I know you (ShadowMegaman01), me (Limelight788), and Young Horsetail (Kaabisteru) have one.

JavaCroc

Smash Ace

Project Unova - SSBFAN
Project Hoenn - Shortie
Crud, everyone's jumping on the alliance bandwagon. For now, I'll just see how alliances turn out before I make my own. So if these rosters really pick up, you'll be seeing something from me, and I know exactly what it is.

Steam

Smash Hero
How so?

Be optimistic dawg, we don't need close minded people like SmashChu around. :/

I'd HOPE it meant nothing. a small group of people's money is just worth much less than the large, ignorant, general public. besides, gamefaqs is the last place you want to go if you want to be taken seriously. this group of people just isn't large enough to have a bearing.

and I don't understand why there are alliances in a speculation thread >_>

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
How so?

Be optimistic dawg, we don't need close minded people like SmashChu around. :/

It's not a character alliance. The character wouldn't be popular enough. It's more a stage, Assist Trophy, and trophies/stickers alliance regarding one franchise needing the representation.

(ItshouldbeobviouswhatfranchiseIspeakof) ;)

OmegaXXII

I'd HOPE it meant nothing. a small group of people's money is just worth much less than the large, ignorant, general public. besides, gamefaqs is the last place you want to go if you want to be taken seriously. this group of people just isn't large enough to have a bearing.

and I don't understand why there are alliances in a speculation thread >_>
I know what you mean, but if we were to use tactics such as IGN, Facebook, Twitter, YT and such we could definetly have something going for us like Operation Rainfall for example.

Also we are doing alliances here because Smash 4 obviously doesn't have it's own sub-forum yet, if we did we would have threads over these alliances, but that won't happen until we get official news like an e3 trailer and such or a DOJO site up.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
So Uhm... what newcomers do you think are going to be shown at next years E3 trailer?
Megaman
Saki Amamiya
Matthew
Takamaru
King K. Rool

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Steam, you don't get it. It's not about who is most likely. It's about supporting your character/cause because you want to and because there is a big enough demand. Besides, you just need to come to terms with Lucario leaving. It's pretty possible. Especially if the Pokemon slots stay the same. He's gone then.

Steam

Smash Hero
Steam, you don't get it. It's not about who is most likely. It's about supporting your character/cause because you want to and because there is a big enough demand. Besides, you just need to come to terms with Lucario leaving. It's pretty possible. Especially if the Pokemon slots stay the same. He's gone then.
I've never said it's impossible lol. I've just been saying he's more likely than mewtwo. but assuming the roster gets larger, pokemon will get at least one more slot. if he's in, cool. if not, Zoroark aint too bad either.

but then I've been missing the point this entire time. I thought it was more about realistic predictions and not wishlists. this thread really does serve no purpose then :bee:

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Keep my group in, but I think we should hold out until we all get our sites up for more credibility. Hopefully, it doesn't get taken down due to so-called "advertisement".

Hey, great name. Before pushing it over to GameFAQs, we should get the CAM (Character Alliance Movement) website up and running. I would also recommend everyone get a GameFAQs account. I know you (ShadowMegaman01), me (Limelight788), and Young Horsetail (Kaabisteru) have one.
That's fair, I'd like for my two groups to get a little more traction anyhow.

Crud, everyone's jumping on the alliance bandwagon. For now, I'll just see how alliances turn out before I make my own. So if these rosters really pick up, you'll be seeing something from me, and I know exactly what it is.
Whatever you feel you need to do.

wait why are you going to gamefaqs... all of this discussion will mean nothing in the end lol
Because Gamefaqs probably has the largest Smash community outside our own. We need to include everyone into our groups to make them successful.

OmegaXXII

So Uhm... what newcomers do you think are going to be shown at next years E3 trailer?
Megaman
Saki Amamiya
Matthew
Takamaru
King K. Rool
Hmm..if I had to pick well...

•Medusa
•Pokemon Trainer (new gen)
•Ridley (HYPE!!!!)
•Megaman
•Bowser Jr./Paper Mario or Toad

the rest would be veterans from Brawl, I'd like too see Mewtwo though.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
but then I've been missing the point this entire time. I thought it was more about realistic predictions and not wishlists. this thread really does serve no purpose then :bee:
I don't think you had the point in the begining.

Because Gamefaqs probably has the largest Smash community outside our own. We need to include everyone into our groups to make them successful.
I'll take Serebii, I don't know how large their fanbase is for Mario/Fire Emblem characters, but me and SSBF could benefit from going there.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lucario's going to be replaced by a 5th gen.
that is a realistic prediction.

That said, this thread really is dumb and this conversation is gonna go nowhere.
everyone here is wasting their time.

Steam

Smash Hero
What spelt said. I only think lucario will stay because there will be a 5th spot. and I don't think this thread even has a point... why am I here? D:

@starphoenix- AllisBrawl.com

edit: wait... did I just say... spelt was right about something????? 0_0

OmegaXXII

Lucario's going to be replaced by a 5th gen.
that is a realistic prediction.

That said, this thread really is dumb and this conversation is gonna go nowhere.
everyone here is wasting their time.
Not if you want to increase your post.....:awesome:

Anyway, I disagree, anybody has a realistic chance if they meet the said requirements that Sakurai has plannned out, NO ONE can be considered gone just yet!! unless you know Sakurai himself of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom