• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
@BirthNote: I don't think Mario Kart Double Dash!! really counts.

Also, I already consider it unlikely enough that we'll get a full fledged 3rd gen Pokemon Trainer. A Trainer with one 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gen Pokemon is even more unlikely. Might as well go with the most realistic shot we have.
How so? Yea its a spinoff, and you could pair Luigi with King Boo (who are the BEST of friends), but by default those 2 kongs are a team. Even without that game, the Diddy and Dixie thing is outnumbered.

And with pokemon, there's too many possibilities. XD

:phone:

D

Deleted member

@Shortiecanbrawl: I would very much enjoy a roster like that. It would let Pokemon expand and keep many people hoping for a 3rd gen rep happy.

You have a good point in regards to Deoxys replacing Lucario as a playable character. My main problem with Lucario going has to do with him going so that a new gen gets represented, which really shouldn't be the case at all. I would be much more willing to accept him going if Deoxys/Mewtwo/Meowth were to take his spot.

Also, do you think we should host a forum for all these alliances and link to them or a simple Blogger site that links to all of these sites? I'm thinking the latter as it saves time and we add on as more alliances in Smash World Forums are made that get their own website.

Also, unless you state otherise, I'll add your site as a collaboration site with Project: Unova.
BirthNote said:
How so? Yea its a spinoff, and you could pair Luigi with King Boo (who are the BEST of friends), but by default those 2 kongs are a team. Even without that game, the Diddy and Dixie thing is outnumbered.
I think a mainstream title or a non-partylike spin-off game is a better indication of partnership. A racing game doesn't really cut it. Still, I agree with you.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
@Shortiecanbrawl: I would very much enjoy a roster like that. It would let Pokemon expand and keep many people hoping for a 3rd gen rep happy.

You have a good point in regards to Deoxys replacing Lucario as a playable character. My main problem with Lucario going has to do with him going so that a new gen gets represented, which really shouldn't be the case at all. I would be much more willing to accept him going if Deoxys/Mewtwo/Meowth were to take his spot.
Yeah. Someone just needs to trick out a Blogger with coolio links to all of our sites. That's the best thing we can do.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hmmm, things seem slow today.

Anyway, here's some games where DK and Diddy are a (tag)team:
-Donkey Kong Country
-Mario Kart Double Dash!!
-Donkey Kong Jungle Climber
-Donkey Kong Country Returns
Now here's Diddy and Dixie's list:
-Donkey Kong Country 2

I doubt its a good idea to pair them based off of one game from 1995.

Moving on, here's some Event Match ideas:

Bowser:
-How do YOU like it?!: Already enemies, K.Rool learns that Bowser once stole DK's bananas. That's HIS job! Now, K.Rool has responded by kidnapping Peach...from Bowser himself. Steal her back before Mario gets involved.
-The Tables Have Turned: Tired of Bowser's routine abductions, the Mario Bros. have decided to kidnap Bowser's favorite child. Can the King save his kid?

Wario:
-The Toad Brigand: A thieving Toad stole Wario's cash! Beat him like he owes you money!

Semi-EDIT: SSBFan, a multi-gen/region PT that covers 2-4 isn't even an option? Its that bad isn't it! XD

Yeah but lets not forget, dixie is awesome and anyone that says she isn't will feel my wrath....

Hmmm... Come to think of it, it is interesting how dixie gets more recognition than a lot of other DK characters even though she's only been in one of the first major 3 country games. IMO i think the fact she is widely recognized is a good thing for her, so there's still a chance either way. Thats why in my sig you see both of them.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Deoxys is probably your real hope with a Hoenn campaign. If Pokemon Trainer was shifting generations it's probably either go 2nd or 5th. There's also the strong possibility it will stick with Charizard who's the all-time favorite pokemon, according to lots of polls.

Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Mewtwo
Deoxys
Lucario
Victini

:)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Smshchu you are a ******. I sincerely mean this too. You need reading rainbow son.

I've read the article 3 times, and no where did sakurai say the game was a mistake, he said the work hours was a mistake. Learn to read. Damn, is your education system bad? Did you know that actually in said article of sakurai talking about his working hours, it has a link to sakurai praising his game, melee.

People like you who sit on there on their high horse talking like they know everthing. You can't even discet a simple article, its not even like they use advanced words that you have to look up to understand.

I repeat you are stupid, stop spewing nonsense like you actually refute people's views with some intectual speak.

Shut up.

Well damn!! :laugh:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Can you start up multiple blogs with one account? If so, I could do that later on.
Yeah, I manage OHR on the same account I manage my old personal blog.

Does anyone know of any good Deoxys movesets? I want something to Hype people.

Also, I noticed on the Black Knight blog, that you have these three buttons at the top of the site that take you to different things. Like you havce a moveset button. How do you do that? It would be very helpful.

Have you guys added Begnion yet?
Yeah, I have.

D

Deleted member

Have you guys added Begnion yet?

On my site? Yes I have. Currently making a blog informing of Operation Hoenn Rising and Project Begnion.
Shortiecanbrawl said:
Also, I noticed on the Black Knight blog, that you have these three buttons at the top of the site that take you to different things. Like you havce a moveset button. How do you do that? It would be very helpful.
Sadly no. You'll have to ask Barbasol about this.

D

Deleted member

Cool, thanks for the link!! ^_^

I shall add some stuff to the begnion website as well.

Hey Omega, do you know how you managed to add these button just below the header? Shortiecanbrawl asked the same question.

OmegaXXII

Yes of course, what is he trying to add? Project Hoenn?

Anyway I signed Victini's petition, I noticed you can link this to a social site like Twitter and such, don't you think that would garner more potential supporters rather than just having GameFaqs or NSiders2?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mewtwo, Lugia, Deoxys, Arceus, and Genesect should all be playable characters

D

Deleted member

@Shortiecanbrawl: It looks as only Project Begnion and Project Unova have websites now. I'm hoping that the Toad Brigade, the Kremling Krew, and Ruffian Forever get websites soon.

@PsychoIncarnate: Man that would be amazing. What do you think of Scizor?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Super Smash Pokemon?
Pokemon Smash Bros?
Super Pokemon Bros?
Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon?

New awesome series ideas

OmegaXXII

Even though I'm not familiar with 3rd gen Pokemon I still support and would like to see 2nd generation Pokemon such as:

•Typlosion
•Suicune
•Scizor
•Feraligatr
•Crystal (Female trainer with starter pokemon like Totadile, Bayleaf and Typhlosion)

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
is smashboards messing up? down there it says i'm the only one viewing.

also... i know suicune looks cool and all but, really? there is zero chance he will be playable in any smash bros game. stick to being a pokeball summoning.

OmegaXXII

http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php

Here you go. But whoever makes the page, is in charge of it. So, remember that. It connects with your personal facebook. It takes an hour or so of exploring to figure out, but nothing too hard to hunderstand.

Wow cool, thanks!

I shall give this to Barbasol for suggestion and such.

Also a good 2nd gen based stage wouldn't be bad, I'd like to see..

•Mt. Silver
•Indigo Plateau
•Burned Tower
•Team Rocket's Hideout
•Goldenrod City (Like Saffron 64)
•Lake of Rage

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Need Gary playable so we can get Blastoise.

Blastoise has always been my favorite pokemon

OmegaXXII

is smashboards messing up? down there it says i'm the only one viewing.

also... i know suicune looks cool and all but, really? there is zero chance he will be playable in any smash bros game. stick to being a pokeball summoning.
Mind you, we aren't being serious, they are just suggestions of Pokemon we'd like or would be cool to see, don't take it so hard.

@Psycho: Yea if Gary had Blastoise and Arcanine with Eevee that would be spectacular. :bee:

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Suicune's inclusion extends past this thread. it extends past this thread's predecessor. it extends past Smashboards.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Suicine cannot work. Smash has never had a 4 legged character with blue skin playable because they don't have arms.

Also Ridley is too big

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
it means that many other people (possibly not affiliated with smashboards) have suggested suicune for smash bros.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Suicine cannot work. Smash has never had a 4 legged character with blue skin playable because they don't have arms.
Actually, there has been a 4 legged character in Smash. (cough...Ivysaur...cough)

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
he said with blue skin... anyways, ivysaur is good for it cause he isn't taking up width space.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
you're just messing with me...

barely noticed that im a Smash Ace now!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I thought I was going overboard by saying "With Blue Skin" and adding "Also Ridley is too Big" but apparently I didn't add enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom