• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I'd recommend petition creation here: http://www.petitiononline.com/
And using Blogger to setup a homepage. Then you can tap into the vastness of the internet, not merely smashboards. :)

If you do, let me know, and we can happily link together.
That's probably what I will do. I'll probably try and get some supporters on Nsider and Gamefaqs as well.

Saki supporter eh? Sure why not, just want a simple avi lol...

:phone:
Besides, I have a Slime group already. May just relaunch that.

D

Deleted member

I am creating a Project Begnion social group as we speak, expect within the hour or so.

Looking forward to that.

Anyway, places I plan on campaigning in:
- Here (Mostly successful so far, with almost everyone giving it at least consideration)
- GameFAQs (The biggest SSB4 community around)
- IGN
- Nsider2 (Another big SSB4 community)
- Serabii (I heard it was a large Pokemon community, could be a great place to garner support)
- Youtube (I think it'll be a good idea to advertise our group on Youtube. We will gain result.)

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Looking forward to that.

Anyway, places I plan on campaigning in:
- Here (Mostly successful so far, with almost everyone giving it at least consideration)
- GameFAQs (The biggest SSB4 community around)
- IGN
- Nsider2 (Another big SSB4 community)
- Serabii (I heard it was a large Pokemon community, could be a great place to garner support)
- Youtube (I think it'll be a good idea to advertise our group on Youtube. We will gain result.)
Definitely Serebii, THAT is where you want to tap into for Victini support.

D

Deleted member

Going to sleep for now. Have work until 3:15 PM CST tomorrow. When I come back to work, I will continue to work on Project Begnion and Project Unova.

Also, I plan to publish a revised essay of the one I showed you in Project Unova.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Yo. This is becoming something that I want to get involved in. I suppose I should think of a character tonight, request it from Star, and have a site done this coming week. I'm deciding between a Pokemon or a third party. I haven't decided yet. I'll post all of you who have your own website in my "Blog Roll" as soon as you guys get a site up.

I suppose if we're going to do this character support, and try to make a stir, we better be united. Anyone else agree?

So far, we have groups for Slime, Saki, Toad, Black Knight, and Victini right?

Who is doing this on their own site? And can you give your project's names?

I'm gonna be adding more stuff to the Toad brigade group. Off for a while.

I'll ask barabasol if he can do the Toad site

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
@ Berserker

I'd be willing to teach you how to do it, and what I did, but I don't want to be running other people's wanted characters. :)

@ Shortie

Omega and I are running Project Begnion; http://www.projectbegnion.blogspot.com/

Glad this is picking up steam. :)
Cool. I'll add you to the blogroll ASAP.

Operation Hoenn Rising(aka Burning Magma, Restless Aqua) is begining.

It's goals are to get the Hoenn region proper representation in Smash, with both character ideas, levels, and Pokeballs. It's the only Pokemon Generation to not have a character represent it and that's just sad. On top of having a site, I'll also be trying to get as many facebook "likes" and twitter followers as I can. I might do a petition, but, I'm not sure.

That's my idea!

After thinking about it, I don't think I'll make a site. Maybe some other time. I'm really positive about Toad anyway.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Making the site look pretty is so time consuming for a crazy OCD person like me. >.< I'm going to come back to this tomorrow night. I'm too tired for it right now.

Operation Hoenn Rising (Burning Magma, Restless Aqua) is my #1 priority right now.

I feel like at the end of this, when all the sites are up, someone should make a blog about what it is we are doing, and include all of the sites that are doing this so we can get the first helping of supporters. Then someone else can go to X site, and try to round up supporters for everyone there, and another person can go here, and so on and so forth. I feel like us as a group should have a name, any ideas?

Crimson, you have 1000 posts now. Congrats.

Okay so...

Omega - Begnion
Berserker - Toad Brigade
Shortie - Hoenn Rising
Crimson - Kremling krew
SSBF - Unova

I'm looking forward to this .

Hey Omega, the Toad brigade is now choosing which option would fit Toad's specials the best. You can try visiting the group and see the vote count. SSBF, Kuma and Crimson made their vote already

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Whoa!! That quite an army you have there, they sure look hungry. :laugh:

also, I was going to post my moveset in the discussion but apperently I can't post anything over 10,000 words back there. :c

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Speaking of which, I totally forgot about Lip, she seems very interesting, I don't know why but I would definetly support her if I know her history well enough.

Also, Chris got his thread locked lol..****!!!

Oasis, are those the pallet swaps?

I'm gonna be a bit inactive since I'll be playing Phoenix Wright

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Nah, see... It's a MAUVE set... Instead of MOVE set... Ridley is purple... Mauve is a shade of purple... Ah man, my humor is the strongest in the whole world.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
@SmashChu: IIRC, Sakurai didn't say the game was a mistake, just that working on it constantly with limited break was his misteake.
He said that making Melee to hard was a mistake.

Oh SmashChu.... Never have I had contact with anyone close minded.

I mean you contribute nothing to any discussion other than opposition to new ideas and demand that everything stay the same. Not only that, you support your "arguments" with sales data and stringing your theories with sales data and treating them as facts when there are several factors involved and not just one.

Honestly, I think the above summarizes you up well in just two sentences.
I shoot down ideas that are bad, and rightfully so. It's no surprise that your ideas are bad as you rip them right from unsuccessful games. What I'm saying is your ideas are not original and you never change. It's the pot calling the kettle black.

There also aren't "any other factors." As I mentioned in the first post, you'd mention stuff that would be irrelevant and not help your argument. The simple facts still remained (taking from the losing team) and you could not get around that. I used sales data because my argument was accessibility. So how would a game be accessible? Why, maybe people buying it. You never got over the fact I was using sales (oh my).

I will close with this. Your problem is that you don't want Smash to be Smash. Throughout Shoryuken, they have no problem keeping Smash as is and playing it as it. You seem to. We have enough fighting games on the market that just take right from Street Fighter 2. What's wrong with having ONE unique game in the pile of sameness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom