• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Any chance you can repost that Isaac moveset, Diddy?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I can, but I need to dig deep for it. I post too damn much in here lol.

Might as well try to look for my revamped Mewtwo moveset (or basically: buffs I suggested for each move for Mewtwo) while I am at it. That one got received very well to.

Can't find it now, sorry man. I will try again later, and when I find it I will PM it to you if you like?

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Hola! I just want to say how much of an honor it is to finally win a neighborhood tournament of Melee. And they laughed at Doc. Ha.

Off Topic:
Which do you think is easier: Epic Yarn or Return to Dreamland?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
See, but we haven't a clue about how Sakurai feels about him, and he isn't exaclty shiny like Shulk. He's the least likely Blond, and I do not expect him to be playable, and definitely think Saki will be, and Im confident in Shulk as well.
Well, taking from what we do know, Sakurai obviously thought it would be worth the effort of contacting Camelot and licensing the use of Isaac and GS music. From this I think we can assume that at least Sakurai thinks Isaac is notable. And truthfully there are many characters (including Shulk and many others on the "most likely" list) that we do not know Sakurai's personal feelings about.

Sakurai may like Saki (based solely on the character, not the genre of his game) more (is this just based on his Dojo description? or is there something else?) and on-rail shooters, but has there actually been a time where his personal preference of characters has affected the roster? (Not keeping characters out, like AC, but including characters he likes over others). There very well might have been, I'm just blanking right now due to lack of sleep, lol.
(By the time MK and Dedede were added, they were also highly requested, so weren't added just because of Sakurai's bias)

My personal bias would prefer Isaac over the other two blondes, and I think his chances are about equal that of Saki's, but I think at the moment he's more likely than Shulk.

@Cobalsh
Epic Yarn is ridiculously easy. It would win the competition for easiest game not just compared to Return to Dreamland, but pretty much anything, lol.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Isaac has a beard. Therefore he's automatically better.

Same with Hector. Still would like to see him better than Roy. Can't wait to see him pop up as DLC in Fire Emblem 13!

:phone:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Airan and Jenna should bake a cake together while their husbands are out SMASHING.

Actually, I don't know if that's out of character for Jenna or not. It's funny imagining Airan doing such a thing, but I don't know much about Jenna.

Horsetail, I want you to know I have Uprising now.

D

Deleted member

If ya come back on, Johnknight, have a happy freakin' birthday.

I wanted to get you a Luigi doll, but....

It's been a long time since I've suggested gameplay mechanics. Anyway....
1.) The X or Y button is another attack button (Unique attack)

Just for the sake of the many fans who want more moves for each character. Unique attacks don't necessarily have to be additional specials. They can be generic attacks.

2.) Super/Squat jump - Crouch then jump

Suggested by Chu and Kuma, you can increase the height of a character's first jump depending on how long you crouch.

3.) Shield break

Suggested by Chu (Originally). Click the B button while shielding to cause a massive explosion that will knock the enemy away from you regardless if they shield too. Once you've used this, your shield becomes VERY tiny to the point if you click the shield button, your shield will pop.

4.) Throw/Grab break

If two characters attempt to grab each other from a certain range (3-4 frame range), both characters push each other back. Tethers are now executed with Forward + Z

5.) The window of cancelling a character's jab combo is increased

Just to make jab cancelling much easier and also for comboing purposes. Also

6.) Hitsun increase, Physics are SLIGHTLY sped up, Overall game speed is faster

The physics seem to be the same as Brawl. Hitsun is as huge a Smash 64 and the speed of the game is as fast as Melee.

7.) Smash specials - YAY! 8 more new moves for every moveset :awesome:

Kuma said:
These require a meter to even exist. Basically, for a bit of your meter, you can execute stronger specials. Depending on the character, these attacks may have different properties than their normal counterparts or they may be completely different moves. To do these, you do A+B+Directional Input. Not every special has a super special so the amount is character specific, but anyone having less than 4 would be an exception.
8.) Certain characters can grab in mid air

About time characters can grab in the air ALTHOUGH, it should not be universal. Rather, it's only exclusive to some characters

9.) Projectiles have 3 classifications of strength : Weak, Medium and Hard

Example : Mario's fireball is a medium projectile thus it beats out weak projectiles but loses to hard projectiles. Projectiles that act as mines or bombs are considered to be weak projectiles. Projectiles that act like Bowser's flamethrower are hard projectiles.

Beginners do not have to understand which projectiles are weak, medium and hard. Usually, you can judge the strength of a projectile by the looks of it.

If two projectiles have equal strength, they will both negate each other.

10.) Remove damage staling and tripping (Or make it optional)

Damage staling is kinda necessary for a game like this. Tripping is just simply ridiculous.

11.) Air dodge causes characters to fall fast. Landing lag is very punishable

You still do not get helpless however, using this off the edge is a bit of a stupid idea since your gonna be falling as quick as Ganondorf (Check his falling speed, he has the 7th fastest fall in the game).

Thoughts, opinions, criticism, praise and troll comments are welcomed

Edit: Finally! Simple suggestions that don't require any sort of complicated input or that would sort of drastically change Smash's formula. HOPEFULLY, most of us will be satisfied with these list of suggestions.......

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I like this idea. Especially the grab break. Maybe we can actually main with Ganon now.:smirk:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Don't tell me to go back to where I came from because my decentents weren't originally from US D:

And, really? Show me this Kuma. This is news to me
Technically, no one's descendents were from the Americas. All the natives were originally from Asia.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to go digging it up, but I remember one quote posted on this thread a few times that the idea of an Animal Crossing character was put aside in favor of more serious characters. If what I recall is correct, it's not so much that he's completely against the idea. Rather, it's that he places those kind of characters on a lower priority.

@berserker
Damage scaling is fine if Smash becomes way more combo oriented. What should go is Stale Moves. I do love the projectile priority thing though. Reminds me of Marvel.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
@Berserker

Extra special attacks, no tripping, faster physics with more hit-stun, crouch jumping, mid-air grabbing, and something to do with a bar, are all things that possess a Holder of the Heel stamp of approval. Everything else I'm not very interested in.

Horsetail, I want you to know I have Uprising now.
Now play it, beat it, fall in love with the characters and want them all in SSB4, and then play online with everyone here who has it.

Off Topic:
Which do you think is easier: Epic Yarn or Return to Dreamland?
What the kid said, Epic Yarn is Epically easy. I mean, you CANNOT lose.

What were your old usernames on here if any=??? Also, do you remember me from pre-Brawl=??? :bee:
Heh.. well.. the first one was Meta_Owns_Ur_Mom and the second Meta_Owns_Ur_...Dad. .____. Haha I know, so lame, but I was young and stupid, and I thought Metaknight was the coolest newcomer from the first trailer (who knew I had predicted Metaknight's future OP status :cool: ) I wasn't terribly active, but those were two accounts that I had at least posted a few hundred times with, and the only reason I made them was to discuss Brawl so it must have been mostly about Brawl.

As for remembering you, PFFFFT. I have **** for brains dude. You know that saying goldfish only have three seconds of memory? That was originally about me. :awesome: I probably saw you though, who knows.

@berserker
Damage scaling is fine if Smash becomes way more combo oriented. What should go is Stale Moves. I do love the projectile priority thing though. Reminds me of Marvel.
Did I say damage staling? I meant stale moves lol. You know... Whenever you use this certain move too much, it will get weaker and weaker.

In addition to the strength of explosives/mines, they explode once they go in contact with ANY SORT OF PROJECTILE. Still considered weak projectiles. There are also some attacks that have non-existent or transcendent strength like Din's fire (Which was always transcendent)

Also, I want to add one more thing: Direct attacks can nullify weak projectiles only

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Ok, so Ey is easier. Also, that was rhetorical. I beat the entire game in three hours because I was bored. .___. Also, bye.

RtDL was kinda challenging at main mode. If your getting the energy spheres. Getting hit in the game really will do a lot to your health.

In extra mode, I had a HARD time especially against the level bosses (Not mid stage bosses). True arena was...... Obviously hard. It was always hard anyway. Still never succeeded yet. *SIGH*

Epic Yarn's easy but what caught me was how charming and beautiful the game looked. I'm not much of a graphic ***** but the graphics are what really got me. Gameplay isn't so spectacular and the difficulty is beyond cakewalk.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Lol fellas, what are you saiyan. Epic Yarn's so easy that only reason why I played was to just clear it under my self-imposed challenge. COLLECT ALL THE BEADS!
And congrats you got it Oasis!
/
And Jenna would definitely do that. (-^v^-)
/

And like Holder said, take your time loving each in character in this game, only for them to disappear after one chapter. And then you'll be the strongest in Angel Land.

I can't believe my family still owns a Tales Of Symphonia GCN-box in my brothers' room... I think it's gonna haunt me in nightmares and curse me and my children for dismissing the game and calling it "generic JRPQ for anime fanatics". Oh, and also hiding it when none played it anymore.

That was though sooooo long time ago. (-0^0-)

Now they're out to get me...

Broserker: I really like these ideas. Though I dunno about the shield break.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
It's been a long time since I've suggested gameplay mechanics. Anyway....
1.) The X or Y button is another attack button (Unique attack)

Just for the sake of the many fans who want more moves for each character. Unique attacks don't necessarily have to be additional specials. They can be generic attacks.

2.) Super/Squat jump - Crouch then jump

Suggested by Chu and Kuma, you can increase the height of a character's first jump depending on how long you crouch.

3.) Shield break

Suggested by Chu (Originally). Click the B button while shielding to cause a massive explosion that will knock the enemy away from you regardless if they shield too. Once you've used this, your shield becomes VERY tiny to the point if you click the shield button, your shield will pop.

4.) Throw/Grab break

If two characters attempt to grab each other from a certain range (3-4 frame range), both characters push each other back. Tethers are now executed with Forward + Z

5.) The window of cancelling a character's jab combo is increased

Just to make jab cancelling much easier and also for comboing purposes. Also

6.) Hitsun increase, Physics are SLIGHTLY sped up, Overall game speed is faster

The physics seem to be the same as Brawl. Hitsun is as huge a Smash 64 and the speed of the game is as fast as Melee.

7.) Smash specials - YAY! 8 more new moves for every moveset :awesome:

8.) Certain characters can grab in mid air

About time characters can grab in the air ALTHOUGH, it should not be universal. Rather, it's only exclusive to some characters

9.) Projectiles have 3 classifications of strength : Weak, Medium and Hard

Example : Mario's fireball is a medium projectile thus it beats out weak projectiles but loses to hard projectiles. Projectiles that act as mines or bombs are considered to be weak projectiles. Projectiles that act like Bowser's flamethrower are hard projectiles.

Beginners do not have to understand which projectiles are weak, medium and hard. Usually, you can judge the strength of a projectile by the looks of it.

If two projectiles have equal strength, they will both negate each other.

10.) Remove damage staling and tripping (Or make it optional)

Damage staling is kinda necessary for a game like this. Tripping is just simply ridiculous.

11.) Air dodge causes characters to fall fast. Landing lag is very punishable

You still do not get helpless however, using this off the edge is a bit of a stupid idea since your gonna be falling as quick as Ganondorf (Check his falling speed, he has the 7th fastest fall in the game).

Thoughts, opinions, criticism, praise and troll comments are welcomed
So, any reason why the air grab's not universal? And, what characters do you imagine using it?

EDIT: And I like to call it "Shield Blast/Burst", because Shield Break sounds self-destructive and the name could cause confusion. As in 'Why would I wanna break my shield?!'

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
So, any reason why the air grab's not universal? And, what characters do you imagine using it?

EDIT: And I like to call it "Shield Blast/Burst", because Shield Break sounds self-destructive and the name could cause confusion. As in 'Why would I wanna break my shield?!'
As I said in the BR, air grabs have been universal in some games (Skullgirls and BlazBlue) while they have been character specific in others (Street Fighter, King of Fighters). Honestly, it could go either way. I can see certain characters with strong aerial mixups with it (i.e. Jigglypuff, Ridley) as that would fill up a hole in their mixups.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I think characters who are looking FAVORABLE for Smash 4 would be:

Everyone else is either MEH, or unfavorable IMO (Not counting 3rd parties)

These characters will make up the majority of the roster, and we'll have some other unexpected characters added, of course
I totally agree.

Hopefully less painful controls though.
Uprising had the same controls as Metroid Prime Hunters, so don't give me that. The 3DS is a small system which makes it hard to hold, it's the system's fault not the game.

I personally get more cramps from MK7 than Uprising.

I still want to see a platformer now, because most of the things worked more well in there than in Uprising. I mean, Uprising would've even worked as a new IP with original characters and such. (-l^l-);
Uprising doesn't need a direct follow up anytime soon, but a new KI platformer would be full of win and I can see happening.

Isaac, is in the "meh" catagory imo. Nothing against him, but nothing too for him either.
Pretty much. It's tough when you fall out of the limelight.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Isaac has definitely fallen out of the collective vogue at large but would be a most welcome inclusion in the next Smash installment.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I personally get more cramps from MK7 than Uprising.
Oh god, I can't believe I forgot about the cramps that game used to give me. In that sense Uprising isn't bad at all. But as I've probably said here before, the poor controls are shown in that it can't really be played in any situation and position like a handheld game should. That is largely the allure of a handheld game, so it almost seems like it would have made more sense to put on a console.

With a Circle Pad Pro that could be different, however, a lot of people believe the lack of preciseness would then be a problem. Though, of course, that is partially theory at the moment.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Technically, no one's descendents were from the Americas. All the natives were originally from Asia.
According to some paleontologists. However, other paleontologists say that perhaps Native Americans had always been from North America and South America. Many Native Americans will also argue this until their heads explode.
@John
Good point. It sucks how all the best stuff is bad for you. :laugh:
I'm going to have to start battling against my need to get a sugar fix, lol.
The weird thing is I never actually liked soda. I hate the carbonation in soda. But for some reason, it is addicting to drink.
Also, you can battle your sugar fix by having either natural sugar (not too bad for you in small doses, or in fruit, of course), or by having natural fats. :p
If ya come back on, Johnknight, have a happy freakin' birthday.

I wanted to get you a Luigi doll, but....
Golden: Murdering originality with inferior clones since forever. :awesome: Anyways, thanks for the shout out! :shades:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Isaac has definitely fallen out of the collective vogue at large but would be a most welcome inclusion in the next Smash installment.
Isaac still enjoys a lot of support, especially on GameFAQs. However, I am coming more and more to the conclusion that he missed the boat with Brawl. Unlike Ridley (Metroid) and Little Mac (Punch-Out), I don't think Golden Sun is known as a series with a big Western following. I have a feeling that we will get Matthew as an Assist Trophy and he will do the same attack as Isaac did in Brawl.

Also, I just remembered that Brawl brought back the Bumper and Pokeball Meowth when both did not come back in Melee. I don't remember, but were there a lot of requests for the Bumper to return as an item for Brawl? I do think Meowth's return was helped by his continued relevance in the Pokemon anime as well as his mainstaying popularity.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ Kel
Old news. I think what Sakurai is referring to ins single-player. Judging by what Sakurai has said, Sakurai wants like an RPG and big single-player experience on the 3DS, and more of a multiplayer focus on Smash Wii U. Also, I got a feeling various collectables (trophies, stickers, etc) will be something you can transfer or trade between the two games. Perhaps even things such as items, stage-related stuff (stage builder, stages), and perhaps even various single-player modes.
As for remembering you, PFFFFT. I have **** for brains dude. You know that saying goldfish only have three seconds of memory? That was originally about me. :awesome: I probably saw you though, who knows.
Okay Holder of the Goldfish Brain! :smirk:
Isaac is kind of like Wolf in that sense. No really, a lot of us were "sleeping" on Wolf's chances at being playable in Brawl. Yet, he got in, and we were (mostly) happy.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ Chrono
I love the bumper in Smash 64 (not so much in Brawl). I personally was calling for it to return for a long time. Sadly (IMO), they changed how it "works," and dumbed it down IMO.
I'm so glad that the Celtics are gonna be pitted up against the pacers in the conference semi finals.... Not that the pacers are bad. That's if they win against Atlanta. What I'm afraid of are the finals. FFfff--- The Heat is too strong.
The Pacers are the 3 seed, and they will face the 2-sdde Heat. The 5-seed Celtics will face the 8-seed 76ers or 1-seed Bulls. The 76ers are young and athletic, but inexperienced. I think the Heat will beat the Celtics in the East Finals.
Heh.. well.. the first one was Meta_Owns_Ur_Mom and the second Meta_Owns_Ur_...Dad. .____. Haha I know, so lame, but I was young and stupid, and I thought Metaknight was the coolest newcomer from the first trailer (who knew I had predicted Metaknight's future OP status :cool: ) I wasn't terribly active, but those were two accounts that I had at least posted a few hundred times with, and the only reason I made them was to discuss Brawl so it must have been mostly about Brawl.
I remember a Meta Owns person or 2. That seemed to be an initially popular username after Meta Knight's confirmation. Yet, I can't decide if I think I saw your usernames or not.

@ Chrono
I love the bumper in Smash 64 (not so much in Brawl). I personally was calling for it to return for a long time. Sadly (IMO), they changed how it "works," and dumbed it down IMO.
The Pacers are the 3 seed, and they will face the 2-sdde Heat. The 5-seed Celtics will face the 8-seed 76ers or 1-seed Bulls. The 76ers are young and athletic, but inexperienced. I think the Heat will beat the Celtics in the East Finals.
You don't say Bro?

It's gonna end up like this all the time like in the last conference semi finals. LOL

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
The most desired handheld game connecting with Nintendo's most popular console game is definitely a horrible idea.
Depends. If you can trade trophies, stickers, other such collectables, content, created stages via stage builder, etc., then I'm all for it. Also, a lot of you seem to discount that perhaps the two games could fight each other. I mean, how awesome would it be to play on the 3DS and face someone playing on the Wii U=??? You could totally see what buttons they are pushing if done right on the 3DS! :rotfl:
You don't say Bro?

It's gonna end up like this all the time like in the last conference finals. LOL
Last time it was Heat-Bulls. But without a Rose without a thorn, Noah and his ark, Rip without life, and a Deng healthy bro, the Bulls ain't doing nuthin'.

Also, I think in the West the best teams/teams with a chance to win the West in no particular order are the Spurs, Thunder, Lakers, and Grizzles. Clippers can't win with that weak of a roster.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
"F***ING MIND GAMES, SON!!!"... is what I yelled at my friend while I unplugged his controller in Melee and Falcon Punched him FOR THE WIN!!! :awesome:
[COLLAPSE="Click here for the image:"]
[/COLLAPSE]
LOL, saved that picture. I like how y'all keep sending me Waluigi. I hope you all know I kinda sorta like Waluigi.
Just not as a playable character candidate in smash.
My bad with the misunderstanding man :urg:
Yeah, it is your bad. YOU BAD, BAD, BOI!!! :laugh:
I'm guessing it's Punch Out!, Xenoblade and..... That's all I could think off :p.
Care to share?
I listed a ton back a few pages ago. It had like 40-60 IPs listed, such as Endless Ocean, Elite Beat Agents, Golden Sun, etc. It is a response to a post by shortie. :p

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Also, I just remembered that Brawl brought back the Bumper and Pokeball Meowth when both did not come back in Melee. I don't remember, but were there a lot of requests for the Bumper to return as an item for Brawl? I do think Meowth's return was helped by his continued relevance in the Pokemon anime as well as his mainstaying popularity.
About Meowth, Sakurai said "it's considered a major Pokemon" in Brawl Dojo and Meowth's Brawl trophy read "it's one of the most famous Pokemon". So, yeah, you might be right... it's Meowth's continued relevance in the Pokemon anime and his mainstaying popularity that brought Meowth back in Brawl after he was strangely missing in Melee, especially when he had an upcoming game, Meowth's Party, before it was canceled. I am hoping that Meowth's continued relevance in the Pokemon anime and his mainstaying popularity helps Meowth return in Smash 4, or better yet, as a new playable Pokemon, finally.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Well.... Even though Smash 4 might sell better than Brawl or Melee, I'm very sure every nintendo fan buys every smash bros. game regardless if their favorite character will not get in. Adding a character who's favored by many would only generate hype
Most Nintendo fans already have several of their favorite video game characters of all-time playable in smash. Also, most of the characters, specifically the biggest of the biggest character, who would make people "buy smash" are already playable in Smash. The Mario Big Six, Donkey Kong, Link, Ganondorf, Kirby, Various Pokémon, Captain Falcon, Sonic, Snake, etc.
Hype = Tons of money = Nintendo is :) = Sakurai is relieved (Lol) = Smash 5 won't be coming anytime soon (YOU DON'T SAY BERSERKER :glare:)
Smash 4 and 5 are no more than 4 years out bro. One of these 2 games has to be considered "Smash 5." If you are talking about Smash 6 though, I agree with you.

Sage of Ice

Smash Ace
NNID
SageofIce
it's more to do with meowth himself. wes from pokemon colosseum would be cool, he could use umbreon and espeon in an ice-climbers style. and i would lose my mind if we got smeargle playable, but i just don't care about meowth. i think team rocket isthe only likable part of the anime, but i don't want them in my smash bros. that and, i think the first generation is covered quite well enough.

linkshot: leaf? i've ben using stone this whole time because it grants you invinvibility but also hits harder than leaf. maybe i'll try it though.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm more of a fan of Deoxys, but I would rather see Meowth because we don't have a character like Meowth. With Deoxys, we already have 2 anamorphic psychic-ish characters in smash already (Mewtwo and Lucario). We also more than likely IMO will get Zoroark, who also fits into that category (kind of). I don't want 4 of those! :laugh:
This only applies for the nintendo fans though. And plus, it wouldn't change that much on how much people would buy the game for Toad. I know but it's sort of like that for every character anyway.
I think maybe Dixie Kong and King K. Rool would get some disgruntled and/or now non-gaming or casual gaming DKC fans out of the wood works. Maybe a new playable Pokémon will attract new(er) Pokémon fans. However, for Nintendo-owned characters, that's about it.
The growing sales from game to game mostly come from new guys who aren't really nintendo fans (Like what you said). It's up to the 3rd parties (If there are gonna be), gameplay, flashiness and presentation of the game to deal with that. I don't think EVEN notable characters like Mario or Link will attract them.

And Sound? Sure John :troll: Hur duuur bro :glare::awesome:
Also people who now own a Wii. Remember, the Wii has outsold the GameCube nearly 4 to 1. And again, there are always new young Nintendo gaming fans, because Nintendo is excellent at appealing to young and new gamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom