• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Alright the troll has run it's course, lets get back on topic. :p

So what Pokemon would make for good Pokeballs?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
What if in the 1st trailer of Smash Wii U and 3DS, Zoroark, Genesect, Victini, Meowth, Deoxys, Blazekin, AND Mewtwo were shown as Pokéball Pokémon=??? :rotfl:

Personally, I think the Poéverse would asplode!!! :grin:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
They need to make a Pokemon Smash game... all the characters are Pokemon. Pikachu, Meowth, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Heracross, Scizor, Deoxys, Gardevoir, Plusle & Minun, Lucario, Darkrai, Zoroark, Genesect, and many more.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'm starting to see which people have no self control...

Here's a few ideas I guess:

Arceus - Judgement - Has a 1/649 chance, kills all opponents on the screen
Victini - Victory Star - Increases one's attack power
Emboar - Heat Crash - Does a body slam into the stage creating a large explosion
Oshawott - Water Pledge - Creates a vertical column of water that launches opponents upward
Zoroark - Illusion - Disguises as another Pokeball Pokemon and does Night Daze
Vanillish - Blizzard - Same as Torchic, just freezes opponents when touched
Excavalier - Twin Needle - Same as Porygon 2
Thunderus - Thunder - Large lighting blots strike the stage in succession
Meloetta - Varies - Causes opponents to fall asleep, or attacks with Teeter Dance in it's other form

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
About Victini's Victory Star and increasing everyone's attack power... would the characters' normal attacks be as strong as the fully charged Smash attacks.... and the Smash attacks are twice as strong when they are fully charged?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
ME ME ME!!! I HAVE NO SELF-CONTROL!!! :grin: Self-control is overrated. That is why I strangle babies! :awesome:

I'll list some awesome Pokéball Pokémon ideas later. But 1st, the Pokéball Pokémon from Smash 64, Melee, and Brawl need to return, except Charizard, who should be replaced by another fire starter's final evolution.

Also, all of the Pokémon from Saffron City should be Pokéball Pokémon as well. That is all.

~His Knightliness Himself~,
-Johnknight1
:shades:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
About Victini's Victory Star and increasing everyone's attack power... would the characters' normal attacks be as strong as the fully charged Smash attacks.... and the Smash attacks are twice as strong when they are fully charged?
I didn't really put much thought into it, so you can use your imagination on this one.

I really doubt Victini will be another Mew Pokemon, it'll probably do something like Manaphy.

ME ME ME!!! I HAVE NO SELF-CONTROL!!! :grin: Self-control is overrated. That is why I strangle babies! :awesome:
Jokes can only be taken so far...

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Pittee? I think his confusion was because it doesn't have the word three in it? @_@ I think you mean Pithree, which sounds dumb.

I like the Arceus and Victini ideas, ---. :D We also seriously need Onix back... Kyurem would work really well too, like making the entire stage covered in ice so it becomes slippery for everyone but yourself. :troll:

Volcarona can either wave around fire while dancing (Fiery Dance) or use Rage Powder and force opponents to attack it (and potentially KOing it before its time runs out). And Serperior can slither across the stage and coil around the first player it comes across.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I like the Arceus and Victini ideas, ---. :D We also seriously need Onix back... Kyurem would work really well too, like making the entire stage covered in ice so it becomes slippery for everyone but yourself. :troll:

Volcarona can either wave around fire while dancing (Fiery Dance) or use Rage Powder and force opponents to attack it (and potentially KOing it before its time runs out). And Serperior can slither across the stage and coil around the first player it comes across.
More good ideas. It's easy when a Pokemon has a signature move.

Arceus is the god of Pokemon, it should do something worth wild. And yes Onix should come back. :cool:

I'm not sure about Kyurem as a Pokeball, as it could also work well as a boss.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Jokes can only be taken so far...
Why so Serious (am I allowed to do that?)

But really, saying that to Johnknight (as in 1-and-only (thank goodness :awesome: )) will get you nowhere.

Also, Kyurem is a cool choice for a boss, but I think Genesect as the giant computer bug that crushes the hopes of all of those awkward fans that want him as a characer is just a way better choice. :troll:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I think Kyurem or Giratina would make a great Pokemon boss in the Adventure Mode. I don't really want Smash to repeat the bosses like Rayquaza and Porky. Mix it up with brand new bosses, you know?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Naw, I was just annoyed to see how far the thread was going off topic and how many troll posts were pileing up. Felt like Impa from a while back.

I'm cool with the thread for the most part, but I can only take so much derp before I get grumpy like Shortie. Not to mention a reminder is needed occationally to keep this thread moving.

yani

Smash Lord
Pokeball monz:

Vanillish - Hail
Oshawott - Razor Shell
Chandelure - Will-o-Wisp
Onix - same as 64

edited

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Pokeball monz:

Vanillish - Hail
Oshawott - Razor Shell
Chandelure - some type of fire attack
Onix - same as 64
Some type of fire attack? Well, what about Will-o-wisp? It seems fitting for a Ghost-Fire type Pokemon.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
The derpiness is what keeps this place alive sadly. I won't be participating in the derpiness, I know these derps we have here already have that covered.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Reply from few pages back:

Uprising had the same controls as Metroid Prime Hunters, so don't give me that. The 3DS is a small system which makes it hard to hold, it's the system's fault not the game.

I personally get more cramps from MK7 than Uprising.
I also got hand cramps playing Metroid Prime Hunters. :laugh:
Uprising just seemed to hurt my hands more though. Not that it was a deterrent to keep me from playing the game, and after the first few levels my hands got used to the control scheme, same with Hunters.

I still don't understand why it would have been "impossible" for the Circle Pad Pro to be an option as Sakurai stated, but I agree that the system is to blame over the game.

Just my experience though, others might have totally different ones with the controls.

And somehow I've managed to not get any cramps from MK7. I hope my luck lasts when I start playing again after the patch.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Do you think we'll see a return of Blastoise and Venusaur as pokeball pokemon even though Squirtle and Ivysaur are playable? I don't think one should really affect the other, and I missed them in Brawl.

@Pants
I don't think Zoroark has healing capabilities.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Poke Balls? Okay.

I like the idea of Chandelure using Inferno, due to its hellish nature.

Cubone could, and should, use Bonemerang. That'd be nice.

Qwilfish? What better than Toxic Spikes? Pick up Qwilfish like a club and bash a person and they take that Poison damage from the SSE. It disappears if you are hit and drop it.

Whimsicott could use Cotton Spore or Cotton Guard depending on the situation. If you are winning, it does Cotton Spore to slow the foe. If you are losing, it uses Cotton Guard to produce a veil of Cotton around you, acting as a defensive barrier.

Drifblim can use Ominous Wind to blow people around the stage while they take damage.

Just ideas for some of my favorite Pokemon. :awesome:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I love the idea of Qwilfish as a sort of toxic mace, Opossum.
Out of those pokemon, I think Chandelure is the most likely to show up in SSB4, mostly because of the serious popularity he's gained. All good ideas though. I love Whimsicott, I hope he shows up in some form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom