• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I've never really liked Meowth, he was just meh compared to Jessie and James from the very begining. I still don't miss any of them though when their role in the anime was cut down to every 10 or 20 episodes.

Jigglypuff is where it's at anyway. :p

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
What about me? :c There are also other characters that were received negatively like Ganondorf but I think most of the fans got over it by brawl. I think. :awesome:
Well people loved how powerful Ganondorf was. Sure, most of us wished Ganondorf used dark magic and a sword, but considering how much of a BAMF Ganondorf was in Melee, and how "invincible" he felt, we were fine with it. :smirk: Brawl is a different story, because Ganondorf sucked. :glare:
And your forgetting about the Toad fans. They won't be like, "Oh, Toad is in. That's cool". They're gonna be like, "jfjs;vkdl;kv;kv;sdkv;ldkv; HOLY ****". Of course the fans of Toad would go wild as hell :bee:
Well, again, they are already going to buy Smash Wii U and Smash 3DS regardless of whether Toad is playable or not. Most Toad fans are fans of the Mario Big Six anyways! :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Sakurai also says Scizor is "quite the popular catch among collectors" in Melee.

That, and Scizor remains one of the more popular Pokemon in the competitive scene, even in Japan.
So by that, Scizor MUST be a shoo-in. :troll:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Scizor would be an awesome playable character. Just... saiyan! :shades:
And for the record, this isn't a Toad vs. Jr. It's Toad vs. His fans. I know. It's ironic :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:
It may well be, but in all likelihood, I don't think either of them will be considered heavily enough to where it comes anywhere close to that scenario. Also, I got a feeling if we get one, there's a better chance that we'll get the other than we won't. That is unless Sakurai and co. feels they can do "a lot" with one character but not with the other. :bee:
And happy Birthday Bro_Knight1! :D
Thanks bro. *Does a Master Hand-Crazy Hand bro fist*
My present for you is............ *Drum roll* AWAAAAAAn funny WAAAAAAluigi comic
Y'all love to be WAAA-WAAA-WWAAAARRIOOO COPY CATS CRAPS!!! :awesome:

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Of course, everyone votes for Legendary Pokemon over mundane Pokemon.
My vote would have gone to Meowth to be honest, most Legendaries in Pokemon are way overdone.

The only Legendaries I actually like are Mewtwo, Groudon, Mew and Lugia.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I really think Meowth would have been an unique fighter with his own fighting style... scratching and throwing coins everywhere (kinda like how Pikachu generates electricity for most of the normal and special moves). It would probably be like the Sheik of the Pokemon series or the Meta Knight of the Pokemon series. I mean, since Meowth would have to be a nimble ninja-like lightweight fighter with lightning fast scratches with those sharp claws like cats are generally known for.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I assumed we were just talking about the Pokemon in general. :p

Mewtwo sucked balls in Melee but that didn't really bother me since I like using the so-called "crappy characters" and trashing the High Tiers with them. <3

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Mewtwo needs major buffs for his Return.
Mewtwo needs to play like he's God-like powerful, much like Ganondorf did in Melee.
Happy B-day, John.

And Aaven...:troll:

-dies of asphyxiation...from dust.-

Smooth Criminal
Thanks Smash Bro!

~His Knightliness Himself~,
-Johnknight1
is Innocent
and Smooth Criminal did the crime. Arrest him instead.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Hey, I just thought of something... what if the first 6th gen Pokemon revealed is Mewthree? It would be like we got Mewtwo back but as a 6th gen Pokemon. :troll:

Propeller Toad

Smash Journeyman
There ought to be an event match dedicated to Mewtwo's much needed return in SSB4. Perhaps Mewtwo Strikes Back? We already had Mewtwo Strikes as an event in Melee. :awesome:

Perhaps it can be involving him facing off against the Brawl newcomers for a redemption for missing out in Brawl? ;)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
There ought to be an event match dedicated to Mewtwo's much needed return in SSB4. Perhaps Mewtwo Strikes Back? We already had Mewtwo Strikes as an event in Melee. :awesome:

Perhaps it can be involving him facing off against the Brawl newcomers for a redemption for missing out in Brawl? ;)
Perhaps Mewtwo could just totally have a showdown with Lucario (and/or the Pokémon Trainer, and any new playable Pokémon character), and just totally MURDER THEM!

:shades

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Damn it Triple Dash, why did you have to bring that up=???

Go back to eating breakfast with dat spoon.
:p
:cool:
:shades:
For fun and it's one of the few trolls that isn't mentioned every single day or week on this thread.

And for your information, it's also a handy fork.
Yeah, it's that awesome. :p

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
All this Pokemon talk makes me wish Nintendo would make a Smash/Pokemon spin-off game where all the playable characters are Pokemon, Pokemon Trainers, and Gym Leaders.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Deng it, what is Mewtwo doing these days, eating dinner all day=???
The food helps calm Mewtwo's nerves because he didn't get in Brawl...

It's rather sad really.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Hmmm, I think I just discovered that Mewtwo's extra back tube thing was actually meant to be like a handle for Giovanni to carry him with? Like, the world's Strongest pursemon.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Isaac still enjoys a lot of support, especially on GameFAQs. However, I am coming more and more to the conclusion that he missed the boat with Brawl
Well what I meant in my previous posts is that Isaac isn't really the most present character in our minds anymore. You'll always have the dedicated fans with a rosary in hand and Isaac in their thoughts but other than that we don't think about him much.

Btw, Gamefaqs is full of crazy scrubs, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom