• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I have yet to see a Custom Robo moveset, he's my most demanded character thanks to starphoenix.

I believe this time around he will make it big, if anything he definetly has more potential and fanbase that Lip.

Alright, I'm gonna post a list of movesets compiled by me. I only made Toad, Drake and Ryu.

Movesets:

< --(lol)
(Under construction)

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Do people really think Ryu Hayabusa has a chance? Maybe I missed the discussion but can someone explain to me what people are thinking there?

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I have yet to see a Custom Robo moveset, he's my most demanded character thanks to starphoenix.

I believe this time around he will make it big, if anything he definetly has more potential and fanbase that Lip.
Ray's biggest obstacle is the fact that there has not been a new Custom Robo game since 2006. Did Noise (the developer of Custom Robo) simply disband? I find it bizarre that no Custom Robo game was made for the Wii despite them already having a perfectly good engine to use for such a game (the one that they used for the GameCube one). Noise has never made a game for a system beyond the power-level of the GameCube, so basically the only platform we can expect a new Custom Robo for would be the 3DS, but again, why wasn't one made for the Wii?

If the Custom Robo series is indeed finished, then I don't think Ray is likely to become playable in Smash 4.

Do people really think Ryu Hayabusa has a chance? Maybe I missed the discussion but can someone explain to me what people are thinking there?
Tecmo has been helping Nintendo lately. Metroid Other M and sort of DOA 3DS. This has nothing to do with Team Ninja but nintendo (A happy corp) helped Project Zero (Developers of the scariest games I've played) in making Fatal Frame 2 wii and 4.

Also Team Ninja developed DOA for 3DS and Ninja Gaiden III for Wii U

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So I assume you've at least got a basic layout planned right?

I can definetly see something big coming out of this, so much activity is required in order to succeed, and if enough suppport comes out of it, Nintendo might actually listen.
That's what I want to talk to people about. I don't want to feel like this is my idea, I want the idea to belong to Smash fans. The basic idea is create a two page summary of no more than 5 fleshed out ideas that would not only optimize SSB4's online experience but make it appealing to both casual and competitive players.

I think we can get the support.
I think so too and in regards to that...

I'm sure that there are a lot of SWF members that support the idea but that's not enough.

Become friends with Sakurai in real life
I agree, it isn't enough which is why I hope to expand the idea to other sites. Back in 2006, I started Operation: Star of Heaven. Basically it was a campaign to get Geno in Brawl. It started on Nsider where me and about 10 other Geno fans created a 26 page portfolio (both in English and Japanese) supporting Geno's inclusion into Brawl. I then went to Nintendo's HQ in Kyoto and tried to drop it off but a security guard turned me away so I had to send it when I was in Tokyo. After I came back, I made "bases" in other forums to rally support. I made one here, on IGN, on Gamespot, and on Gamefaqs and support for Geno grew from there.

I believe there were several big reasons why the project failed. For starters, we started too late. Brawl had already been in development for 9 months by the time I was in Japan. Second, Geno support didn't reach noteworthy levels until the Spring of 2007, when the game was about 3/4's done and Sonic was the only character not yet completely programmed into the game. There's more reasons but I'd like to focus on this now.

Why I think this project could be successful:

1. It's something that can appeal to all fans of the game. Things like characters and stages is thinking on too small of scale because fans demands for them are all over the place. The idea is to create an online experience that fulfills expectations of both casual and compeitive players.

2. Most people who bought Brawl agree: its online experience was lacking. It was bare bones because it was Nintendo's first time using online on a console for a major franchise. Things have changed since then and Nintendo promises an online experience on par with the XBox360/PS3 with the WiiU.

3. We have three months to plan. SSB4's development starts in October according to Sakurai and if we can spread this idea to other forums, we'll have a huge network of people contributing towards it, ultimately creating a professional document (not just a wish list) that clearly states the expectations of fans for SSB4's online experience.

When do you plan on sending it? Right now all of NoA is being spammed with Xenoblade Mail. Soon we will spam TLS and PT mail. How effective is online? Is there another option?
October at the earliest, November at the latest. Again, brain storming about other options right at the moment.

Going to nintendo HQ?

That sounds crazy.... This sounds like a stupid idea but have you ever seen any nintendo employee outside the HQ? If you did then maybe you should ask him.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Going to nintendo HQ?

That sounds crazy.... This sounds like a stupid idea but have you ever seen any nintendo employee outside the HQ? If you did then maybe you should ask him.
Like I said, I didn't get in the building. It was 5 years ago and, since then, I'd like to think I've done a lot of growing up. I was a little too idealistic back then for my own good, you could say. :laugh: It was still an amazing trip though and I hope to go back eventually.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
I am not much of a Lip supporter. I just really like Panel de Pon. Personally, I don't think she will be playable in Smash 4 unless Ryu Hayabusa or Samurai Goroh gets in before Takamaru.

I also made movesets for these characters:
Dr. Mario (decloned)
Roy (decloned)
Ganondorf (decloned)
Mewtwo (altered)
Toad
K. Rool
Ridley
Little Mac
Isaac
Starfy
Ray (Custom Robo)
Diskun
Mega Man
Chronobound I wanna give you a task if you think Roy is suitable to not be a clone so please make a Moveset depending on his game....when you get me a full-fledged move-set that support Roy and are originated from the GBA game (you can give him moves from any sword user from the 3 games). I will approve on Roy.

Like I said, I didn't get in the building. It was 5 years ago and, since then, I'd like to think I've done a lot of growing up. I was a little too idealistic back then for my own good, you could say. :laugh: It was still an amazing trip though and I hope to go back eventually.
I admire you for the brave act.

However, there are always safer and less money spending ways on how to send a request to nintendo without being caught by a rain of SPAM. Just ask Shigeru's son to handle it. He's the reason why Link is flying is SS.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Ray's biggest obstacle is the fact that there has not been a new Custom Robo game since 2006. Did Noise (the developer of Custom Robo) simply disband? I find it bizarre that no Custom Robo game was made for the Wii despite them already having a perfectly good engine to use for such a game (the one that they used for the GameCube one). Noise has never made a game for a system beyond the power-level of the GameCube, so basically the only platform we can expect a new Custom Robo for would be the 3DS, but again, why wasn't one made for the Wii?

If the Custom Robo series is indeed finished, then I don't think Ray is likely to become playable in Smash 4.
To my knowledge Noise is still a developer, just don't think they have been active since Arena for the DS. As far as why a Wii installment was never made I think they were simply discouraged to do so. Battle Revolution and Arena never sold very well, but really had Nintendo simply published the first two titles for the Nintendo 64 I feel the series would be in much better standing today. Surprised you did not write a moveset for Saki Amamiya?

Btw, loved your Diskun idea. By far one of the most creative takes on him I have seen. Not sure how they could pull of his copy ability. But it would be dynamic, that is for sure.

OmegaXXII

That's what I want to talk to people about. I don't want to feel like this is my idea, I want the idea to belong to Smash fans. The basic idea is create a two page summary of no more than 5 fleshed out ideas that would not only optimize SSB4's online experience but make it appealing to both casual and competitive players.

I agree, it isn't enough which is why I hope to expand the idea to other sites. Back in 2006, I started Operation: Star of Heaven. Basically it was a campaign to get Geno in Brawl. It started on Nsider where me and about 10 other Geno fans created a 26 page portfolio (both in English and Japanese) supporting Geno's inclusion into Brawl. I then went to Nintendo's HQ in Kyoto and tried to drop it off but a security guard turned me away so I had to send it when I was in Tokyo. After I came back, I made "bases" in other forums to rally support. I made one here, on IGN, on Gamespot, and on Gamefaqs and support for Geno grew from there.

I believe there were several big reasons why the project failed. For starters, we started too late. Brawl had already been in development for 9 months by the time I was in Japan. Second, Geno support didn't reach noteworthy levels until the Spring of 2007, when the game was about 3/4's done and Sonic was the only character not yet completely programmed into the game. There's more reasons but I'd like to focus on this now.

Why I think this project could be successful:

1. It's something that can appeal to all fans of the game. Things like characters and stages is thinking on too small of scale because fans demands for them are all over the place. The idea is to create an online experience that fulfills expectations of both casual and compeitive players.

2. Most people who bought Brawl agree: its online experience was lacking. It was bare bones because it was Nintendo's first time using online on a console for a major franchise. Things have changed since then and Nintendo promises an online experience on par with the XBox360/PS3 with the WiiU.

3. We have three months to plan. SSB4's development starts in October according to Sakurai and if we can spread this idea to other forums, we'll have a huge network of people contributing towards it, ultimately creating a professional document (not just a wish list) that clearly states the expectations of fans for SSB4's online experience.
Hmm... interesting indeed, Bionic or someone from the backroom definetly needs to see your idea.

I feel not only could we expand the idea throughout SWF, but essentially get it to expand through other sites like IGN, NSider etc... we also need to start awareness on those sites ASAP if we hope to send the ideas on time.

But the time to start is NOW, we have exactly 3 months to make this happen, otherwise it might backfire. I see potential for this, I hope Mic or someone approves.

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
I also made movesets for these characters:
Dr. Mario (decloned)
Roy (decloned)
Ganondorf (decloned)
Mewtwo (altered)
Toad
K. Rool
Ridley
Little Mac
Isaac
Starfy
Ray (Custom Robo)
Diskun
Mega Man
Nice! I'm working on a Samurai Goroh moveset right now. Could I see the Dr. Mario and Starfy movesets please? :)

Get an admin or senator.

Wait omega, does that include Game FAQs? I'm fine with that. They may be dumb but I'm assured that they support the idea.

Did I say Shigeru, I meant Eiji

D

Deleted member

The following characters I am against:

Rosalina: Very undeserving of a rep and stands very little chance. I would be vastly disappointed to see her get over Bowser Jr., Paper Mario, or even Toad. It doesn't help that she has limited move set potentials.

Daisy: Would be a clone of Peach. Less clones please.

Waluigi: A spin-off character does not deserve to be playable. The only reason why he has a slight chance is because of his Assist Trophy status. If we get him, it shows that we're out of room for new characters.

Kamek: I have never understood Kamek supporters. He has limited potentials for fighting and I cannot imagine him as a Nintendo All-Star character. Assist Trophy at best.

Captain Syrup/Mona/Ashley: I'm all for good females rep, but it looks as these characters are suggested for the sake of being females. If we get female reps, they're going to have a lot more reasons then being females and I fail to see why those three would make good characters. IMO, the only good potential female reps we have are Medusa, Palutena, Dixie Kong, Krystal, and maybe Caeda.

Tingle: Not that I hate him, I just think that he is best suited for an Assist Trophy that he is now. ChronoBound's move set that he suggested for Tingle only makes me want him even less and I would not want another character the quality of Pichu. Beside, Sakurai needs to focus on giving Ganondorf and Toon Link unique move sets.

Dark Samus: Would most likely be a clone in some form of Samus. I absolutely cannot believe that Nsiders think Dark Samus would make a good character.

Anthony Higgins: I'd rather have only Samus then have him in. Where is the support coming from?

Waddle Dee: Not significant like Slime and Kirby does not need a fourth rep. The only new character from this series I would like to see from that is Knuckles Joe and his chances are very low. Bandanna Dee isn't any better and I find it ridiculous people think he's likely when he's only appeared in three games (Counting Kirby Super Stars Ultra for DS).

Prince Fluff: Kirby Epic Yarn should have a stage. It doesn't meant it needs a playable character.

Yarn Kirby: If he gets in, he's going to be a clone of Kirby. I guarantee you this. And beside, we don't need two variations of him.

Any Star Fox Rep aside from Krystal: If Falco and Wolf indicate anything, it's that Star Fox reps are likely to be clones. I'd like for the team to not make excuses as I doubt most Star Fox characters will be unique. The only exception to this rule is Krystal, who is pretty much the series only hope for a fourth rep.

Zoroark: I would tolerate him, but I can't really see what the big deal about him is. So far, there hasn't been an convincing argument to get me to support Zoroark and I feel as most people put him on their roster just because he's likely, not because of fan support. While he wouldn't make a bad character, I would much rather see Victini or Genesect get the 5th gen spot and I would be very disappointed if there was only four Pokemon slot and he hogged the last one.

Ninten: We only needed one rep and that was Ness. Lucas, especially with his semi-clone status, is kind of overdoing it. Two is more then enough for the series, especially since it's dead.

Magnus: Just because he's relevant doesn't mean he deserves to be playable. Honestly, Palutena and Medusa are much more deserving and are more important to the series then Magnus.

Tom Nook: Not suited for fighting in any shape or form. Glad to see that Sakurai downplayed him.

Ryu (Street Fighter): Would make an okay rep, but hasn't he been in enough cross-overs already? Let Mega Man (Preferably Classic) have his turn for SSB4.

Cloud Strife/Sora: Where is all the fan support coming from? They're known for their Sony games and not ones on Nintendo consoles. Cloud has only two brief appearances on Nintendo consoles and Sora's games are better on Sony's systems. These two character don't deserve even a mention on SSB4, if either of them take a slot, I'll be infuriated because it was wasted on such undeserving characters. Unlike Zoroark, at least these guys barely stand a chance.

Call of Duty Man: I laugh my butt off when someone from this thread wanted this. His chances are like next to zero.

@Reyairia: I keep forgetting to say this to you, but about Takamaru, he is the protagonist of The Mysterious Murasame Castle, a Japanese-only 1986 Famicon title released for the Famicom disk, which never made it outside of Japan. Takamaru has a katana, ninja stars, and magic to help him fight.

Sakurai said that he would consider Takamaru if he appeared in a game of his own. In 2009, he appeared in a remake of the same game in Samurai Warriors 3 for the Wii. Since remakes apparently count as another game, I would say that he has a very good chance of getting in, especially with high fan demand for him.
Starphoenix said:
The only third party characters I support are Megaman, [Geno], Slime, Professor Layton, and Sonic the Hedgehog/Metal Gear Solids' return. Forgot to throw in Geno, despite my opinion that he isn't very likely I still would enjoy seeing him and not feel the need to vomit like certain others.
Didn't you say you support Chocobo earlier on in this thread? And what do you think of Ryu Hayabusa?
Oasis_S said:
Uh... I guess out of the suggested characters I've seen: Waluigi, Tom Nook, Toad, Dark Samus, Magnus, Travis Touchdown, Laughing Dog, Ninten, and NESS. I guess Palutena too, since Medusa would be so much cooler. >:V
Why do you want Ness out?
Omega said:
Geno: even though he's only been in one game, he is still popular among fans, he was even on
Sakurai's poll, but seeing that Square nor Nintendo hasn't done anything with him, it seems he may have been forgotten by them.
Disagree. Pac-man is one of the most famous video game character ever made whereas Geno has only one major game appearance.
Fatmanonice said:
You know, in light of this whole Operation Rainfall thing, I think Smash fans should do something of their own. With Brawl, most people didn't start sending stuff into Nintendo until the summer of 2006, more than half a year after it started developed but this time around we have a chance to do something before development starts for SSB4 and SB3D. Sakurai has estimated that development will start in October for both games giving us about three months to suggest things before production gets underway.

Now, as for what to ask for, I think we should ask for something pertaining to gameplay or the online features. Asking for particular characters has been done to death and the only characters that people almost unanimously agree with are Little Mac, Ridley, and Megaman (with two of them being extremelly likely as it is). I think the goal for the campaign should be either to suggest gameplay elements that could help with balancing or to suggest features that would optimize the online experience. For this, I would suggest focusing on one with no more then 5 items to ask for. An example for the gameplay category would be to ask for tripping to be removed.

I just wanted to toss this idea out there real quick because I think it would be nice thing for the Smash community to get involved in and its something that both casual and competitive players could get behind. If there's enough support, we can try to make a campaign out of.
I fully support this idea. Most (But not all) of our effort should be towards the online, which is the most harshly criticized part of the game. Five things I would suggest that we push for:

- Minimal to no lags online with connectivity issue kept to a minimal.
- Voice Chat
- Leader/Ranking
- Getting rid of tripping (Not online, but it does hurt Brawl)
- Lobbies

You know, I was thinking of doing similar thing. My idea would be that we would push for one of more of these characters to get in that may need our support: King K. Rool, Ray (Custom Robo), Starfy, and Isaac.
OmegaXVII said:
he mentioned that the roster might not go over 50 characters as well as stages, plus IMO having too many characters would possibly make Sora to screw the balancing, for that reason I believe that Sakurai might not expand on the roster as he did with Brawl, I'm expecting at least 48/49 characters to be included with tranformations.
Once again, he said nothing in regards to not wanting 50 or more characters, just that he didn't want to just do that and call it a day
Reyairia said:
Nope.
FE does not have recurring characters, so I'm sure they're only going to stick to protagonists.
What makes Fire Emblem so different just because it lacks recurring characters? You're basically defeating your own point in "Villains always get in third".
OmegaXVII said:
There might be an exception to that rule, if a character is highly demanded in this case the Black Knight, his chances are definetly improved, I don't why he wouldn't be in if Sakurai got overwhelmed by requests.
What demands he may have gotten for Brawl has been cut by a ton. I only see a few Black Knight supporters for SSB4 now.
Shortiecanbrawl said:
Does anyone else see a 2012 "suprise" at E3? Or, are these three games just not coming out at all? Thoughts?
I think this could mean they are against releasing the game at all. Which is a shame because it's contradicting Nintendo's effort to reclaim the core gamers.
ChronoBound said:
The only characters that I would like to see as newcomers for Smash 4 are Mewtwo, Roy, Ridley, Toad, Little Mac, Mega Man, K. Rool, and Dixie Kong. Other than these characters, there is no one else I want that has a plausible shot of getting in.
Why does Roy have a plausible shot of getting in? His chances are slim at best IMO.
Fatmanonice said:
I suppose it could have a better name but that's the basic idea that I'm going for. One of the first things I would like to talk about is what makes a good online experience? My experience with online games is very limited and I'll like to hear other people's opinions about what other games have done right in that category.
Mario Kart Wii has lagless online play and disconnections are infrequent. Gran Turismo 5 has lobbies, which I really do enjoy. Games with voice chat usually get it right and it should be extended to at least friends in SSB4. Mario Kart Wii also does a good job with leaderboards, adding and taking off based on how you place and how many points you have now.
ChronoBound said:
I really enjoy Panel de Pon/Tetris Attack too. It has one of my favorite soundtracks in any video game. However, I think Takamaru is going to get in over Lip unless another katana-user (like Samurai Goroh or Ryu Hayabusa) has higher priority over him.

I also made a Lip moveset of my own. Is anyone interested in seeing it?
- I don't think Samurai Goroh or Ryu Hayabusa getting in will interfere with Takamaru's appearance. Not only does Takamaru has a katana, but also ninja stars and magic. Regardless of whenever or not those two become playable, I see Takamaru getting in over Lip.

- Although I'm personally not going to support her (I'm neutral on her), I will admit that you and Young Horsetail did have good Lip move sets.
kackamee said:
The only third-party character with good chances of getting in is Mega Man, although if a fourth spot opens up, Ryu Hayabusa could get in if Slime is rejected. He's actually my 2nd most wanted 3rd party character next to Mega Man.

As to why Ryu Hayabusa has a chance, half of his games have appeared on Nintendo consoles. Team Ninja and Nintendo have good relationships with each other and there are three upcoming Ninja Gaiden games coming for Nintendo platforms, a Ninja Gaiden game for the 3DS, Ninja Gaiden 3 for the Wii-U, and an exclusive Ninja Gaiden game for that platform. Half of his games have also appeared on Nintendo platforms, which is more then Snake, who is already in Brawl. I would put his chances at 30%.
ChronoBound said:

We'll have to see about that. I don't think the series is finished yet, just in hiatus like F-zero. There's also the fact that he's an Assist Trophy and I can see the team going the easy route and upgrading Assist Trophy character with potentials for move sets into playable characters.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I admire you for the brave act.

However, there are always safer and less money spending ways on how to send a request to nintendo without being caught by a rain of SPAM. Just ask Shigeru's son to handle it. He's the reason why Link is flying is SS.
It's not like I tried to sneak in or climb the fence. :laugh: Also, I didn't go to Japan just for that. It was a back packing trip I had planned in 2005 and when Brawl was offically announced at E3 2006, me and a few other Geno fans thought that the timing couldn't be anymore perfect.

Also, I am kind of wondering how it would be best to send this to. NoA? NoJ? SORA? Sakurai himself? If it goes to Japan again I guess I'll need to hunt down someone who would be willing to write the letter in Japanese again.

D

Deleted member

It's not like I tried to sneak in or climb the fence. :laugh: Also, I didn't go to Japan just for that. It was a back packing trip I had planned in 2005 and when Brawl was offically announced at E3 2006, me and a few other Geno fans thought that the timing couldn't be anymore perfect.

Also, I am kind of wondering how it would be best to send this to. NoA? NoJ? SORA? Sakurai himself? If it goes to Japan again I guess I'll need to hunt down someone who would be willing to write the letter in Japanese again.
Unfortunately, I doubt that they'll listen if you send it to NoA. You'll have to try to send it in to Sora Ltd. or to Sakurai himself.

I'd help you write the letter, but I have no knowledge of Japanese, unfortunately.

@ChronoBound: I believe I asked you this earlier, but you didn't really answer it. Do you have any other concerns then characters? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on stages, online, music, etc.

Iblis knows japanese. You could get a translator but if the translator makes a mistake and you send it to nintendo, they'll just keep lolin' at you.

OmegaXXII

Get an admin or senator.

Wait omega, does that include Game FAQs? I'm fine with that. They may be dumb but I'm assured that they support the idea.

Did I say Shigeru, I meant Eiji
Yes it includes GameFaqs, basically any major forum that would support and capitalize on the idea.

Senator eh? Hmm.. Well Fatman did submit it to a MOD already, we just need a response in order to go forward from there.

Yes it includes GameFaqs, basically any major forum that would support and capitalize on the idea.

Senator eh? Hmm.. Well Fatman did submit it to a MOD already, we just need a response in order to go forward from there.
Do we have to spread the message around the boards or just leave it to the mod?

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
@ChronoBound: I believe I asked you this earlier, but you didn't really answer it. Do you have any other concerns then characters? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on stages, online, music, etc.
Nope. I am only concerned about characters at this point. Both Melee and Brawl, satisfied me in terms of stages. I am not a competitive player so I am not really concerned about online either, however, I am disgusted at the growing imbalance between character for each installment. Its obvious to even a casual player that Ganondorf is terrible, and that guys like Meta Knight and Snake are overpowered.

Really, I am likely to be done with the Smash series after Smash 4. I used to be enthusiastic about new game modes, stages, items, etc. back during the pre-Melee and pre-Brawl days.

However, I did make plenty of stage, item, and assist trophy ideas for Smash 4. Those ideas are probably sitting somewhere in a document in my computer.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

I'm trying to get an offical thread here in the General Brawl board but if all else fails, I'll just make it on the User Blog board.

Nope. I am only concerned about characters at this point. Both Melee and Brawl, satisfied me in terms of stages. I am not a competitive player so I am not really concerned about online either, however, I am disgusted at the growing imbalance between character for each installment. Its obvious to even a casual player that Ganondorf is terrible, and that guys like Meta Knight and Snake are overpowered.
Snake is not overpowered. It's Diddy.
So, do you think Medusa deserves this rating? Should it be better or worse?

I think it should be a heck of a lot better, she should have scored at least in the 70s.
What's the nomination count about?

She deserves better.

D

Deleted member

Good idea. Also, again a minor detail, but how does the name Operation: Connect sound?
Meh, I prefer Operation: Improve Smash's Online (Operation: ISO).
Snake is not overpowered. It's Diddy.

What's the nomination count about?

She deserves better.
How is Diddy overpowered? If anything, I see him as a good character, but under powered.

Nomination counts are what people nominate to rate how likely they are to get in. You can nominate up to five people (Ten if you correctly predict the number of the current candidate or closest to predicting the number).

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
How about ALL of them?

NoA, NoJ, SORA, and Sakurai. You could send it to all the NoA buildings. I think there are mulitple? I know one is right next to the school I want to go to in Redmound WA, so that will be interesting. I also think there is on in California.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Whipped this up out of boredom, it isn't supposed to be a display of my graphical prowess. Just a quickie imbued out of procrastination from writing an essay.

Kirby using Frizz.

Meh, I prefer Operation: Improve Smash's Online (Operation: ISO).
How is Diddy overpowered? If anything, I see him as a good character, but under powered.

Nomination counts are what people nominate to rate how likely they are to get in. You can nominate up to five people (Ten if you correctly predict the number of the current candidate or closest to predicting the number).
If you're a competitive player, you'll know that Diddy is broken with his bananas. GTGTGTGT.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
****, I got drafted as a translator? LOL, get me a partner. Translating is hard.

Ahh **** you *****s are wrong now. The only character that's OP in Brawl in MK. Diddy and Snake actually have disadvantaged Match-ups unlike MK. I'll agree though that the balance is not great when comparing some one like Olimar to Sheik.

Noooooooo Diddy is not OP LOL, the best player in my state, one of my training partners, is a Diddy main and there is another Diddy main ranked 3rd in my state, I don't feel out of options or shut down by playing against him.

Learn to deal with bananas and see what type of player the diddy is. Use them against him or throw them away.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
@Star, I love the idea, and I'm very into it, I actually have about thirty "Kirby Hats" in my art colletion. I'll post some as soon as I get my hand on Paint tool SAI, and get my scanner back up. Buuuut do your essay :)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
To add on to my last post, MK has won 50% of the tourney money and only 27% of the community uses MK. That's not even a third. That should speak for how strong MK is in Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom