• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW RUMOR: Roster Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Ridleys going to be a Boss character. He's big, has and has a boss music.

Ness is out of the game.

Not that I would want this but Mii would definatly be in before Animal Crossing villiger. And I don't want either.

Only 1 FE character? There will be more.

Why the hell does everybody think Geno will be in, hes not that cool and hes been in ONE game and he dosn't even belong to Nintendo.

Young Link in his Windwaker form wouldn't look right in the game at all. And he'd still be a clone of link, so hes out.

So many things that make this dumb thing false. On my experiance on these boards I've seen about 10 of these now and they're really starting to piss me off. Don't beleive any of this.

The Director

Smash Lord
Why is Animal Crosser hard to believe? There's an AC stage, AC ATs, AC items...not hard to believe at all.

And you forget, Geno has a big following in Japan as well. They're RPG freaks over there, and when a timeless one comes along they don't forget about it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Ness is out of the game.

Not that I would want this but Mii would definatly be in before Animal Crossing villiger. And I don't want either.

Why the hell does everybody think Geno will be in, hes not that cool and hes been in ONE game and he dosn't even belong to Nintendo.

Young Link in his Windwaker form wouldn't look right in the game at all. And he'd still be a clone of link, so hes out.

So many things that make this dumb thing false. On my experiance on these boards I've seen about 10 of these now and they're really starting to piss me off. Don't beleive any of this.

That "BOSS" Music was basically confirmed to be stage music on the X update

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Saying my thoughts on this roster it's confirmed to be fake already so there's really nothing I could say. It's a pretty average roster but Ness' inclusion pretty much gave it away as a fake since Sakurai already confirmed him to be gone.

There's also a lack of a lot of third party characters and an unimaginable amount of characters Sakurai has recently said in an interview with Famitsu.
How many 3rd party characters do you think he's adding?

Captain Anthony

Smash Apprentice
A really good indication that this might be fake: Notice the lists begin with all the characters who have been released on the Dojo, and then lists new ones. Meaning the process of this list making was probably "Look whose there, then put a bunch of others."

But I'll say this is a very good roster. If it's fake, at least it's smart.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I really good indication that this might be fake: Notice the lists begin with all the characters who have been released on the Dojo, and then lists new ones. Meaning the process of this list making was probably "Look whose there, then put a bunch of others."

But I'll say this is a very good roster. If it's fake, at least it's smart.
Well DUH, it was probably organized in such fashion, it is fake but THAT of all thinks is not the reason

What way would you organize it?

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'd be happy w/that list. Though the AC Villager and Isaac I do not seeing making it, it still wouldn't be illogical. No Pichu? :(

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Ashleys not going to be playable. There are other characters that are higher in the WW series.

Ridely is going to be a Boss BECAUASE HE FRIEKIEN BIG. He won't be able to fit in the game at all. Also if you say that Japan is big on RPGs you just helped me prove this is wrong even more because only Ike appears on this list. Just because there is an animal crossing symbol dosn't mean **** about an AC character getting in. I'm telling you thier custom just like Miis and Miis are the new thing today. Even though I don't want Miis AC villager has no chance.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Geno and olimar were heavily requested characters, and PT isn't THAT WTF. just.....unique. and unique=/= WTF

still, list needs more takamaru.
So unique he was WTF. Honestly, even if more people did expect him, did anyone expected him to fight indirectly?

RegalBuster

Smash Lord

Ness is out of the game.

Your an idiot. WW Link wouldn't be a clone as He'd have weaons TP never got like the Deku Leaf, Skull Hammer etc. Geno is one of the most wanted characters for Brawl, someone from nintendo(forget who) basically said A Villager is in. and there is more than 1 FE character.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Still, this roster still lacks many things. Like, there's pretty much no other japan-only newcomers. thats a bit fishy right there.

and there should be more 3rd parties. Sakurai said there will be more 3rd party characterS. not one 3rd party character.

I still refuse to believe this list, even if it has megaman. It's far too generic.

HulkingRage

Smash Apprentice

Ness is out of the game.

the ridely music can be stage music, and he can be easily formatted for brawl

ness isnt completely deconfirmed, sakurai can make mistakes with wording too,
but yes, i believe he is

animal crossing villager was basically conefirmed in a interview with animal crossings maker

there are 2 fe characters

geno is very popular in japan, and in the united states, and he ranked very highly on the poll

windwaker link is highly supported, bt i agree that he wouldnt fit into smash, but if this is true, im sure sakurai will think of something

just my thoughts on your post

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Your the idiot. I didn't say the WW Link would be a clone. I said he wouldn't fit in because he would look very very weird. Ike and Marth are not enough, trufully I don't even think Marth will return. I think another FE character will join. And SOME nintendo guy. hmm. That sounds pretty fake. I'll eat my own **** the day an AC character gets in Brawl,

Colino

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrColino
Olimar
Krystal
K. Rool
Geno
Animal Crossing Villager
Ridley
Isaac

you gotta be kidding me.. does he expect someone to believe that?

oh yea, I work for nintendo people, and I'm sakurai's butler, he's gonna put homer simpson in brawl.. yea..

Thedude3445

Smash Apprentice
Your the idiot. I didn't say the WW Link would be a clone. I said he wouldn't fit in because he would look very very weird. Ike and Marth are not enough, trufully I don't even think Marth will return. I think another FE character will join. And SOME nintendo guy. hmm. That sounds pretty fake. I'll eat my own **** the day an AC character gets in Brawl,
Get ready to eat your ***** on Febuary 10th. 2008.

Boofer

Smash Ace
Olimar
Krystal
K. Rool
Geno
Animal Crossing Villager
Ridley
Isaac

Surely you're not claiming that those characters are unbelievable.

RedKnight

Smash Ace
If a Wind Waker themed Link is in, plus normal Link...whatll happen when they meet?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Olimar
Krystal
K. Rool
Geno
Animal Crossing Villager
Ridley
Isaac

oh yea, I work for nintendo people, and I'm sakurai's butler, he's gonna put homer simpson in brawl.. yea..
Actually it's a believable roster.

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
The villeger, Geno, and Issac killed it. Unless they have some proof or pics I'm not buying it one bit

PS: I don't hate geno but having megaman and him doesn't seem possibly.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Olimar
Krystal
K. Rool
Geno
Animal Crossing Villager
Ridley
Isaac

Those characters are all logical choices. Especially Ridley and Olimar.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
The villeger, Geno, and Issac killed it. Unless they have some proof or pics I'm not buying it one bit

PS: I don't hate geno but having megaman and him doesn't seem possibly.
Why would Isaac kill it? He's a probable character that really has nothing going against him.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Your the idiot. I didn't say the WW Link would be a clone. I said he wouldn't fit in because he would look very very weird.
I guess someone can't read even the things he posts.

skyblue

Smash Apprentice
That had better not be the real list (not that I believe it one bit). It needs more females...like Micaiah.

And besides, the guy who made the list sounds like he made it up, considering he took the safe route and chose characters who have a considerable possibility of making it in. I'm betting Sakurai will have suprise characters in the game whose chances seem unlikely. And that is why this rumor wreaks of fake.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
That had better not be the real list (not that I believe it one bit). It needs more females...like Micaiah.

And besides, the guy who made the list sounds like he made it up, considering he took the safe route and chose characters who have a considerable possibility of making it in. I'm betting Sakurai will have suprise characters in the game whose chances seem unlikely. And that is why this rumor wreaks of fake.

Indeed. If all the characters on Brawl are going to be ones everyone expects then I will be very dissapointed.

Toastmeister

Smash Apprentice
I feel like this lacks... surpise characters. I mean, where's the "WTF"? SSB64 had Jigglypuff, and Melee had Game and Watch.
This ain't got nothing!

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I don't care what the roster is, as long as my mains are in, and they are!

Although Miciah would be nice...

CommanderGrit

Smash Apprentice
This roster sucks. I want some unexpected characters.
oh please, if there was an unexpected character on that roster, then you would argue that that character would never get in. People like you will never be happy. and isnt Ness an unexpected character?

Sakurai even said that Brawl was for the fans, so why are you so surprized that this list contains several popular choices.

While i dont think its right to totally accept this list, i think its equally bad to just downright bash it! I say we should just wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom