• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW RUMOR: Roster Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
AC villager over Lucario is absolute madness. Lucario would at least have an interesting moveset, Jigglypuff needs to get axed from the roster for him in my opinion, but we won't know until Japan gets Brawl.

edit: This roster is beyond r-tard.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
hahaha jigglymaster = fail.
Lol ******* I was talkinga about the Y.Link from the first game. First sentence was about WW link, second sentence was about Y.Link from Melee. You=fail.

AC villager over Lucario is absolute madness. Lucario would at least have an interesting moveset, Jigglypuff needs to get axed from the roster for him in my opinion, but we won't know until Japan gets Brawl.

edit: This roster is beyond r-tard.
Lol your on crack thinking Jiggly's gonna get the boot. Shes an original character.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
He's not original.
Ooh! Ooh! And he's ugly, too! You forgot ugly! K. Rool is uuuuuuugly. :chuckle:

Isaac? Nope. K. Rool? Gross. Ness? Improbable (to me, anyway). Replace those three with Sukapon, Takamaru, and Claus respectively and I'd take it.

...Too bad it's fake. ;)

Colenstien

Smash Ace
In short: That roster is teh suck.

I don't think it is "teh suck" per say but it still is a very predictable roster. I don't think K. Rool will be in though. I love the Donkey Kong series but I think 3 is a little much. But this is most likely fake because Sakurai likes to make us say "What the DUCK!?"

Boofer

Smash Ace
I kinda want to lock this, because I know its fake. How do I know? The roster is too obvious. There isn't a single "wow" character, which we all know Sakurai likes to do. Other than Pokemon Trainer, everything there has been predicted multiple times since Brawl was announced.

In short: That roster is teh suck.
I agree that the roster is very obvious, and it does lack a wow factor (well, to us forum members anyway). However, I don't think that's reason enough to dismiss it completely. If I never went to smash forums, I wouldn't even know some of the characters that I would consider obvious now. I'm guessing that's how most casuals would feel.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
All I know is that this is a fake roster. And I'm not going to bother arguing anymore cause no matter what we say its not going to change in the end.

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
Lol your on crack thinking Jiggly's gonna get the boot. Shes an original character.
I'm not on crack, I'm sick of only first gen pokemon being playable. I know Jiggles is original, and I've got nothing against him/her/it, but come on, we have enough pink puffballs dont we? I'd rather see a pokemon with freaking hands than something with little nubs for limbs ;p.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
If this is real, I would be heartily disspointed. There aren't any really surprising characters. At all. Bleh. Not to mention there are no Newcomers for Mario or Zelda (well I suppose you could count Young Link), and no other Newcomers for Pokemon excluding Pokemon Trainer.

Oh, and I refuse to believe this mainly for the fact that is has Ness. Yep. I loved him being in, but how could he not be a clone, and why would Sakurai include clones? Seriously.

Zink

Smash Champion
Ew. I call fake. Rather lame looking. They took NO risks in eliminating characters, and only added a few unknowns, relatively speaking, and they were pobably just like the top 10 voted characters. It's obvious, limited, and dull.
Bad.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
Oh my god, people

This is Nintendrone. Are you seriously believing this is the entire roster?

AllanT

Smash Apprentice
well like he said its a rumor....

the possibility of it being true is very slim but you never know.

RDK

Smash Hero
I think it's funny that anyone would still take this seriously, even after it's been stated that this came from Gamefaqs.

I've taken the liberty of coming up with a simple equation to further illustrate my point:

Gamefaqs < Sh*t

Boofer

Smash Ace
Oh my god, people

Hmm...you never know. He isn't the primary source. He even clearly says that it's a rumor. I don't think you should necessarily dismiss it completely, though I know why you are, considering his lies.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
That roster is TOO realistic. All the choices are the obvious ones, which is why I don't buy it. There's no WTF character in there. None at all.

Boofer

Smash Ace
Ness says hi...
Lucas says hi. So you're saying that Jigglypuff isn't going to return, but some other baloon-like pokemon with some similarities to Jiggs will replace her?

But really though, I'd bet money that Jigglypuff is going to be in. I would also prefer a "cooler" pokemon, but face it, Jigglypuff is basically a smash icon now.

Frogla

Smash Ace
Im actually quite disappointed with this roster. Really for just the lack of content, they should build more on past series too.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Ahahahahaha. Okay. It's definitely fake. Cases in point:

Oh my god, people

Now that you say it, wasn't Nintendrone someone who claimed to have had an exclusive interview with someone from high up and posted a bunch of vague-and-truthy claims that caused everyone to go crazy and were still believed by many months after the whole thing was proven to be fake?

I've taken the liberty of coming up with a simple equation to further illustrate my point:

Gamefaqs < Sh*t
Also, this. Can't beat science.

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
Go ahead.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make, but that alone should tell you that whatever point you are trying to make makes no sense.
Just because YOU don't understand what i'm saying, doesn't mean that my point makes no sense...

If the world went with that logic, then we wouldn't get anywhere...

But i'm saying that Sakurai isn't going to remove a character with an original moveset, Ness was replaced by Lucas, (they have very similar movesets) and I don't think Marth is out yet...

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
Lucas says hi. So you're saying that Jigglypuff isn't going to return, but some other baloon-like pokemon with some similarities to Jiggs will replace her?

But really though, I'd bet money that Jigglypuff is going to be in. I would also prefer a "cooler" pokemon, but face it, Jigglypuff is basically a smash icon now.

Indeed. I think the creators made a big mistake for putting it in the first game. Now it is loved by too many people. xD

But....I love Ness too. :urg:

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman

Wigglytuff is replacing Jigg...

Stryks

Smash Hero

I mean that JUST because shes an original charater in the smash game doesnt mean her place is 100% secured...

jiggly's popularity isnt as big as it was when 64 and melee came out, after all so many pokemon have appeared since then, she isnt even in the anime anymore...

just saying XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom