• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW RUMOR: Roster Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
As long as a second Mother rep isn't Ness as it says there, I could like this roster.
I can not believe you went from being a huge Ness supporter, to not wanting him in the game at all.

Fearthesmash

Smash Apprentice
Its an entirely feasible roster, 42 characters total. Contains alot of the characters the community expects to get in anyway. Couple things that put me off believeing it though, Geno and Megaman are both third party(Ownership of Geno is disputable, check the Geno thread) and also, the lack of any SOURCE for this info. Its entirely possible its true, and to all those saying "so-and-so is/isn't in it so its obviously false" you people need to learn that THEY ARE NOT GUARANTEEDLY IN IT. However at the momment it does not hold any real concrete evidence.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Its an entirely feasible roster, 42 characters total. Contains alot of the characters the community expects to get in anyway. Couple things that put me off believeing it though, Geno and Megaman are both third party(Ownership of Geno is disputable, check the Geno thread) and also, the lack of any SOURCE for this info. Its entirely possible its true, and to all those saying "so-and-so is/isn't in it so its obviously false" you people need to learn that THEY ARE NOT GUARANTEEDLY IN IT. However at the momment it does not hold any real concrete evidence.
Geno AND Megaman can both get in...there is NOTHING stopping that from happening

Magically Enhanced Hobo

Smash Journeyman
I come from the land of the ice and snow..
The Final Roster will probably be exactly like this. No real surprises. We here at Smash Boards have basically searched for every possible "WTF?" character, therefore it's very likely that it will be somebody we've already looked into and won't be as surprised.

This roster is fine by me. All of the best veterans return (I wish Roy would return, but I have to accept it isn't happening.), and we have Isaac! What more could I ask for? Isaac is the best character for the game. He alone makes the roster complete IMO.
I agree. Isaac alone is what made this roster for me. Kinda happy to see Sheik and Marth on there, although I was hoping for another FE rep.

And yeah, the WTF character would have to be Geno. Seriously, outside of this board, who the hell has played SMRPG? I asked everyone in my school, no one had a clue who Geno was.

Dragothel

Smash Journeyman
I very much like this roster, pretty solid and beleivable, sure hope its true

Boofer

Smash Ace
The Final Roster will probably be exactly like this. No real surprises. We here at Smash Boards have basically searched for every possible "WTF?" character, therefore it's very likely that it will be somebody we've already looked into and won't be as surprised.

This roster is fine by me. All of the best veterans return (I wish Roy would return, but I have to accept it isn't happening.), and we have Isaac! What more could I ask for? Isaac is the best character for the game. He alone makes the roster complete IMO.
I don't know. I love the list, but I still think we will get a couple "WTF" characters. Think about it. Who saw Pokemon Trainer coming? If we were speculating for melee, would anyone have guessed Game and Watch or Ice Climbers? That and the fact that there is no proof is why I'm skeptical.

Zenigame

Smash Apprentice
And yeah, the WTF character would have to be Geno. Seriously, outside of this board, who the hell has played SMRPG? I asked everyone in my school, no one had a clue who Geno was.

Isn't PT the "WTF?" character? Absolutely NOONE saw him coming befor that fateful night.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
LOL @ people saying some of those characters don't deserve to be in.

Looking over it, I would say most of them deserve to be playable even if the roster is fake.

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
What can the Animal Crossing character honestly do? Will he be speed? middle of the road on everything? What would his movset be? SO many questions begged from this alleged roster.

Honestly, I dont think thats the roster, but, 42 characters is a decent amount.

HulkingRage

Smash Apprentice
i believe its real, everything is feasible, thats would be my roster if i made one
even if its not fake and he only had one more character, it would need to be Captain Falcon

M.K

Level 55
I love the roster, especially Olimar, AC Villager, and Geno.

OK, I said I like the AC Villager, what is wrong with that? What do people have against him? Who cares that he is named Villager? It's just as bad as "Fox". OMG A FOX! LIKE I CANT TELL THAT ALREADY!

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I love the roster, especially Olimar, AC Villager, and Geno.

OK, I said I like the AC Villager, what is wrong with that? What do people have against him? Who cares that he is named Villager? It's just as bad as "Fox". OMG A FOX! LIKE I CANT TELL THAT ALREADY!
lol. Still can't believe how Krystal got her name...

Nothing's really wrong with any of these characters. There just isn't enough... "WTF."

And to anyone saying that AC is a horrible character... glad you aren't making this game. :laugh:

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Saying my thoughts on this roster it's confirmed to be fake already so there's really nothing I could say. It's a pretty average roster but Ness' inclusion pretty much gave it away as a fake since Sakurai already confirmed him to be gone.

There's also a lack of a lot of third party characters and an unimaginable amount of characters Sakurai has recently said in an interview with Famitsu.

HulkingRage

Smash Apprentice
sense no one has picked up on one of my last posts, the animal crossing character is very likely, there was a iterview with the maker of animal crossing( i dont recall his name, or the link) and he told the person that sakurai had contacted him for music and the satge and such, and it eventually turned into having a playable character in brawl, which will most likely be the villager

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
I think Geno (one off character), Olimar (very tiny character), and PT (Obvious reason) are the WTF characters.

sense no one has picked up on one of my last posts, the animal crossing character is very likely, there was a iterview with the maker of animal crossing( i dont recall his name, or the link) and he told the person that sakurai had contacted him for music and the satge and such, and it eventually turned into having a playable character in brawl, which will most likely be the villager
Fool, that was fake

Magically Enhanced Hobo

Smash Journeyman
I come from the land of the ice and snow..
K. Rool makes perfect sense. If they'd added Diddy in Melee, everyone would have been fine with K. Rool. IMO Dedede and K. Rool were in the exact same boat. Villager isn't bad either. I mean, really, the only semi-popular guy I don't see is Lucario, which means we're all first-gen Pokemon now. But honestly, who the hell cares about anything after first gen?

The Director

Smash Lord
The only reason people say Geno's inclusion in Brawl is impossible because he's old and unknown say that only because they don't like him.

Old and unknown? Hello? Ice Climbers? Pit? Game and Watch? LOLOLOLOL

And stop all the K. Rool hating. He'd be a great addition to Brawl. Just because he's a fatass doesn't mean he's unpopular.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
I think Geno (one off character), Olimar (very tiny character), and PT (Obvious reason) are the WTF characters.

Fool, that was fake
Geno and olimar were heavily requested characters, and PT isn't THAT WTF. just.....unique. and unique=/= WTF

still, list needs more takamaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom