• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW RUMOR: Roster Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
I dont hope this is the final roster. Not because I dont like it, but because I just looked it through, which kinda spoils the fun of unlocking characters.

OH and Ness in the roster? = Not going to happen

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
"Up until now, standard combos, or button-press combos, were done primarily by tapping the attack button repeatedly.

That won’t change in Brawl."

Let's use our brains, shall we?
now that was pwnage. Everyone is just afraid that if Sakurai is going to make Brawl more like the 64 version, then Ness will be restored to his former glory. fear it terrorists, fear it.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I'm getting sick of this Ness in, Ness out talk. It's the same thing over and over.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
- Ness

+ Claus.

and throw in Skapon and it'd be perfect all right!

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Seeing Geno in that list make me DOUBT it a lot.

He is the most unexpected and unknonwn character.

-_-U

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Yeah. Back to the rumor at hand... lol.

We have... I think 48 days until Brawl officially comes out. I'm sure there are Japanese members of the board that will decipher the hell out of Brawl once they get it...

So let's just have some patience and wait it out.

This ****'s bogus, anyway.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
"Up until now, standard combos, or button-press combos, were done primarily by tapping the attack button repeatedly.

That won’t change in Brawl."

Let's use our brains, shall we?
If you can't see the glaring difference between the two quotes, and genuinely believe that ness is still in brawl, then you are in denial.

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
Considering this guy has leaked stuff in the past, I'd say this is the most credible source for Brawl we have. Still probly not true, but still...

Edit: Besides, we have Dec. 15th to look forward to, guys!

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
That'd be cool, though i would only want to know the starting roster, and how many overall are in brawl.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
If you can't see the glaring difference between the two quotes, and genuinely believe that ness is still in brawl, then you are in denial.
I can't see it. could you decipher this message? Please tell me the differences.

Santini

Smash Journeyman
I really hope this isn't true. There's not enough characters. And only 4 LoZ characters? Very disturbing.

But the thing that scares me is that it looks like it could be legit...

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
I have proof that this is fake! Look at the order that it's typed up. THE SAME ORDER THE CHARACTERS ARE LISTED ON THE DOJO!!! ALL THE CHARACTERS ALREADY REVEALED WERE COPIED IN ORDER FROM DOJO TO BLOG/BOARD, then he just added the other newcommers and veterans that he thinks will be in.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I really hope this isn't true. There's not enough characters. And only 4 LoZ characters? Very disturbing.

But the thing that scares me is that it looks like it could be legit...
Even though it's confirmed false.

Shock the Hedgehog

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockhog
Seems like a coincidence that most of those characters that a large amount of people want to be included are. I think Sakurai would try to surprise us more. Also, wtf is up with EVERY character in Melee returning?

I don't believe this one bit. Though if this were the roster, I'd be happy with it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have proof that this is fake! Look at the order that it's typed up. THE SAME ORDER THE CHARACTERS ARE LISTED ON THE DOJO!!! ALL THE CHARACTERS ALREADY REVEALED WERE COPIED IN ORDER FROM DOJO TO BLOG/BOARD, then he just added the other newcommers and veterans that he thinks will be in.

That's not really proof...

balladofwindfishes

Smash Journeyman
I heard the creator of this list fessed up to being fake :x

Also those Newcomers are boring, where's random characters like Ness and GW. Sukapon 4ever.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord

hardly proof

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
I can't see it. could you decipher this message? Please tell me the differences.
Gladly:

Sakurai said:
There’s a character named Ness who has appeared in the Smash Bros. series up until now
Sakurai said:
Up until now, standard combos, or button-press combos, were done primarily by tapping the attack button repeatedly.

That won’t change in Brawl

Better?

RegalBuster

Smash Lord

Or maybe he just wanted to group the confirmed together and the "unconfirmed" together.

Zenigame

Smash Apprentice
Seems like a coincidence that most of those characters that a large amount of people want to be included are. I think Sakurai would try to surprise us more. Also, wtf is up with EVERY character in Melee returning?

There's no Roy, Doc, or Pichu.

VVayfarer

Smash Journeyman
Wow. You sure are good at noticing things. O_O

// And why would Ness be there? There is just too high a chance that this is false.

Zenigame

Smash Apprentice
@takun- that line is from the second paragraph, to prove to naysayers that "Ness is now out!" is not confirmed. Look at only the first sentence of each, and there is no difference.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord

I don't believe this one bit. Though if this were the roster, I'd be happy with it.
Where are Pichu and Dr. Mario then?

balladofwindfishes

Smash Journeyman
If he wanted to add some more hyped characters why not just throw in Lucario for good measure. I doubt all of the Pokemon are from the first generation and that Pokemon didn't gain any characters from Melee, it merely stayed the same.

Sakurai will throw an unpredictable character at us, be it Sukapon, Lololo, Nester, or Chibi we'll get something random.

Seriously, Lololo actually has a chance now that the kirby reps are all but confirmed as starters :p

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
I think that list is the most possible to happen, but that also doesn't mean it's true. Also, if that is it, I'm disappointed that there is no obscure characters. I mean, it's cool to have someone just come from left field ex: GAW.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
@takun- that line is from the second paragraph, to prove to naysayers that "Ness is now out!" is not confirmed. Look at only the first sentence of each, and there is no difference.

Youre right!
Taking things out of context DOES change meaning!

This thread is hopeless.
Out before close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom