• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW RUMOR: Roster Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

legendofme

Smash Journeyman
Honestly................that roster is garbage (if it Was True-_-). No Bowser Jr....No Waluigi.....No Panther or Pygma........at least they have King K Rool...But no Bowser Jr....Not even Ryu Suzaku from F-Zero the only one to beat Falcon in a race I think. C'mon now....But I can see that this roster is following what Japan wants....not USA.

edit:oh yeah + no clones like guy above said.

So yeah....it stinks. Like smelly rocky road behind the refrigerator after being regurgitated by Will Ferrell after a weekend of not brushing his teeth after eating two subway sized oyster poboys.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
this is more likey not real expecally since ppl are saying the guy who wrote this is even saying that it's false.

I would not mind this list if it were real but I was wondering why have an animal crossing character( come on one link is enough we don't need 2)

Also why all the rool hate I would love to see him in Brawl.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
What a sweet list of characters, if thats true, every char I support will be confirmed.

Except the animal crossing villager. Which I un-support (if that's logical)... :p

hyruleboy

Smash Apprentice
Honestly................that roster is garbage (if it Was True-_-). No Bowser Jr....No Waluigi.....No Panther or Pygma........at least they have King K Rool...But no Bowser Jr....Not even Ryu Suzaku from F-Zero the only one to beat Falcon in a race I think. C'mon now....But I can see that this roster is following what Japan wants....not USA.
How could you possibly expect THEM?

vesperview

Smash Hero
Unless you prove that the handicaps don't still make you weaker without adding percentage, then your reply is as meaningless as his (far more meaningless, actually, since he brings up a valid point. Turning on handicaps with all percentages at '0' must have some effect, yes?)
Sakurai said:
But, I began to think that there isn’t much thrill in just making yourself weaker, so I changed the system.
Disregard that, keeping it at zero, only keeps your damage meter at 0%, your reply is the only meaningless one.

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
Waluigi in Brawl o.O o please, he would be great 4 alternate costume 4 the sandbag. Or an incarnation of it.

Waluigi... NO WAY!

But this is fake.
I wait what Sakurai will say.. I only believe that!

Arteen

Smash Lord
Why would Waluigi, Panther, Pigma, or Ryu be in the game? They have no chance whatsoever.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Yep, this roster is garbage. No Master Cheif? No Ashley? Who wants to play a game without those two?

RegalBuster

Smash Lord

edit:oh yeah + no clones like guy above said.

So yeah....it stinks. Like smelly rocky road behind the refrigerator after being regurgitated by Will Ferrell after a weekend of not brushing his teeth after eating two subway sized oyster poboys.
Waluigi won't getin.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
http://nintendrone.blog.com/1780019/

Red = Wrong
Yellow = Read Note
Blue = Unknown
Green = True

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption:
Players will not have to re-gain all of their abilities. (Holy Cannoli, apparently this isn’t news but it is to me and it excites me in the pants.)
Players will have a corruption mode, similar to hyper mode, that will only be available to use for a limited amount of time. (Think symbiote spidey in SM3.)
Players will not have to switch beams, as they combine. (Think 2-D Metroid.)
The developers are working closely with Nintendo themselves to include some sort of online functionality. (Don’t get your hopes up, the way the PR worded it it sounded like it was more WiiConnect oriented than Multiplayer)
Planned to be released this year, “sooner than most are expecting.” (Oh snap.)

Super Mario Galaxy:
SMG is planned to boast some sort of multiplayer functions. (Oh god, whens the last time that happened? SMW? YES PLEASE.)
No online functionality is planned to be included. (Well, to be honest, I didn’t really expect any.)
Will be released this year. No word on when. (My guess is early/late Q4)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl:
Players will be able to choose from multiple control options. Main focus is on GC controller, and Nintendo is currently considering redistribution of them. (Good, I can’t find wavebirds anywhere. I hope this means I can just use the remote and nunchuck, he wouldn’t say.)
No motion-sensitive controls in main game. (Does that mean mini-games etc. will?) Sakurai said he wasn't going to put motion controls and then added it anyway but as optional.
Game will feature no more than 50 characters. (Gee, thanks a lot. I didn’t know that already )
“Since there’s a huge fan-demand for online play, the game will almost definitely feature it. That’s the plan. We pay a lot more attention to the fans than you would think, and we think it would be pretty dumb to ignore it. What’s funny is if we had never addressed the rumor, people wouldn’t be so expectant of it as they are.” (Thank god, hopefully an end to the “This better be online or I’m not buying it” stuff.)

They wouldn’t tell me any new specific characters. (Just thought I’d get that in there.)
“Fans will be extremely pleased with the quality and number of characters we’ve brought around, as we made this very much a fan-desire project. There won’t be anymore ‘clones’ (just thought I should mention, he did the finger quote thing, and I literally lol’d) either. There are definitely characters that will be huge surprises too, one of which happens to be my absolute favorite.” (Thanks for the cliffhanger. Wait…so no more clones? What about…)

Not all characters will return. All of the original smash bros. will. (Oh…bye Roy (one of my mains.)) Ness?
Alternate Costumes/Color Schemes will be included. (Hot sauce. I’ll take white Zora Link please.) Costumes: No. Colors: Yes
No comment on third parties. (**** you.)
The game has been made “more balanced”. (Cool. No more tiers? Ummm…idk if I like this yet.)
N64 like intros. (lol)
No comment on “advanced techniques”. (I’m mediocre at that stuff anyway, so, I’m neutral on this.)
There will be new items, and some have been taken out. (Bob-ombs confirmed, don’t worry.)
Super Smash Attacks are not immediately activated, can be reserved. (Well, now that I think about it…duh.)
Adventure mode will be much larger, classic mode will be featured. (No word on if chars. Would have individual stories) Adventure Mode = SSE. Classic Mode ???
Will include more game modes, some from N64 will return. (Due to popular demand, apparently.)
Events will be included. (I love those things, so to me it’s awesome.)
This game is scheduled to release this year. (My guess is Fall.) Well, it was delayed.
No comment on shoot the credits.

You can't say the list is fake because No Clones, since the same site posted the list AND the No Clones claim. You can't pick and choose.

legendofme

Smash Journeyman
Why would Waluigi, Panther, Pigma, or Ryu be in the game? They have no chance whatsoever.
I can see I went overboard with Ryu, Panther, and Pygma. Now my boggle is how can you say Waluigi doesn't have a chance if Wario is in? Everyone has a chance.....seriously.

Who heard of the Ice Climbers until Melee arrived? And even if we knew I bet they aren't more popular than 80% of the characters Nintendo has ever made ever. But they managed to get on Melee. So how not Waluigi?:p

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I can see I went overboard with Ryu, Panther, and Pygma. Now my boggle is how can you say Waluigi doesn't have a chance if Wario is in? Everyone has a chance.....seriously.

Who heard of the Ice Climbers until Melee arrived? And even if we knew I bet they aren't more popular than 80% of the characters Nintendo has ever made ever. But they managed to get on Melee. So how not Waluigi?:p
Comparing Warios chances to Waluigi, eh?
Wario gets in because people want him in, he has his own series, and wasn't just playable in spinoff games.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
No, I say no to this roster, why you ask? Not enough Blaziken. Not enough Lucario.
NOT ENOUGH ANYTHING.
I will murder Sakurai if this turns out to be the exact roster. I have no prblems wit anyone, I am just saying that there are key people missing.
And, why is Mewtwo rumored in? Thats REATARDED

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman

Waluigi isn;t part of the Wario franchise...at all, not even a cameo

tirkaro

Smash Champion
I don't believe this. At least, not too much.
The roster seems far too "Expected" there's hardly any WTF here.
nevertheless, I half-want to belive this, and half don't want to believe it. I want to believe it, since it has megaman, but I don't want to belive it, since it doesn't have takamaru.

lets wait until dec 15th. he might not know the entire roster.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
so... the only reason behind anyones "this can't be rieht" is because Ness is on it? Either way, I hope this list is semi-right, it's a nice number to go with :D

legendofme

Smash Journeyman
Comparing Warios chances to Waluigi, eh?
Wario gets in because people want him in, he has his own series, and wasn't just playable in spinoff games.
This is true. Though my point is that one of the most insignificant characters have made it to Melee and Brawl...just to say flat out Waluigi has "no chance" is crazy, my dude. Just say you know that he has very lil chance:ohwell: is all I'm saying.

And I could say the same for a lot of characters.

Okay..nevermind..thank you Darkvision. But I still stick with it's anybody's game right now.

yoshibomb1289

Smash Rookie
he might be a hidden character but good point he was in the other two and he is a good character plus I think alot of people use him.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Captain Falcon not coming back would be the only factor short of a nuclear holocaust that would make me not get Brawl.

this roster seems plausible, but whatever never trust rumors without proooof

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Hoping this is true, mainly because of Ridley.

Hm, if this true, than that could mean what NyaNyase has been posting is true is well, except for maybe the further delay of the US release.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Captain Falcon not coming back would be the only factor short of a nuclear holocaust that would make me not get Brawl.

this roster seems plausible, but whatever never trust rumors without proooof
Hmm... seems like something Sakurai would do.

"Well, we decided that the fans were right. We need to rush this game to make the holiday season. So we decided to cut one character from the roster."

*Hears Captain Falcon moving his stuff from his cubicle*

"Good luck for Super Smash Bros. 4, Captain Falcon."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom