• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Okay, Nolan's been talking to me and I'm seriously considering tagging along with you guys to AZ. This decision comes primarily from my desire to see all the AZ peeps again.

But, there are a few hurdles to overcome.

1) I don't get out of class until 2. Which means I have to rush over to my place all the way in Rio Rancho in order to get my clothes, toiletries, etc. and then either head to the meeting place or hitch a ride from someone willing to pick me up. If you guys aren't meeting at someone's house (a place I can park and keep my car there for the whole time we're gone) then I HAVE to get a ride.

And no...I can't just pack all my stuff beforehand in the morning because I'm staying at my dad's house right now (not my regular home). In short, it means I don't have any of my stuff here TO PACK!

2) My English teacher might throw something stupid my way over the weekend. If he does, I can't go.

Again, this is a definite maybe...but at this point, it's up in the air.

Also, I don't want to be a burden to anyone planning to leave early.

tekkie

Smash Master
We leave Abq at 2-3 (3 at the latest).

:D
roight, i was considering going to chem lab at 2 which should be out by 3:30. i'll probably go and talk to the TA and see if it will take longer than an hour. if its sketchy i'll ditch and do it monday. can i get someone's cell number?

also here is a prelim list of god tier items in scribblenauts:

cupid bow
grappling hook
pegasus
propeller
glue
shovel
black hole

Dekar173

Justice Man
roight, i was considering going to chem lab at 2 which should be out by 3:30. i'll probably go and talk to the TA and see if it will take longer than an hour. if its sketchy i'll ditch and do it monday. can i get someone's cell number?
505-715-0076

will you just be on campus or something when we get into Socorro? I need a number to call so we can get into contact and find out where to go.

shovel blows!

tekkie

Smash Master
505-715-0076

will you just be on campus or something when we get into Socorro? I need a number to call so we can get into contact and find out where to go.

shovel blows!
i can meet you at my dorm or near the front gate of campus or some ****. the number to this room i am sitting in is (575)-835-6077 i believe. i don't have a cell phone because i'm a bastard. hence, i will probably call you either as soon as i get out of lab if i go to it or around 3:30 if i don't hear from you by then.

and shovel is the only digging tool that doesn't suck noodles unless theres something i'm unaware of (backhoe sucks)

edit: propeller glued to the star is awesome

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Here is my number as well if you just wanna have phone sex
801-885-4543

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I'll still be here. I can probably hold a fest too, if you guys care.

And I'd say good luck to you guys, but you wont need it! **** face!

jt!!!

Smash Rookie
Shout-outs:
Okay, first oos tourney= mega win (i love all you guys... in the gayest way possible)

-My car(tekkie,twister,Ax,Casey)=Most awesome win car no fail present... at least as long as matt and myself were driving, Also im sure byans pretty sore after all the plundering that matt and tekkie were so kind to provide.

-Twins: as always love the magic and the **** talking aka poor poor gthugKirbby (SHHUTT THE **** UP!)

-Nolan and goyf: we hate you.... not in a bad way but seriouly gg :( no keep round count=:(

-Zman: most win ever kill that marth. AAAAHHHHHH YOU SUCK ***!!! u cnt do R+aaa....?

-Steven: best kill ever on Darkshifter 0todeath D3. lol

-Finaly: all those kind enough to MM me and mess around AZ you were awesome. Utah you all suck... nah im just kidding GG really.

P.S. Bryan you fail in ways only the man at the gas station could surpass.
Also one complaint.... terrible organization 12-4am 16 hours for a tourney never again plz...

FUN FUN FUN looking forward to the next one:)

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Stuff:

AZ: Thanks for hosting the tourney. It was fun, but pretty badly organized.
Dark Shifter/Bryce: Thanks for housing. Sorry you had to play me so early :( Bad MU is Bad.

Wobbles: GGs in the crew battle. I would have won if X hadn't taken 2 of my stocks. :p

Other guys: I didn't talk to/hang out with you enough.

Utah: You guys are cool. GGs at the tourney, even though I only played X once in crews, and no one else.

X: your Sonic is ****. I was confused the entire time. Too bad my grabs are broken. I wan't to play an actual set against you some time.

Other guys: I didn't talk to/hang out with you enough.

Everett: you are from NM. Choke less K?(both in game and apparently IRL)

El Paso: Bring more people. Also, I'm not going to your guys's tourney this weekend :( I are broke.

Duffman: GGs. Legit loss is legit. You are by far the best GaW I've ever played against. You also ***** in crews.

AB: Get EP to bring more people, and go back to Ike.

I'm pretty burnt out of smash, and it's been awhile since I've said that.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
im way to tired to make shoutouts. but ggs to all.

and ken neth what i said was truth. id much rather fight marth than snake. snake can go eat a ****.

and like gorf im burnt out on smash. i wanna play games that i like more (like tvc and mvc) than brawl or melee.

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Would NM be interesting in coming to Las vegas sometime for UNLV monthlies?

Would be hella legit, regional sized brawl tourneys, with out of state players, side events like blazblue and brawl plus. Great venue, (at the college) first one is in November.

Something to consider?

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
NM only shoutouts for now
will copypasta in the results thread later...

@Car Sexy: The car ride itself was just too good. We had an awesome time with some epic lulzy moments, Mr. 156, crazy gas station guy, crosses on the road, In-N-Out, Brawl in the car, just laughing the whole trip. This car was win!

@Tekkie: you are a good player you just lack the competition in socorro to get better. Work on D3 and Kirby alot and next tourney you will do awesome. Cool hanging out with you and we had some good friendlies.

@JT: Thanks to you and your mom for letting us take the car. You played awesome this tourney and next time I know you will **** in doubles. That yoshi player just mindcontrolled you into losing :dizzy:. You were hilarious this trip and it was great laughing at people at the tourney. BLACK CAPT. FALCON!!

@Mr. 156 a.k.a AX: INESCAPABLE B.S.!!!! I had fun playing doubles even though we got plundered. It was cool that you came on the trip with us hope it didn't affect your school stuff too much. Fun as hell road trip.

@Dekar: Goddayum! you're just too pro. So glad that you represented our state in this tourney. Nice job in taking first and plundering everyone in MM's in AZ. Also "Too much gay sex?" Coming from the guy who shared a bed with another dude keeping everybody else up with your giggling all night:laugh: Don't call me gay when we take showers together you gay man...

@Zman: So happy that you beat that Marth *** who tried to CG you. I also had fun yelling at him with the rest of NM :laugh: Too bad we didn't get to do psychic fattie doubles MM's. Great stuff though Zman you're winner! I still love you even though you knocked us out of dubbles :(

@Steven: Wish I could've witnessed your 0-death on D3. You also played great and I'm glad you represented our state. Your DK is higher tier than any Snake. :bee: I also still love you even though you plundered us in teams...

@Nolan: your shirt was better...:ohwell: I only saw you beat Hades' Yoshi but I heard alot of people talking about how good your Pika was. Good stuff Nolan and also screw MK mirite??

@Bort a.k.a. Goyf: lrn2spell?? Haha I didn't get to see you play but I'm sure you repped well.

@Neil: :falcon:

@Twins: you guys were the life of the party =D Your magic is top tier.

@Sinz: you still count as NM to me :) Good stuff at the tourney your Snake is getting better all the time. Your doubles team was **** as well. keep in touch...

@ all of NM: All of you rock my world. Great times playing smash with everyone. I am also pretty burnt out from smash right now. I might be done with the game for awhile... at least with the competitive scene for now. I'll still practice with anyone if they want it and I'm still up for friendlies/fests. I'm just tired of the MK/Snake scene... :(

tekkie

Smash Master
@car sexy: the greatest car ever. period.

@JT: thank your mom for the car and your aunt for the housing. amazing hookups :O keep your ROB shenanigans up and keep working on snake so you can start plundering everyone even more. OH and your screaming at chain grabbers is top tier.

@twister: keep up the awesome. maybe settle on some characters lol. also 33rd place ftw

@mr. 156: BAHAHAHAHA dude mr right plundered you sooooo hard. but the rest of the trip was sweeeeet. keep up your pit gayness and stop getting sniped under the stage ;D

@dekar: unstoppable. you need to youtube those ****-therapy sessions you had with the rest of the southwest.

@nolan: i'm really glad you won that match against hades because i was pretty sure you were going to kill yourself if you hadn't.

@zman: son of a ***** that dair to dtilt to fsmash is horrible. you're amazing.

@goyf: should have MM'ed axe's toon link or something, show him some real IC's.

@goldenglove: i guess you really are the snake destroyer. and of course the ultimate 0-death kirby **** monster. holy crap.

@sinz: way to win that sweet snake ditto with ken. that was awesome.

@that lady at the lordsburg gas station: i <3 you forever thanks for the free coffee :D

@new mexico:

and i'm seriously working on kirby and dedede and maybe a bit of snake now. time for some tier whoring :dizzy:

Top Bottom