• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
Hey Arms, welcome to Albuquerque, home of some **** finbe smashers!

Where you live and all that jazz? Dekar(Casey) or I will PM you.. Good to have yah :p

Dekar173

Justice Man
Welcome Arms, or shall I call you Armz? You'll be replacing Everett, btw (he's Sinz, he left us for Utah because he hates us ;D)

What part of town do you live in?

Arms

Smash Rookie
I live over by Academy and Wyoming. Still don't know my way around town very well (only been here for a few weeks).

Dekar173

Justice Man
Academy and Wyoming? You in school atm or no? You play Brawl/Melee? Or just 64? (I ask because of your avi ;D)

@David- lol that's what I was thinking. We were playing with Kyle earlier! Silly Erich.

Erich!!! I needdddd that recording equipment, and Bryan wants his Watchmen :p When could we possibly get them/could you give them to someone else in the Smash community?

Arms

Smash Rookie
Yeah I'm going to college but my course load isn't very big.

I play Melee/Brawl. I'm rusty at both of em, Haven't had anyone to play with for a while now.

@David- lol that's what I was thinking. We were playing with Kyle earlier! Silly Erich.

Erich!!! I needdddd that recording equipment, and Bryan wants his Watchmen :p When could we possibly get them/could you give them to someone else in the Smash community?
...Wow. HOW DID I MIX THAT UP?!?!?!?!?!? I feel bad now, haha. Sorry David. And Kyle. I knew that.

I can get you your recording stuff soon Dekar...hmmm, I'm working this entire freaking weekend though, but maybe afterward at a smashfest or something? Or I can give it to Kyle or David, along with their camcorder cord (lol), and they can give it to you.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Just stop by our work at any time this weekend and odds are one of us will be there.

And I'll forgive you, but just this once *glares*

haha

Welcome Armz. Were do you go to school? Unm, Cnm, or are you in high school? If you go to UNM then let us know what times you're free and we can set up smashing :D

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
Armz welcome to the land of entrapment...
Alot of us are in college as well... just post your schedule and we can play smash when you're free.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Welcome to the scene, Arms. If you're at UNM, just text me (505-301-2961) and I'll inform you of when smash is going down on campus. If not, well, hopefully somebody will hold a fest this weekend.

Arms

Smash Rookie
I'm at CNM this semester. My schedule is:

Mon Wed - 11:30 - 1:00

Tues Thur- 3-4

Fri - 8-12

But even if I'm not around campus I would be willing to drive down to UNM.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
We have a group that is usually free MWF 2-whenever at UNM. I'm not so sure about TR because I'm usually busy around then, but I'm pretty sure there is a group free on those days too.

My number is (505) 850-5281 if you want to get ahold of me (My name is Walker)

Welcome to the scene Arms.

Also, holy crap chinese DI.

Arms

Smash Rookie
Well if you guys do something today, let me know my number is 505-801-0259 and I'll be there.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I personally won't be because I have a dentist appointment, but check with Steven (Golden Glove) (505-301-2961), because he usually does do something.

tekkie

Smash Master
Also, holy crap chinese DI.
i think i did this in a friendly with you once when you tried to IC spike me over the edge and you stopped for a second because i ended up on the stage behind you :bee:

edit:

az has dark shifter.

10darkshiftertoosexy's
you left a blank next to my name in your shoutouts we must kung fu fight next time we meet

double edit:
melee 3-player free-for-alls look hilarious

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol its cool Erich. We've been mixed up our whole lives =[ hahahaha

School is so freakin long!!! Man. So whens the next tournie =] I thought I read somewhere Dekar saying we are doing a big one in Feb???

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
ARMZ! WHAT UP MY *****! jk, but nice to have more people in the scene. you don't live to far from salty. ill pm my # to you :D

august- its true though! brawl- samus and shiek, tvc- jun and saki, bb- noel, tao, and litchi, sf4- cammy, chun, viper, mvc2- jill/ruby/bb hood. but i like pink-haired anime girls, so i might pick her up.

btw kitsune is japanese for fox

for some odd reason, i just imagined tsubaki and tekkaman blade fighting and it being the most badass thing ever.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
lol, yeah, it is true... But I can't deny their girlish charm. I don't play any female characters in GG though! :O

Arms

Smash Rookie
Fun games today guys. Can't wait to get to play with the rest of you guys.

Thanks again to Goldenglove for helping me get around campus.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Arms! Hey, I was at Nolan's miniature fest today, and I'm truly sorry I never got around to properly introducing myself - I'm Neil. I was the guy who played ROB/Ike with the initially ****ty controller that I ended up loving.

Anyways, I wanted to apologize - I hadn't known that you were completely new to the scene and I probably conducted myself in a less-than-appropriate way. (At one point I even thought you were Nolan's (the pikachu player) roomate!)

August, I most likely will not have a fest this weekend. It depends on if I can complete an application by this Friday - and I doubt I will.

TAI :(:(:(:(:(
I'll mail it to you immediately

Dekar173

Justice Man
Fun games today guys. Can't wait to get to play with the rest of you guys.

Thanks again to Goldenglove for helping me get around campus.
I heard you main Falco? =O Sick! Haha. Do you have a car? I live about 1 1/2 miles from you, and am pretty much ALWAYS up for Smash XD

Top Bottom