• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
Hey gg's to Arms today it was fun playing some smash with you.
You're pretty good for not having a good scene to practice in. Great Falco

JT you're too good

Arms

Smash Rookie
Hey gg's to Arms today it was fun playing some smash with you.
You're pretty good for not having a good scene to practice in. Great Falco
Thanks for inviting me, I had a blast.

I'm sure with you guys to practice against i can really improve

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
It's about time you paid attention to the sante fe monthlies steven. Now just convince August and a couple others to go and we can carpool.

Last time I went by myself I spent too much on gas.
I'm kinda interested in this, but spending money on a game I suck at isn't smart.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Smash I must. But alas this weekend I cannot :(

And Monday I have to Study for an exam. Perhaps Tuesday then :D

And GamerGuitarist what gives? No twin love, only the love for Neil!? All those high fives and laughs and insults meant nothing to you!?

****** gun*

haha :p

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i love the twins too but i've heard from both you guys since the tournament

so i'm giving neil the chance to be blessed by speaking to the amazing GG7.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
i love the twins too but i've heard from both you guys since the tournament

so i'm giving neil the chance to be blessed by speaking to the amazing GG7.
Ooooooooohhhhh... yeah Neil is pretty tight. Too bad his activity level drops because he's doing school stuff that postgrad PHD seeking students don't even want to do :p

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
I'm kinda interested in this, but spending money on a game I suck at isn't smart.
If we carpool, gas will only cost about 2-3 dollars each. The tournament itself will only cost 10 dollars (assuming you only enter blazblue). If you plan to eat there, food will only cost about 5 dollars.

All in all, you're looking at about 20 dollars at most. About the same as a typical smash tournament here. Even less if more people carpool and you don't spend money on food or bring your own.

The drive is about 1 hour. Since the signups start at about 6 pm, we would leave no later than 5.

Besides, this gives you a chance to play some of the best in the state in blazblue.

I've attended three Sante Fe monthlies already...and I can tell you they're definitely worth the time/money spent.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Haha ya those are just WF ;P Steven and I were talking and saying Kenny's just gonna delete GFs, and rename those vids as the GFs haha ;P

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
If we carpool, gas will only cost about 2-3 dollars each. The tournament itself will only cost 10 dollars (assuming you only enter blazblue). If you plan to eat there, food will only cost about 5 dollars.

All in all, you're looking at about 20 dollars at most. About the same as a typical smash tournament here. Even less if more people carpool and you don't spend money on food or bring your own.

The drive is about 1 hour. Since the signups start at about 6 pm, we would leave no later than 5.

Besides, this gives you a chance to play some of the best in the state in blazblue.

I've attended three Sante Fe monthlies already...and I can tell you they're definitely worth the time/money spent.
That convinces me. Next weekend right?

Just someone please let me practice before I go. I should at least have Rachel's BNB down before I go...

Arms

Smash Rookie

Whenever I save up enough money to get a fightstick for my PS3 I'll come to the BlazBlue tourneys.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey guys. What time are the dorm fests starting at on Tues/Thurs??? If its starting before 12:30 then I can go since I have class at 1:30 and want to play a decent amount before leaving lol.

Also we need to plan a huge tournament. I think if Kyle and I try hard enough, we can beg and convince mango to come. That'll lead to more OOSers coming and eventually making one of the largest tournaments in the US!!! /dreaming

But seriously. We should try to host one

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
The only BnBs you need as rachel are in this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEM6DJdkCoA

Do the one at 1:13 and the one after it =D =D
I actually looked up and wrote down her BNBs on dustloop the other day, so I just need to practice them.

Hey guys. What time are the dorm fests starting at on Tues/Thurs??? If its starting before 12:30 then I can go since I have class at 1:30 and want to play a decent amount before leaving lol.

Also we need to plan a huge tournament. I think if Kyle and I try hard enough, we can beg and convince mango to come. That'll lead to more OOSers coming and eventually making one of the largest tournaments in the US!!! /dreaming

But seriously. We should try to host one
Big tourney in February. It's an X-Topia event in the Howard Johnson. Rio Grande Balloon Fight Fiesta Chile 2010.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I dont wanna go to this upcoming santa fe monthly, but if I can play BB moar before the next one I'll go to it.

Fest today at two, dont forget dem controllers! Steven my book is in your trunk can you bring that?

Current lineup is Walker, Steven, Arms, Paul, Zman, probably moar, and we have one count em ONE setup. It's going to be cramped in here.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ah I see. So thats what I heard about. Alright alright. So Kyle and I can try convincing everyone to come to that tournament =] sounds good.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
If it's too cramped at your dorm, Nolan, I can look into having you guys over here.

Walker, win more brawl tournaments so you can better afford a PS3...

This game is amazing: http://www.stfj.net/art/2009/loselose/ Play if you dare.

And I suppose I can go to Santa Fe monthlies. Sounds like fun if a few of us go.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Rio Grande Air Balloon Fight Fiesta Chili 2010.
Oops.

I dont wanna go to this upcoming santa fe monthly, but if I can play BB moar before the next one I'll go to it.

Fest today at two, dont forget dem controllers! Steven my book is in your trunk can you bring that?

Current lineup is Walker, Steven, Arms, Paul, Zman, probably moar, and we have one count em ONE setup. It's going to be cramped in here.
If someone wants to pick me up, we can have another TV. I can't provide a Wii unless people want to play with the risk of constant freezing and being unable to play half of the cast.

August, Dekar makes that kinda hard. I'm just saving up right now.

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
Zman, did you know Frank West from Dead Rising is now playable in the NA version of TvC? Just pointing that out

Oh, and nice meating yah Arms, glad you dug my room and our constant gay jokes didn't send yah running (but ssrly, JT and Casey are blazing homos, and Twister just likes to watch).
Not a bad Falco at all, just less suicide, lulz :D

And poor Twister at getting bent over, especially in items. ****...

Arms

Smash Rookie
Tonight was fun guys, It would have been way more fun if my car wouldn't have got towed.. But if you guys do decide to have a fest tomorrow let me know cause I might have it back. If not maybe someone can give me a ride :|

Top Bottom