• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
You should, and then MM me with it, like Dekar did :D
Hmm, never been one to MM but this seems enticing...

We'll talk if a actually pick up the game :p

I lost the game >.<

And get this for a car ride story:

Stevens GPS took us down a random road where we passed "Despair Ranch" and "Bucket of Blood Road". It was in the middle of no where and it was thick in forest. I cracked the joke that we were a car accident away from a slasher flick.

We stop at a gas station were the jokes continue. We decide that if I'm the main character then I would survive, but Lewis and David would die. If I wasn't then odds are hgh that I'd die, even if most others didn't. Neil was decided to be the girl of the group who would run out... into the darkness... alone... and die... haha.

Steven was most likely to be the main character because he's such a ****ing nice guy (my opinion tho).

But get this. I walked out of the gas station and the employees turned off the lights because they were closing. Lewis is sitting in the car and sitting very still. It honest to God looked like his throat had been slit. I was about to turn and run back into the gas station but I had to check to see if he was alright (hence why I'd be dead). He was fine of course lol. But I added to the fear by saying the line you never say in a horrow movie situation: "I'll be right back."

It was pretty epic. After that i was all laughs when I stole davids donuts and slipped tem to goyf while david went looking for me to kill me. Then I stole his drink. It was pretty funny.

<3 NM trips

EDIT: is anyone at UNM free to smash it up tomorrow? After 11 I'm free literally all day until I head home. I'll play Brawl or Melee (never thought I'd say that)

tekkie

Smash Master
So?

You don't have to conform to a "better" character for the sake of winning. It defeats the purpose of playing. Play who you have fun using. :)
if i actually want to start beating higher tier characters i want some characters on reserve in case i need them. my favorite fatass penguin and pink ball of murder will suffice since i love playing as them and they aren't ****. i just need to start learning how to really use them.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
i really want to thank everybody in that marth match. marth is too gay when knows how to grab :(

i gots a new sig to, steven :D

oh and someone should play me in tvc to help me see if i should make polymar/ippatsuman my main team :D

why won't you show, sig :(

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
@Bort a.k.a. Goyf: lrn2spell?? Haha I didn't get to see you play but I'm sure you repped well.
LoL, they need to learn to read my handwriting.

@goyf: should have MM'ed axe's toon link or something, show him some real IC's.
I should MM more in general, but I'm a jew.

So I realize that the agreement was about Inui, but then I remembered the idiocy that is Yuna and couldn't resist.
LFMAO, tooooooo good. It works.

Also great find Zman.

I ♥ my new name.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol all shout outs are in the thread. But just got to say. NM is the best state ever. I love AZ to death but this place comes in first. Dekar was too good. Too sexy. And I will gladly throw out my voice the weekend before a speech again just to cheer for you all... Oh ya I had a speech in class today and one more wednesday with a shot voice. Fun hahaha.

JT equals win sauce =]

I might just pick up brawl so I can play with you guys more but man I just can't get good enough to main Sonic or Diddy like I want to =[

I can't believe those 2 tattoos Dekar. Those people need to be shot. Seriously.

And I think its funny that CO keeps wanting us to come to tournies when they will barely show up to ours and then almost completely ignore AZ's. Well its their call there lol

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I will defend that the brawl scene is mostly high schoolers that either can't drive, or can't afford to drive. But yeah, I wouldn't go to that ranbat, it's probably going to be a very poor showing, if the usual ranbat attendance is there.

tw1n

Smash Champion
That sucks. Seriously. But at least you tried to make it lol. Everyone else never makes an attempt it seems.

Come to the next big NM tourney. Prove me wrong k =]

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So long as I don't have to drive solo, I'm usually willing. But without people, it's terrible. There's like 200 miles where the only radio stations are country music >.<

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Well ****, dude. Long names are for the loss majority of the time when they aren't funny.

I was at a concert. Full of ORCHESTRA MUSIC. Haha. Sorry man. You played Brawl David?!? Whoa! The world truly has started to turn backward. I'm going to bed. Just thought I'd let you all know that, eheh. Go to the fair on Friday and Saturday everyone, because now that the rabbits are gone I have no cute and cuddly buddies...just ugly, boring and obnoxiously loud chickens. So much fun. *rolls eyes*

Arms

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone!

I just moved to Albq and was looking to see if there was a smash seen down here and by the looks of it there is.

If you guys could PM me with some info for your next gathering I would love to come smash sometime.

Top Bottom