• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Snowboard Kids is one of the best series ever. I really hope they make a #3 (I know theres also SBK and Plus, but still, #3) that brings it back to it's original glory and is really really good like the first 2 and Plus.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
YO!

I BARELY POST ANYMORE AND I DON'T RECOGNIZE LIKE 90% OF YOU BUT I'M JUST DROPPING BY AND SAYING HI ANYWAY.

IF YOU READ THIS POST AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: _Clinton / Yink / Neon Ness / EagleEye / Toaster something / Xoxoxoxo / Masky / Vicegrip /Zgashi I GUESS / Levitas

THEN <3

If you aren't, GO **** YOURSELF.

(j/k, but seriously, I miss the old group)

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Wow that is ****ing the pits...

urgh, man you'll get through it eventually but believe ME I know that feel. It hurts like a *****.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
hi pknintendo, nice post. I'm saying hi as well. I'm posting two results I have in the tournament thread but yea, I'm also here cause my g/f who I live (lived?) with of 3 years just dumped me and that **** ****ing blows

hello Ness friends
You still at CSSB?
Anyways bummer yo.

V1cegrip

Banned via Warnings
My old account was hacked. Thus using this new one
it's pretty bad, I've never been broken up with before by someone I love. hey Man of Popsicle, I got your message awhile ago and sorry for not getting back to you, I am just lazy sometimes on smashboards and other sites about getting back to people. No I used to go to CSUSB but I graduated in 2010 and then moved in with my **** girlfriend in Santa Barbara. So I live here now even though there is absolutely no point anymore. At least Falln is here even though he'll no longer have someone to drive him to tournaments anymore sadly.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Sorry to hear about that, Vice. :C I doubt I could say anything to make you feel better at the moment, it probably won't happen overnight. But we're here if you need to vent or anything.

Lol PKNintendo. Glad you dropped by, seems like it's been forever.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Sorry to hear that Vice. It's horrible to have that happen. I hope the blues leave you soon...

PKNintendo, Most of them are still around and post at one time or another. I'm a newbie here and I secondary Ness, but I swear I've seen you around before. Could just be my imagination though. If so, then hi! ^^

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
sad face. :( Sorry to hear that, Vice. Breakups suck. Hope you get your spirits up soon.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
PK that was godlike and hilarious.

:phone:

Good to see you Yink, you're one of the best ****ing members on this site. Pitty we didn't get to interact some more (since we were both active during different times.)

Hopefully we can cross paths for real during the next smash game.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hmm, I never really ended up getting past the robot stage. I kept feeling really vulnerable without resting after like every battle and as a result I pretty much never left the healing station. :-/

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Robot stage... You mean when you're fighting the head of the Sharks ?

@P.I.E : Oh, so you are at Summers ? Be sure to check the Captain trying to do something with his slippers =p

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Oh, that !

I agree, it is quite hard, even with a high level. But there are magic butterflies on the way, so don't hesitate to use PSI Healing and Lifeup ! :)

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Earthbound was a good game, but I prefer Mother 3. Earthbound was confusing for me (like I'd get lost at times and would not know what to do lol) and I didn't like some characters couldn't learn all the versions of PSI (Like I think Paula couldn't learn Freeze Omega but Poo could or maybe it's the other way around lol) Plus healing status aliments was too annoying since you'd need to remember which PSI Healing version heals which status condition. Don't get me wrong though, I love that game a lot but I love Mother 3 even more. :p

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I remember one of them couldn't learn Freeze Omega though :p Plus I know that Ness couldn't learn Healing Omega, but Poo could. IIRC Ness' Shields could only be either Alpha or Beta, and someone else learned Sigma and Omega. :p

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i still have yet to get red x to play earthbound >_>

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Razz? Oh!

Razzle dazzle! :-D

Anyway, I always love PSI rockin', although in my one it was PSI gifts. :o

And what was the other one ness had? I know PSI brainshock but there was one that created a flash of light that at it's most powerful could instantly vaporize enemies.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Razz? Oh!

And what was the other one ness had? I know PSI brainshock but there was one that created a flash of light that at it's most powerful could instantly vaporize enemies.
I believe it was PK Flash. I kinda wish in Mother 3 Lucas had 4 versions of the attack instead of one lol.

Top Bottom