• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yeah, I was excited and hoping that Ness and Lucas would move up, but for a start we need more representation with high level players. That might be enough to get Lucas in mid tier, and maybe even enough to move ness up a line, if we're lucky. As for the other problems.... They'll have to be worked out manually....

Also yink, I can never say hi to you on AIM anymore, I guess you're really busy. Is ok, I just kinda miss the conversations we had. Ahh, i'm a bit over-sentimental aren't I? :p

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I'm staying in my house, playing Diablo 3 and possibly LoL.

DANGIT!!! YOU GUYS REMINDED ME I NEED TO GET SKYWARD SWORD!!! GAHGLKJDLASKJf

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
It's sad that skyward sword is one of the few wii games that is pretty much completely in sync with the wii remote, a year before the wii-u comes out. :(

Also, I got the rust off me that I've had for a little while now, should be ok to go in to the tournament and hopefully DO STUFF. :p

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Sup guys! I went to the tourney today, and didn't do so well... I hadn't played brawl in ages after the last tournament and so I picked my rolling habits back up. I'll be working on those, so don't worry, I already know about it.

* Shamelessly copy-pasts what he said on the kirby boards :-P * - My furthest was in one of the brawl singles brackets, it was a reasonably large bracket and I got pushed out of winners straight away. I progessed in losers for a little while before being knocked out just before the quarter-finals.

Doubles (surprisingly) went pretty horribly, my brother and I got knocked out of winners, then batted out again in losers, which is pretty sad considering we came 3rd last time, so we'll just have to practice more for next time.

I missed out on brawl low tier bracket, I suspect had I gone in there I would have progressed a tad further than I did, but in any case, the tournament was great and some of the matches were intense! I even got some matches recorded. Interestingly enough, I used ness in some of the matches that got recorded, so you get to SEE HIM THIS TIME. He's not that great, but if you excuse the rolling let me know what i can do to perk him up. Let me know of bad habits, things i'm doing well at/should be continuing with and on the other hand things I should discontinue with... On second thought, you guys can probably critique better than i can so i'll leave those details to you. :-P

Overall the tournament was really fun and that's what matters to me. I'm looking forward to seeing the results and the videos when they come out and when they do i'll post them here for you to take a gander at if you want to. ^^

Uffe

Smash Hero
So. Are there any new pro Ness players? I haven't played Brawl since 2009, and I haven't been keeping up.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ahh, I can't answer you on that one, Uffe. I haven't been here long enough to keep track of new pro players. I think shaky is still up/near the top though. My ness, on the other hand, is still learning. :-)

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
If anyone here is from Europe or close enough, I'd like to confront any of you guys with my Ness on WiFi. I've only been lurking here, asking for tips sometimes, but I haven't done much to contribute in here, and WiFi is my only mean of brawling peoples.

The reason I mentionned Europe is to avoid as much lag as possible. I don't mind brawling Americans, but their connection will be listed as red and rarely goes at orange. :/

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Hey guys, I haven't been on in...forever ._.

Lol so how is everyone?

Omg... I have to change my profile in the first post of this thread!!!

"I LOVE Radio Disney music :D IDK why D: It's just so catchy and fun :p
Though I Hate the Jonas Brothers D: I actually like Justin Bieber... Don't ask..."

That has GOT to go! DX

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Updated profile :p

Region: Texas :D
Favorite PSI: Ummm... why are you making me choose? D: (Pk Starstorm and Lifeup)
Favorite mother game: ALL OF THEM!!! HOW CAN YOU EVEN ASK THAT QUESTION? D:<
Attend Tournaments: Nope, can't drive yet >.>
About me: I Love Final Fantasy and Earthbound, dance music, and I am generally friendly... Unless you're impossible to get along with :3

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I don't know if I have done one myself, but here we go :

Region: Ile-De-France (around Paris)
Favorite PSI: PSI Flash and Rockin'
Favorite mother game: Earthbound. It's the only one I have played, and only through an emulator :(
Attend Tournaments: Online tournaments on DeviantArt.
About me: My favourite franchises are Pokémon and F-Zero. My most recent game is Resident Evil Revelations on the 3DS.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Since I'm bored I may as well post a bio of me :p
----------------

Tag: Timmy

Ness Costume:

Region: Canada (More specifically Laval, Quebec)

Favorite PSI: PK Ground, Freeze, Rockin, Love, Healing and Lifeup (Yeah I know it's a lot XD)

Favorite Mother game: Mother 3

Attend Tournaments: Nope, though I do play on wi-fi and I hopefully will get to participate in tourneys soon. Plus there aren't exactly many tourneys in my area =P

About me: I love video games, particularly Nintendo ones. (Mario, Kirby, Earthbound, Pokemon, etc.) I'm not very athletic nor fond of reading, but I do very well in school ^__^ I am a shy person and I do have to deal with nonsense from parents and siblings, but otherwise I find my life fine.
About brawl... I had 10 mains back then. Yep, 10. I used Ness, Lucas, Mario, Luigi, Toon Link, Yoshi, ICs, Kirby, PT and Olimar, but now my true main is Ness. However, I can also use Toon Link, Kirby, Peach and Lucas now. Unfortunately I do lack MU and Tourney experience, but I shall try to do my best to help Ness with the MUs, Tier List and other things. :bee:

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Quebec ? Can you speak a bit of french ? :awesome:

If you don't mind, we can both play Wi-Fi so we can test our Ness, but I hope the lag won't throw us off :/

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
----------------

Ness Costume:

Favorite PSI: PK Ground, Freeze, Rockin, Love, Healing and Lifeup (Yeah I know it's a lot XD)

Attend Tournaments: Nope, though I do play on wi-fi and I hopefully will get to participate in tourneys soon. Plus there aren't exactly many tourneys in my area =P

About me: I love video games, particularly Nintendo ones. (Mario, Kirby, Earthbound, Pokemon, etc.) I'm not very athletic nor fond of reading, but I do very well in school ^__^ I am a shy person and I do have to deal with nonsense from parents and siblings, but otherwise I find my life fine.
About brawl... I had 10 mains back then. Yep, 10. I used Ness, Lucas, Mario, Luigi, Toon Link, Yoshi, ICs, Kirby, PT and Olimar, but now my true main is Ness. However, I can also use Toon Link, Kirby, Peach and Lucas now. Unfortunately I do lack MU and Tourney experience, but I shall try to do my best to help Ness with the MUs, Tier List and other things. :bee:
Ahh nice, I thought i'd be the youngest here haha. Ahh well, i'm still one of the youngest. :reverse:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Oh are we doing profiles now?

Tag: pidgezero_one (in-game tags: PZ_O, HELP!, ***, ARSE, JMadn, PENIS, 99999, ?!?!?, :))
Ness Costume:

Region: Southern Ontario
Favourite PSI: does PK beam count?
Favourite Mother game: Earthbound, but they're all fantastic
Attend tournaments: all the time
Secondary: also mains kirby, seconds dedede and pikachu and peach
About Me: Hi, I'm bad at video games. I eat a lot of poutine. I work at an independent game store and gaming venue in Toronto. I study industrial engineering and bioengineering, specializing in the applications of human factors to health care. I dunno what else to put here.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
This makes me thinks I haven't mentionned my mains in Brawl in my profile D:

I main Captain Falcon and Ness, secondaries are Ike and either Mr Game & Watch or Ganondorf.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Tag: PARDX, but I mostly use and respond to P.I.E. (pronounced pie) it's an acronym, meaning Paradox Inquiring Excitement
Ness Costume: Blue ness!

Region: Central Florida
Favorite PSI: Psi Rocking, Psi Flash, Psi Brainshock, Psi freeze and Psi Magnet o3o
Favorite Mother game: Beating Earthbound (mother 2)
Attend Tournaments: At least once every month. I haven't updated tourney results in a while.
About me: I started playing smash as a toddler, like most people. But when I went to my first tourney as I found on this site, I recieved a wake-up call that there was a world full of smashers that I never realized existed. So I trained hard and expanded the extremely small smash scene in my area. At the moment I lead a group of smashers called T3@M C1UTCH!!! That was 17 members strong at a recent peak. After a lot of cuts and issues, we're down to about 11 people, with about 5 that are especially active. In terms of friendlies, I do wifi and play my hardest regardless of it being a friendly, tourney match or money match (lots of people claim to only play serious when money's involved.) I'm always aiming to improve, and I have a knack for helping people along the way. I love people and I'm generally cool headed and easy going :3

Fuujin

Smash Champion
----------------

Ness Costume:

D'aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Top Bottom