• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'd like to say: "It's been pretty much two years and i know I said I wouldn't come back but I straightened out my life and now I'm back because I still play Smash all the time and figured I might as well drop by to say hi to everyone!" But I went back a month in this topic and the only people I see that are left I remember are Eagleye and Uffe. I feel bad for leaving everyone not because I was particularly important, but cause I had some good friends here, and now everyone's gone :(
But, uh, hi to everyone regardless, and I see Ness really hasn't changed on the tier list since I've been gone. He really should be higher than Sheik and Yoshi.
I wish Lucas could move up one or two spots. Lucas next to Ness would make my day.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Dropping by for a visit. I hope everyone's well. I'll be in Osaka this spring for school. :)

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
This board needs to be more active honestly but most like myself are busy with Work,School, etc. Just a little MORE activity would be nice I guess

Meccs

@Meccs_
Ugh my Ness needs a lot of work. My little sister's Ness is probably better than mine right now... not good.
I've gotta read all those guides again... the only ATs I remember how to do and pull off consistently is U-Smash OoS and hanging the Yo-yo over the edge... :p
Also I need to just play faster. Very slow pressing the buttons/reacting.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
OMG Yink, that's awesome!
Congrats.
Thank you! I'll make sure to take lots of pictures. I think I'm also 20 min (bullet train) ride away from Kyoto. I'll take some pics on a day off of classes of Nintendo's Global HQ! Maybe they'll have some EB stuff in there.

I think Itoi lives in Kyoto too...maybe some freak thing will happen where I see him!

Meccs

@Meccs_
I think Itoi lives in Kyoto too...maybe some freak thing will happen where I see him!
You'll get randomly tripped up on your walk over to say hi to him. :smirk:

and if anyone wants to play wifi that's on the eastern part of the US (i played against someone from Washington today and the delay was just awful, too much to play) pm me.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'll still use the white color, though I went with the Saturn outfit before. To me, the White outfit feels right to me. But any other color are nice. x)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
standard colours are the only one that feels right to me

after all the pic of me eating the burger in my ness outfit is our scene's character portrait for default ness...

Sully

Smash Cadet
I've always used the green Ness, but if it wasn't available, I'd probably use blue or Fuel color.

And why does everyone hate green so much :p

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
green's my favourite colour

green and orange together is the opposite of my favourite clour

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yink! Buy me EarthBound something and send it to me?!
I'll pay you back your choice of a dozen hot male strippers or money.
Buying EB there is cheaper. And yes I mean EB, not MOTHER 2. Apparently even the English version is cheaper in Japan.

Who would've thought.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I dooooon't think my boyfriend would be happy about that, haha. You can pay me in something else though.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Who gives a **** what your boyfriend thinks.
#YOLO
Yo man, her bf is one sexy beast.
Don't give him ideas! My boyfriend went on a double date with another friend of mine and her boyfriend. She loves the Twilight series (barf) so we went to one of the movies and when the main character guy took off his shirt no one found him attractive...so my boyfriend was an *** and did this really loud "MMMMMMMMM" in the theatre and every 14 year old girl was freaked out.

Mind you it was hilarious but STILL.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
So, that's a yes, with the hot male strippers payment?
Definitely no, lol.

I would accept a hug, or like...something along those lines.

Also that Twilight thing really happened. I haven't seen a movie theatre get so awkwardly silent since UP happened.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
In movie theaters, my best friend used to get me to yell "Yo, what the **** with all these previews? When's the movie gonna start?"

:018:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I come back to visit and turn this into a freaky "what kind of awkward sexy thing happened in the movie theatre for you" thing.

I should be ashamed of myself.

Top Bottom