• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Levitas

the moon
Hey Ness mains, is it true that you guys have the same range as Wario?

I heard this from a reliable source.
That's such a meaningless question by itself, I can't understand what to do about it.

Give me some context please

Could you explain what you mean by that? Are you talking about a specific move, all our moves, threat range, and from where? our edge? the center of our character?

/is confused

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
It's meant to be cryptic, genius. Anyway, you ruined any chance of my followup joke, so I'll explain why I made the post in the first place.

A2ZOMG was making a huge argument for why Ness is apparently bad in BBrawl, and one of his main points was that Ness had worse range than Mario, Luigi, AND Wario. He didn't explain what he meant by range. Regardless, he took back what he said and corrected himself by saying Ness' range is the same as Wario's, which is still a silly notion.

So I felt like saying basically the same thing as he said to elicit an actual response (opposed to people asking for clarification about the question), and then I would state my "reliable source" to be A2ZOMG, and would further say I meant "reliably wrong source".

Pun killer.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
...Uffe...?
No...Uffe won't be here for awhile either. He's off somewhere else.

@Infern: I'm just messing with you haha. I doubt the Ness mains care either if you guys hang out in here. As long as you don't bash Ness! :mad:

EDIT: D: *hugs rPSI* But you're cool don't be upset!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
We are basically bored cause we are waiting for out Power Rankings to update lol

Also, whats with me being able to grab release Ness to an Up-tilt? can u guys explain this to me?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
We are basically bored cause we are waiting for out Power Rankings to update lol
I know lol, our panelists are like a bowl of molasses... xD

Oh and God Kais still need moar Peach, Ant.

Ness is ok but Peach is better. <3 I used to main the kid, I got mad love for the little bugger.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Ness is better than a lot of people think. They usually go (from what I've seen), "LOL sucks with recovery so all Ness' are bad"

Then that's when you guys pull out Edward. :p

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
haha thats why Ed is a God Kai, his Ness is too deadly

also, u didnt answer my question about Pound 4, arent u going?
I was going...but I can't anymore. I'm really upset. I wanted to represent Ness. I'm the Best Ness in Iowa (not like that's saying much)

I've won a low tier tournament though.

smash64

Smash Champion
lol wow I come here and you guys are taking over that's awesome!

Sage I'm guessing you are just going for melee and brawl just for boredsome lol idk but its gonna cool meeting you and who ever else from the Ness boards that goes to pound 4!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'll play a couple of games in brawl for ****s and giggles. My ness game was ruined by brawl plus so I have to use MK and be gay and plank. It's dumb but I have no other choices.... Brawl is just so boring in comparison to melee... I highly recommend everybody here to pick it up.

I'll definitely be up to meeting people from the Ness boards. I think there was a guy at magfest (mattyp) who I talked to, but I wasn't sure... =/

smash64

Smash Champion
that's cool I'm all about ssb64 I never got into melee because I was so into ssb64 then brawl came out and it was some similar to ssb64 and melee and I started liking it

Top Bottom