• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Remember back when I used to post here? Good times.

Happy new years, all! <3 ya, EB360!

Also, you all should play more Pokémon.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
hehe dajayman you are one of the best!
Oh snap! This coming from Smash64 means something. XD

Happy New Years Nessies. My breakfast today isn't as epic as the other day's breakfast, but it's still pretty good: tilapia fish with chipotle and lime seasoning and garlic spinach. And my choice of drink is orange juice, delicious vitamin c!!!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Remember back when I used to post here? Good times.

Happy new years, all! <3 ya, EB360!

Also, you all should play more Pokémon.
I'm playing Silver right now. GOD****IT ENTAI STOP RUNNING AWAY YOU HAVE LIKE, A SLIVER OF HEALTH LEFT.

I'm cool.

*Jealous*

Hi Yink ;D
Hi rPSI ;D How's it going? I see you and your Lucas mains are finally coming over to see us <3

Oh snap, Yink's got fanboys.
LOL, no I don't.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Happy New Year, guys. :) Hi, Yink! <object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSADxMocaHs&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSADxMocaHs&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Uffe

Smash Hero
Why and how was it playing music on the last page? O___o I thought my friend sent me some random song on MySpace. >___<

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
So guys, Meteor Master dropped Ness.

...don't hurt me.
Why would we? People drop Ness all the time. If I were you I'd still keep him as a secondary. It's amazing how many people I run into who do not know how to play against a good Ness.

If it makes you feel better, I'd never hurt you.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
So guys, Meteor Master dropped Ness.

...don't hurt me.
Dropping Ness for almost anyone else would be a step forward in competitive play. o_O Unless we're talking 64...

Also, I love Stardust Speedway (especially the Past version of the stage music). Heck I loved Sonic CD in general. I really should replay the game sometime, except for the fact that I despise the last stage.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
So it turns out 64MBs on my SD card isn't enough space for my Wii hacking desires. DX

I only have 13 character textures, 2 stage textures, and 4 music hacks. It's not enough!!!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
So it turns out 64MBs on my SD card isn't enough space for my Wii hacking desires. DX

I only have 13 character textures, 2 stage textures, and 4 music hacks. It's not enough!!!
Wow you're dumb Dajay. D; jk <3

I have a 2 GB for mine, and I only have like, 10 hacks for textures, 4 stage textures and 7 music hacks.

Music takes up a lot...the textures themselves not so much but if you want music I'd get a 2 GB. 1 GB if you only want textures.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Yink, I couldn't help but notice your avatar and that cute expression on Ness' face. Where is that picture from?

Top Bottom