• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I'm not dumb, I'm just too broke to afford a SD card with more memory.

Is it true that the Wii has a memory limit for reading SD cards? I think I heard this before. So you wouldn't be able to use a SD card with like a ton of gigs?
If it's not true I'm going to steal, uh I mean borrow my friend's 4 gigger.

Where the hell do you guys find all these crazy *** avatars.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Yeah, for Brawl your SD card has to be equal to or less than two gigabytes.

@Yink: Why'd you let Ness have those super mushrooms? Now nearly anyone can chaingrab him :mad :

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Thanks FuPoo <3

@rPSI: I didn't...he got them himself I swear! I think his arms are too big to keep him grabbed...he'll knock you out.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
LMAO Yink. That was just so unexpected. The picture in your avatar is so cute, then u c the rest of it and... rofl, I just dint c it coming!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
So I went to a tournament today and won $5 in a MM.

I used Ness in some friendlies beforehand and have some of the replays. You guys might be able to see my horrible Ness soon. :laugh:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Well, it was some matches vs. my friend's Olimar. I won them all, though I don't think my Ness is particularly good. :laugh:

It's decent, I'd say. I just don't understand him as well as Yoshi, which is why I use Yoshi in tourny.

I do love Ness over Yoshi in doubles. He's my doubles main.

Epic avatar Uffe.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Well Shaky uses Yoshi and Ness! So maybe Yoshi makes Ness better? I don't know. And I keep forgetting that I have that avatar. It looks silly. :laugh:

Dajayman

What a coincidence, I ate toast for breakfast today (along with bacon scrambled eggs).

My Wii is becoming so awesome. My menu music is the menu music from SSB64. XD

Everyone just needs to use Ness and Bowser. Also DK if you're man enough, he is the **** ape. Wario is also fun because he's an aerialist and gets ***** by grab releases, just like Ness. :)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Well Shaky uses Yoshi and Ness! So maybe Yoshi makes Ness better? I don't know. And I keep forgetting that I have that avatar. It looks silly. :laugh:
I'd say playing Ness has helped my Yoshi game a bit.

What a coincidence, I ate toast for breakfast today (along with bacon scrambled eggs).

My Wii is becoming so awesome. My menu music is the menu music from SSB64. XD

Everyone just needs to use Ness and Bowser. Also DK if you're man enough, he is the **** ape. Wario is also fun because he's an aerialist and gets ***** by grab releases, just like Ness. :)
I can use Bowser too. I'm manly. =D

SSB64 had no menu music. It was so quiet.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
@dajay: OOK!!!! OOK!!! OOK!!!

@everyone: since my computer broke (burnt out capacitors on mobo... :(), I haven't been on this in a long time... that and i've been playing multiple other games and working a lot.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I need to play this game again in a couple of months/weeks.... I bet I'll be 3 times better and still have my magnet spam.

Dajayman

My Ness textures:

Normal Ness = the same, I <3 normal Ness.
Blue Ness = Captain Falcon Ness, yesz!
Green Ness = Fresh Prince of Belair, looks a thousand times better than fugly Veggie Ness.
Bumblebee Ness = Charlie Brown, *Charlie Brown piano theme*
Fuel Ness = Ninten, old skool!
Mr. Saturn Ness = the same, I had a Starman texture for this but I decided Saturn Ness is too cool to change.

Dajayman

Lolol. I'd rather be a filthy little hacker than a clean big non-hacker. Have fun listening to your same old normal Brawl music, looking at the same regular character textures, and saving your less than three (<3) minute replays. XD

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Falcon Ness, Ninten, Masked Man, forgot the rest cuz my brawl disk is getting tons of dust.

Yesterday I entered a brawl tournament at a video game convention. I tried playing Ness vs. a Mario and lost. Badly. Then I picked MK and w as massively gay with him (read that as massively planking). I lost to a Snake... =( I beat a MK with Ness =D. When I was eliminated I was happy I didn't have to play brawl anymore.

I ended up winning the melee tournament though =D. My Ness ******ry will be uploaded later (read that as Ness on Corneria). I played Peach mostly though. If it's finals it's serious business.

Thanks for the xmas present yink. I'll add it in when I'm not being lazy.

On non-hacking, have fun playing barwl lololol. >=D

With the money I won from the melee tournament I bought a cartridge of Mother 2. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Dajayman

There should've been Brawl+ sage, then you would've made more money. Brawl is bleh...

Ness on Corneria is my favorite. Corneria + Ness = broken. XD

Yink, update the sig you made me with my new FC please!!! ;_;

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
There should've been Brawl+ sage, then you would've made more money. Brawl is bleh...

Ness on Corneria is my favorite. Corneria + Ness = broken. XD

Yink, update the sig you made me with my new FC please!!! ;_;
Ok sorry! I was really busy today. X_x

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
They are re-opening registrations on Tuesday for about two hours at 10:00 pm!

@Ed D: Youch, really? -pat pat.- That sucks! >__<v I'm sorry!

By the way~! Ness is my low tier main! So I hope to get better with him!
ARGH. I refunded my plane ticket! WHY DOES LIFE SUCK SO HARD.

Be the Ness, Feel the Ness, LICK the Ness.

10Spongebobreferences

Top Bottom