• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
We have a MASSIVE Ice rain storm here. The wind is blowing so hard, you can here it groaning through all the windows in this house. It's even creepier since I'm in the attic. :laugh:

Uffe

Smash Hero
I might be moving to Texas.

Anyone cool live there?
If I recall correctly, Jiffyboob [a Ness main] lives there. That Marf guy that came in here also lives there. And if you know who Xyro is, he lives there, too. He has the best Samus, I think. Him and Tudor, but Tudor lives in Nevada. His name is Xyro77 here on SmashBoards. Plus, Xyro likes to announce HOBO tournaments.

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
You're moving to Houston? That's where I live. Do be aware that the drivers here suck imo and the traffic is bad.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I'd be moving to Houston. Woo.
Wow really? How soon? If you do move to Houston, you picked the right spot. I started the Houston scene and made the state of texas what it is today(2nd best state in the usa for smash). I run the largest/longest running tournament scene in the usa as well so you will ALWAYS have some practice comin at you.

Contact me if you need some one to show u the ropes in Houston.

PS: admantness is sorta right. Houston is the 4th largest city in the usa which means there is ALWAYS traffic problems. As for the drivers "sucking" well thats an opinion.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
ill miss you even tho I have never met you irl XD
I should still be going to Pound 4 (unless something bad happens) so don't worry you'll see me there! :D

You're moving to Houston? That's where I live. Do be aware that the drivers here suck imo and the traffic is bad.
Awesome! About the drivers, that's what Hylian told me too haha. I'm a good driver so I'll just have to be aware of the bad ones then.

Wow really? How soon? If you do move to Houston, you picked the right spot. I started the Houston scene and made the state of texas what it is today(2nd best state in the usa for smash). I run the largest/longest running tournament scene in the usa as well so you will ALWAYS have some practice comin at you.

Contact me if you need some one to show u the ropes in Houston.

PS: admantness is sorta right. Houston is the 4th largest city in the usa which means there is ALWAYS traffic problems. As for the drivers "sucking" well thats an opinion.
Well that sounds lovely. You'd be picking up the Best Ness in Iowa (not like that means much :laugh: ). I'm not sure how soon I'm leaving. I think over this summer so it's a ways to go unless plans change.

Thank you for the welcome. :)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Maybe you should work on throwing more pk fires and less controllers.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Smash64 is the best Ness in the world, no doubt. I'll be gunning for second best. I just ate steak for breakfast, nobody can top that!!!

Uffe

Smash Hero
Smash64 is the best Ness in the world, no doubt. I'll be gunning for second best. I just ate steak for breakfast, nobody can top that!!!
Steak and egg burrito...with cheese!! Top that one! Man that sounds real good.

Uffe

Smash Hero
What texture is that supposed to be? Just some made up look? It looks pretty cool.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I thought it was a Caucasian version of Static Shock. Cool texture nevertheless. I'd like my Fusion Suit Ness, though.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I'm not from either place, but I know what you mean about other characters. I can try and use Marth and Wario, but they'll never be better than my Ness! :( Oh well. And welcome to the Ness boards!

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
I'm not from either place, but I know what you mean about other characters. I can try and use Marth and Wario, but they'll never be better than my Ness! :( Oh well. And welcome to the Ness boards!
Thanks.

Also, how would I go about playing doubles with Ness? They seem like a fun thing to do I just have no clue how to play 2v2.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Thanks.

Also, how would I go about playing doubles with Ness? They seem like a fun thing to do I just have no clue how to play 2v2.
Ness is a beast in doubles so good job.

For doubles you don't usually have to be campy as much as you do in singles (IMO), and it really depends on who/what your partner is. You do have to watch what moves you do though, you don't want to kill your partner.

Mine is a Snake, so he takes the ground and I take the air. I often find myself doing most of the killing with bair, bthrow and some spikes and nairs.

Top Bottom