• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
................. what happened? I come in randomly to see a tickle fight going on.....

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Good job Barty Bart Bartson! XD
Get 4th or higher next, or else...
Consider my mysterious threat to be your motivation. No need to thank me, it's my job.

Bartolon

Smash Lord
Wow Amazing next time when I need to brawl for 5th place again I will remind that in the back of my head =O

Barty Bart Bartson.. WUT? XD (Creativity ;D)
But man I hate falco's and wolf even more xD

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Bartolon, I'm coming to the Netherlands and I'll sit next to you and the guy. Whenever he does something bad to you I'm going to do something scandalous.

/srsbizness

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Nice work 64 and Bart

As for me, I Went to a tourney on Saturday, played all Ness, so I guess I'm a Ness main again :)

I got 2nd seed in pools... barely missed 1st seed only losing 1-2 to Culex's Snake/G&W (I beat his Marth on Brinstar for the game that I took from him though :) ). I ended up placing pretty badly though due to (JOHNS) silly (really silly) SD's and an atrociously constructed bracket; I was eliminated by another 2nd seed player in the same round that 2 4th seed players whom I had beaten both of already (one in pools, one in bracket) were playing each other, so somehow one of them made it farther than me...:urg:. I ended like 13th/21, but I don't even care about the placing.. What I do care about is that I nearly beat KingAce's MK twice in bracket (currently our #2 player, formerly #1; he beat Azen at Cat4 so he's legit lol)... I still lost 0-2 but the games were so close, and it was cool because it was livestreamed...until I found out it didn't get recorded :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ah well, there's a bunch of tourneys around the corner and I really feel like I made it past another plateau at this one; I suddenly became consciously aware of a lot of mistakes I was making and visibly improved as I was playing...it was a cool feeling. Anyway, I'll be sure to get whatever I can recorded at upcoming tourneys.

As for now, this is probably the only chance I'll get to post for the next couple of weeks so happy holidays rockin people.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
It's freezing raining here. It sucks. I threw an iceball at my friend though.

Oh yeah and I got in a car accidnet.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
It's freezing raining here. It sucks. I threw an iceball at my friend though.

Oh yeah and I got in a car accidnet.
What happened? Was it serious?

Edit: I just got wrecked by an army of stinky ghosts in hard mode of Mother 3. It started out with 2 in one battle with my little supplies. I had full health, so I thought I could handle it. First turn, one calls for help. I take one down after suffering ~30 damage per turn (1/4 of my max HP). I begin to whittle away at the next one, when it calls for help. I finish it off, and then one of the two remaining call for help. I try to pull off the win but I try to eat food but a ghost gets me sick and I have no fresh mints. I try to run but I can't. I die.

FIVE Stinky Ghosts in the battle, most of the time spent with 3 of them on screen. Ridiculous.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I love hail.

Avarice is the Burntsocks of the Ness boards. Always stops maining Ness, but always comes back from his new character straight to him.

Dohohohohohoho.
Except I shower. F*** that's Polter. D'oh!

Hope you're ok Yink, but since you're posting here at least you're alive; winter accidents can be pretty scary.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yeah I'm ok. This is basically what happened;

My friend and I were driving to get one of our friends a present and a guy on the highway, lost control and went ACROSS the median and hit my side. My friend was fine, but I got the short end of the stick.

I have lots of bruises on my face, bad cuts in my legs from glass and two sprained ankles.

I'm alive though. :)

EDIT: Delta, that fails. D:< Play the game right. Hard mode isn't that bad.

CarVac

Smash Journeyman
I came back from 80-degree SoCal to snowy NJ; I rescheduled my flight to be earlier in the day, and my original flight was canceled. Lucky me!

Top Bottom